Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 340 341
"May I get my Deathbell specimen?" Citrine asked.
"Certainly not! Its too poisonous to touch." The teacher replied.
"Awwww but I have poison resistance." Citrine said.
"You have WHAT" The teacher nearly yelled.
"Resistance to the different poisons of many flowers, thats why I am a herbist, I live near poisonous flowers." Citrine corrected.
"Well go get the flower then. Prove you have resistance to its poisons." The teacher said.
"Alright." Citrine said, walking out the door. After a minute Citrine came back with a deathbell in her claws.
"Dont the poisons start immediately when touched?" The teacher asked.
"they do take affect immediately when touched without protective gear. thankfully I dont need gear." Citrine grinned, poking one of its petals.
"This is why I study flowers." Citrine said, the teacher going quiet.
"anyway, the Deathbell flowers excrete poisons through its skin, making it as toxic as a poison dart frog that can kill 5 dragons." the teacher explained.
"May I get my Deathbell specimen?" Citrine asked.
"Certainly not! Its too poisonous to touch." The teacher replied.
"Awwww but I have poison resistance." Citrine said.
"You have WHAT" The teacher nearly yelled.
"Resistance to the different poisons of many flowers, thats why I am a herbist, I live near poisonous flowers." Citrine corrected.
"Well go get the flower then. Prove you have resistance to its poisons." The teacher said.
"Alright." Citrine said, walking out the door. After a minute Citrine came back with a deathbell in her claws.
"Dont the poisons start immediately when touched?" The teacher asked.
"they do take affect immediately when touched without protective gear. thankfully I dont need gear." Citrine grinned, poking one of its petals.
"This is why I study flowers." Citrine said, the teacher going quiet.
"anyway, the Deathbell flowers excrete poisons through its skin, making it as toxic as a poison dart frog that can kill 5 dragons." the teacher explained.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Ravwren's interest once again perked. He hissed softly to himself, his crest flared. He looked at his talons before speaking up and interupting them both, "-Where do you get them?" He asked in a soft, yet almost assertive voice, a thin smirk on his hooded face.

Tonic began flipping through his book, trying to see if the mentioned plants had anything to do with alchemy.
Ravwren's interest once again perked. He hissed softly to himself, his crest flared. He looked at his talons before speaking up and interupting them both, "-Where do you get them?" He asked in a soft, yet almost assertive voice, a thin smirk on his hooded face.

Tonic began flipping through his book, trying to see if the mentioned plants had anything to do with alchemy.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
"I own my own garden, which is in my globe above Rho's alchemy shop, I grow Deathbells and other highly poisonous flowers there. But Rho keeps a tight eye on anyone who enters the Shop since the only way into the garden is through his shop." Citrine responded taking a pot of soil out of her bag and put the deathbell in it.
"Rho took me in, when I was abandoned by my parents because of how my wings formed, making the bones too long to the point that I can only glide, I repay him by letting him use my flowers and other plants to make potions and poisons." She continued, sitting down at her desk.
"I own my own garden, which is in my globe above Rho's alchemy shop, I grow Deathbells and other highly poisonous flowers there. But Rho keeps a tight eye on anyone who enters the Shop since the only way into the garden is through his shop." Citrine responded taking a pot of soil out of her bag and put the deathbell in it.
"Rho took me in, when I was abandoned by my parents because of how my wings formed, making the bones too long to the point that I can only glide, I repay him by letting him use my flowers and other plants to make potions and poisons." She continued, sitting down at her desk.
Ravwren simply grunted, beginning to conspire to himself silently. How can I get my talons on one of those things... His mind hissed softly to itself.
Tonic nodded slowly, an excited grin on his face. He bounced slightly, his wings flared and feathers puffed in obvious curiosity and intrest. He tried to stretch out his neck to get a good look at the flower before turning to poke Ravwren. "We need to get some! I can use it in my lab!" he hissed softly to him. Ravwren's fin simply twitched as he was dragged back to the present. "For the last time, your living room is not your 'lab', Tonic." He said bitterly to the hopeful Skydancer, turning away. Tonic simply turned to glare and pull away from the now annoyed Mirror.
Ravwren simply grunted, beginning to conspire to himself silently. How can I get my talons on one of those things... His mind hissed softly to itself.
Tonic nodded slowly, an excited grin on his face. He bounced slightly, his wings flared and feathers puffed in obvious curiosity and intrest. He tried to stretch out his neck to get a good look at the flower before turning to poke Ravwren. "We need to get some! I can use it in my lab!" he hissed softly to him. Ravwren's fin simply twitched as he was dragged back to the present. "For the last time, your living room is not your 'lab', Tonic." He said bitterly to the hopeful Skydancer, turning away. Tonic simply turned to glare and pull away from the now annoyed Mirror.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Arent the Deathbellls extinct?" The teacher asked.
"I collect all the species of plants I come across, and grow them in my garden, though many dragons think a plant is extinct I grow it in my garden." Citrine responded.
(people came thinking two peacocks were mine, but I had mine, the ones by them were wild..)
"Arent the Deathbellls extinct?" The teacher asked.
"I collect all the species of plants I come across, and grow them in my garden, though many dragons think a plant is extinct I grow it in my garden." Citrine responded.
(people came thinking two peacocks were mine, but I had mine, the ones by them were wild..)
Akitos face dropped at the mention of the poisonous flowers. The excitement of his classmates was lost on him as he was overwhelmed with memories of his past. Why... Just why do people kill, is it satisfaction? Do they think robbing people of their lives is enjoyable? He was still, only snapping out of his haze when Citrine came back into the class, carrying one of the accused flowers. The teacher and the class seemed amazed while they were asking her where she got it and how its poison doesn't affect her. He glared at the flower, raising a talon, before sending a burst of magic at it, sending it tumbling to the floor before he set the thing on fire. After a couple of seconds, all that was left was a pile of ashes on the now slightly burnt floor.

