Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it's a great big world — Interest Check
1 2 3
@Draconequis
Mm, so far I'm thinking one character per-person—sort of a "main" character.
Other characters would come later, I guess? If we decide to go with this starter plot I have in mind, anyway lol w hich I should probably post somewhere, if you guys are interested in hearing it-
@Draconequis
Mm, so far I'm thinking one character per-person—sort of a "main" character.
Other characters would come later, I guess? If we decide to go with this starter plot I have in mind, anyway lol w hich I should probably post somewhere, if you guys are interested in hearing it-
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@CatCr0w

in that case anthro buggo it is :D

also yes please i would love to hear about the plot you had in mind??
@CatCr0w

in that case anthro buggo it is :D

also yes please i would love to hear about the plot you had in mind??
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis
OOOoOHhh NIc E :D
Haha, you bet! Pingin' @Eject as well, so they can see too!

One plot I have in mind, (which is honestly pretty reminiscent of Fallout 4's opening, but I can't seem to think of anything else lol) is our characters are the only ones to wake up in this bunker-type facility. Everyone else is either trapped in stasis pods, or already long dead. Our survivors don't remember anything—why they're here, how they got here, who they are, whole nine yards.
There's just enough supplies in the bunker to share, and they've just reached the "front door," so to speak, and are trying to figure out how to get it open.
Once they do, the group is greeted by a 600 year old wasteland.

From there, it's brainstormin' time! Any ideas on what civilization would be like after nuclear fallout, are welcome lol
I decided to use anthros for this plot idea, since we could come up with more varied mutations and groups.
@Draconequis
OOOoOHhh NIc E :D
Haha, you bet! Pingin' @Eject as well, so they can see too!

One plot I have in mind, (which is honestly pretty reminiscent of Fallout 4's opening, but I can't seem to think of anything else lol) is our characters are the only ones to wake up in this bunker-type facility. Everyone else is either trapped in stasis pods, or already long dead. Our survivors don't remember anything—why they're here, how they got here, who they are, whole nine yards.
There's just enough supplies in the bunker to share, and they've just reached the "front door," so to speak, and are trying to figure out how to get it open.
Once they do, the group is greeted by a 600 year old wasteland.

From there, it's brainstormin' time! Any ideas on what civilization would be like after nuclear fallout, are welcome lol
I decided to use anthros for this plot idea, since we could come up with more varied mutations and groups.
@CatCr0w

okee im good with that. or we coulllld.. have them wake up in the middle of the nuclear fallout and maybe have the reason that they are humanoids be because of the nuclear fallout?? ^>^ Because before this maybe they were human>? Or animal?? its an idea XD

and we could implement that all people became anthro due to the fallout :D

If not i'm totally good with us doing a survival and making it up as we go along thing?? XD
@CatCr0w

okee im good with that. or we coulllld.. have them wake up in the middle of the nuclear fallout and maybe have the reason that they are humanoids be because of the nuclear fallout?? ^>^ Because before this maybe they were human>? Or animal?? its an idea XD

and we could implement that all people became anthro due to the fallout :D

If not i'm totally good with us doing a survival and making it up as we go along thing?? XD
@CatCr0w oh hey i'd be interested in something like this

i've never used an anthro character before tho, so i'd have to create one on the spot :")
@CatCr0w oh hey i'd be interested in something like this

i've never used an anthro character before tho, so i'd have to create one on the spot :")
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
@Draconequis
Uh.. I'm a little confused, but, I think I get the gist of it? Idk though, just having them as anthros is probably much less confusing, if you don't mind my sayin' ^^""

Yeah, it'd sort of be a "Discover why we were here in the first place," sort of plot. Like, were our characters forced into that bunker? Did they go willingly? Were they part of the team who made the bunker? That kind of nonsense lol
@Draconequis
Uh.. I'm a little confused, but, I think I get the gist of it? Idk though, just having them as anthros is probably much less confusing, if you don't mind my sayin' ^^""

Yeah, it'd sort of be a "Discover why we were here in the first place," sort of plot. Like, were our characters forced into that bunker? Did they go willingly? Were they part of the team who made the bunker? That kind of nonsense lol
@StrawberryJamin
Ey, hello! Glad to see you're interested~

S'alright~ I'm excited to see what you'll come up with :O
@StrawberryJamin
Ey, hello! Glad to see you're interested~

S'alright~ I'm excited to see what you'll come up with :O
@Draconequis
@Eject
@StrawberryJamin

Alrighty, we've got three people! :D I'll be setting up the OOC thread, and I'll ping you guys once it's all set up!
@Draconequis
@Eject
@StrawberryJamin

Alrighty, we've got three people! :D I'll be setting up the OOC thread, and I'll ping you guys once it's all set up!
@CatCr0w

haha yeah that is fine, i was just saying maybe they were mutated into anthros and weren't them before XD

but its totally cool if not i'm up for them always being anthros XD

giving my character the classic amnesia trope just for that XD
@CatCr0w

haha yeah that is fine, i was just saying maybe they were mutated into anthros and weren't them before XD

but its totally cool if not i'm up for them always being anthros XD

giving my character the classic amnesia trope just for that XD
@CatCr0w

Okie! I could also pitch in some ideas for a plot, so lemme know if you need help with that :3
@CatCr0w

Okie! I could also pitch in some ideas for a plot, so lemme know if you need help with that :3
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
1 2 3