Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP partner
Hi!

I'm Shell and I'm currently looking for a 1 on 1 RP partner, hopefully someone who's pretty laid back about it. I'm 18 years old so I'm really only looking for people who are at least my age, it just makes me uncomfortable to talk to anyone younger than me online.

I'd prefer to do a roleplay on Google Docs or at least copy things onto one so it's easier to keep track of the story. I don't care all that much about response length, it can be anywhere from a short paragraph to an entire page. The minimum length should be at least a few sentences.

I'd prefer to chat and brainstorm on Skype about characters and the story, but I also like to chat a lot about unrelated things (music, tv, books etc.) so maybe we can be friends!

As for the roleplay plot, I'm really itching to do something with gangs in a 1800s London-esque city, maybe with a bit of magic thrown in to spice it up. It's not anything concrete now so hopefully we can work out the details together into something we both like!

I'd really like to have some romance in my roleplays between our characters (maybe a little forbidden love with this plot) and right now I'm looking for someone willing to do a M/M roleplay.

Also, I'm only really looking for a human roleplay (maybe some supernatural beings)!

If you're interested feel free to respond to this or PM me!
Hi!

I'm Shell and I'm currently looking for a 1 on 1 RP partner, hopefully someone who's pretty laid back about it. I'm 18 years old so I'm really only looking for people who are at least my age, it just makes me uncomfortable to talk to anyone younger than me online.

I'd prefer to do a roleplay on Google Docs or at least copy things onto one so it's easier to keep track of the story. I don't care all that much about response length, it can be anywhere from a short paragraph to an entire page. The minimum length should be at least a few sentences.

I'd prefer to chat and brainstorm on Skype about characters and the story, but I also like to chat a lot about unrelated things (music, tv, books etc.) so maybe we can be friends!

As for the roleplay plot, I'm really itching to do something with gangs in a 1800s London-esque city, maybe with a bit of magic thrown in to spice it up. It's not anything concrete now so hopefully we can work out the details together into something we both like!

I'd really like to have some romance in my roleplays between our characters (maybe a little forbidden love with this plot) and right now I'm looking for someone willing to do a M/M roleplay.

Also, I'm only really looking for a human roleplay (maybe some supernatural beings)!

If you're interested feel free to respond to this or PM me!
@OutspokenCube

Hi~- I've never roleplayed before...
I've been trying to get into it because all my friends' roleplay and stuff so ye
So i'm interested and the polt seems really cool
(also, Cool username btw)
@OutspokenCube

Hi~- I've never roleplayed before...
I've been trying to get into it because all my friends' roleplay and stuff so ye
So i'm interested and the polt seems really cool
(also, Cool username btw)
plants.png
@OutspokenCube

oh no, I don't have a skype
:<
honestly don't really have anything...
well that may be a problem

the only way I talk to people is FR and google docs so, yeah
@OutspokenCube

oh no, I don't have a skype
:<