Dead silence filled the class as he angrily got up, swiftly leaving the classroom before he destroyed more things in his rage.
Akitos face dropped at the mention of the poisonous flowers. The excitement of his classmates was lost on him as he was overwhelmed with memories of his past. Why... Just why do people kill, is it satisfaction? Do they think robbing people of their lives is enjoyable? He was still, only snapping out of his haze when Citrine came back into the class, carrying one of the accused flowers. The teacher and the class seemed amazed while they were asking her where she got it and how its poison doesn't affect her. He glared at the flower, raising a talon, before sending a burst of magic at it, sending it tumbling to the floor before he set the thing on fire. After a couple of seconds, all that was left was a pile of ashes on the now slightly burnt floor.

Dead silence filled the class as he angrily got up, swiftly leaving the classroom before he destroyed more things in his rage.
DOfE8zN.png
Citrine looked at the ashes and hisses as the Fae left the room.
"Oh look, another dead." Citrine said, picking up her broken pot, and walking back to her dorm, taking her belongings with her to fix the pot.
Citrine looked at the ashes and hisses as the Fae left the room.
"Oh look, another dead." Citrine said, picking up her broken pot, and walking back to her dorm, taking her belongings with her to fix the pot.
Tonic yapped, his feathers flared out at the sudden magical blast. He watched the Fae and glared, "I wanted that..." he mumbled, grumbling to himself.

Ravwren snorted, The hell? He snorted and shook his head.
Tonic yapped, his feathers flared out at the sudden magical blast. He watched the Fae and glared, "I wanted that..." he mumbled, grumbling to himself.

Ravwren snorted, The hell? He snorted and shook his head.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Citrine sat by the window of her dorm, fixing the pot, when the bell ringed. Citrine ruffled her head feathers and checked her schedule, Lunch and freetime she thought, she sighed and kept fixing the pot.
Citrine sat by the window of her dorm, fixing the pot, when the bell ringed. Citrine ruffled her head feathers and checked her schedule, Lunch and freetime she thought, she sighed and kept fixing the pot.
After the class, Tonic and Ravwren said their short byes and headed to their seprate dorms.

Tonic set down all his items to actually start sorting them. He didn't have anything to decorate or really personalize his room, as he barely had enough money saved for his books. But he didn't mind. He turned and laid out the few bits of herbs and already made chemicals and solutions on the floor of his room, staring down at his small arrangement in a prideful way.

Ravwren slowly made it to his own dorm. He looked around at the empty space and flopped up against the corner, yawning. He looked around again. He poked at the ground before sighing, pulling his cowl down off his head.
After the class, Tonic and Ravwren said their short byes and headed to their seprate dorms.

Tonic set down all his items to actually start sorting them. He didn't have anything to decorate or really personalize his room, as he barely had enough money saved for his books. But he didn't mind. He turned and laid out the few bits of herbs and already made chemicals and solutions on the floor of his room, staring down at his small arrangement in a prideful way.

Ravwren slowly made it to his own dorm. He looked around at the empty space and flopped up against the corner, yawning. He looked around again. He poked at the ground before sighing, pulling his cowl down off his head.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 340 341