Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Mission for Power
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
I thought someone called main antagonist...

Did anybody? Or was i mistaken?
I thought someone called main antagonist...

Did anybody? Or was i mistaken?
I don’t think anyone called it
I don’t think anyone called it
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
They could possibly all be working together at the start, and then betray each other later.
They could possibly all be working together at the start, and then betray each other later.
[quote name="BlitzRyu" date="2018-03-06 18:39:29" ] They could possibly all be working together at the start, and then betray each other later. [/quote] Vinesnek: *cracks knuckles*
BlitzRyu wrote on 2018-03-06 18:39:29:

Vinesnek: *cracks knuckles*
sz13nwR.png
Oh ok.

And that's a good idea. Like then they discover it?

@blitzryu
Oh ok.

And that's a good idea. Like then they discover it?

@blitzryu
Yeah. It would just increase the threat level up to a certain point.
Yeah. It would just increase the threat level up to a certain point.
[b]Appearance[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229060/22905938_350.png?mtime=WaTqMgACG24.png [/img] [b]Name:[/b] Undergloom [b]Role in Clan:[/b] Alchemist [b]Preferred Role in Roleplay:[/b] the vengeful and jealous antagonist [b]Back Story:[/b] a lot like Lionheart, Undergloom was found as an abandoned egg, the two dragons are considered adopted brothers but Undergloom is not like Lionheart in the slightest. Although Aria attempted to raise Undergloom to be a brave and heroic warrior, the young mirror chose a different fate... one that earned him unpopularity amongst his clan mates. Undergloom is older than Lionheart and expects to be favored more than his brother, the reason he is not is because of his actions. Undergloom is a very dark alchemist, often dealing with magic that no one would dare even think of, he is suspicious, secretive, and often makes deals with enemies of his own clan. Rama (the resident head scholar) was for a while intrigued by the young mirror before he went to far! Undergloom is jealous of his favored younger brother and hates him with every fiber of his being. [b]Personality:[/b] Vengeful and cunning, he is willing to put his best interest first, even if it puts someone elses life in danger [b]Strengths:[/b] good at sabotaging and stealing, makes deals if it benefits him. he is skilled at plague and shadow magic. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] has a hard time fighting face to face and often looks for a way out. he is cowardly if taking on several foes by himself. [b]Goals:[/b] to kill Lionheart and gain the favor of his adopted mother, to finally be accepted and to have everyone respect him.

Appearance22905938_350.png?mtime=WaTqMgACG24.png

Name: Undergloom

Role in Clan: Alchemist

Preferred Role in Roleplay: the vengeful and jealous antagonist

Back Story: a lot like Lionheart, Undergloom was found as an abandoned egg, the two dragons are considered adopted brothers but Undergloom is not like Lionheart in the slightest. Although Aria attempted to raise Undergloom to be a brave and heroic warrior, the young mirror chose a different fate... one that earned him unpopularity amongst his clan mates. Undergloom is older than Lionheart and expects to be favored more than his brother, the reason he is not is because of his actions. Undergloom is a very dark alchemist, often dealing with magic that no one would dare even think of, he is suspicious, secretive, and often makes deals with enemies of his own clan. Rama (the resident head scholar) was for a while intrigued by the young mirror before he went to far! Undergloom is jealous of his favored younger brother and hates him with every fiber of his being.

Personality: Vengeful and cunning, he is willing to put his best interest first, even if it puts someone elses life in danger

Strengths: good at sabotaging and stealing, makes deals if it benefits him. he is skilled at plague and shadow magic.

Weaknesses: has a hard time fighting face to face and often looks for a way out. he is cowardly if taking on several foes by himself.

Goals: to kill Lionheart and gain the favor of his adopted mother, to finally be accepted and to have everyone respect him.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Wait I’m a little confused. As in protagonists and antagonists are together at first, then when they discover each other’s allegiances they break apart?
Wait I’m a little confused. As in protagonists and antagonists are together at first, then when they discover each other’s allegiances they break apart?
sz13nwR.png
Yes and no. Pure antagonists (such as the one controlling minds ) is away from the others

Everyone else is together at the start. And as they search for the antagonist can split up. For their own reasons or anything.
Yes and no. Pure antagonists (such as the one controlling minds ) is away from the others

Everyone else is together at the start. And as they search for the antagonist can split up. For their own reasons or anything.
well undergloom would not start out with the others... hes wanted to kill his counterpart since Lionheart was born.
well undergloom would not start out with the others... hes wanted to kill his counterpart since Lionheart was born.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15