Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Sornieth's greatest! (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341
(Yeah... I have to do stuff for hs on a saturday .. it sucks XD)
(Yeah... I have to do stuff for hs on a saturday .. it sucks XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(That must really suck, having to do school work on the only days off from school.)
(That must really suck, having to do school work on the only days off from school.)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
(Yeah....)
(Yeah....)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Well, at least you could always do this afterwards XD)
(Well, at least you could always do this afterwards XD)
(Im done! And back! XD)
(Im done! And back! XD)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Akito sighed, not knowing what to do he continued to wander the halls, which were quickly emptying as the other students filtered off into their respective classes. Pulling out his schedule, the fae looked through his classes, seeing that he had science next.

The bell rang just as Akito zipped into the room, glancing around for available seats, the fae noticed that Citrine was sitting in the front row, alone. Quickly fluttering down in the desk next to the plant-loving wildclaw, the fae turned his attention to the front of the class, where the teacher was introducing themselves. The wildclaw next to him gave their intro again, and the teacher called on a skydancer to go next. Hmm, I don't think I've meet them yet, this will be interesting...

@CrowDragon @NerdySnivy
Akito sighed, not knowing what to do he continued to wander the halls, which were quickly emptying as the other students filtered off into their respective classes. Pulling out his schedule, the fae looked through his classes, seeing that he had science next.

The bell rang just as Akito zipped into the room, glancing around for available seats, the fae noticed that Citrine was sitting in the front row, alone. Quickly fluttering down in the desk next to the plant-loving wildclaw, the fae turned his attention to the front of the class, where the teacher was introducing themselves. The wildclaw next to him gave their intro again, and the teacher called on a skydancer to go next. Hmm, I don't think I've meet them yet, this will be interesting...

@CrowDragon @NerdySnivy
DOfE8zN.png
(XD welcome back)
(XD welcome back)
Ravwren led Tonic over over to a couple of open seats in the back of the class and sat down with a yawn. Tonic sat and listened to the Wildclaw as he calmed himself down enough to breath correctly. All the previous composure drained away as he began fumbling with his things the second he got called on, "B-But. U-U-Um. I, er, my name's Tonic." He said as he laid is things clumsily over his area.

Ravwren rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head slowly. He tapped his talons on the desk, staring off at the front of the room in a bored way.
Ravwren led Tonic over over to a couple of open seats in the back of the class and sat down with a yawn. Tonic sat and listened to the Wildclaw as he calmed himself down enough to breath correctly. All the previous composure drained away as he began fumbling with his things the second he got called on, "B-But. U-U-Um. I, er, my name's Tonic." He said as he laid is things clumsily over his area.

Ravwren rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head slowly. He tapped his talons on the desk, staring off at the front of the room in a bored way.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Hello! :D
No need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread! ^^)
(Hello! :D
No need to ping me! I'm subscribed to the thread! ^^)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Citrine looked at the Fae.
"Have you come again to steal another pencil or take a note from m time, this time, Akito?" She asked with a small hiss, not wanting his trickery during this class.
Not waiting a response she turned and listened to the Skydancer.
"Any things you like to do? Topics? Personalities, what do you do?" The teacher asked, turning to Tonic.
(Same I'm subbed to)
Citrine looked at the Fae.
"Have you come again to steal another pencil or take a note from m time, this time, Akito?" She asked with a small hiss, not wanting his trickery during this class.
Not waiting a response she turned and listened to the Skydancer.
"Any things you like to do? Topics? Personalities, what do you do?" The teacher asked, turning to Tonic.
(Same I'm subbed to)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 340 341