Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 ~ The Brink of War
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
AQUILA
I flew to high as I yanked on the invisible chain on my leg. It shone bright blue when I went to far fro the castle. I yanked on it a bit hoping maybe today this spell would be weak, but as always it just glittered in the night.

I flew down a bit and it once again turned invisible. I can't feel the leash that holds me to these grounds unless I go to far. Today I tested it again to see if I was given just a little more freedom these past years....but I find the distance has actually lessened.

Closing my eyes I land on the pillar next to Aspen and sigh. "A caged creature....is what I am...not some villan.". I was now out of my little world and my senses tingle I look to my left to see the prince. And just like that my wings tuck in....I need to erase his memory.....my eyes were wide, scared...."A..Aspen....it's not what it-" but it was...it was what it looked like....I had high fea magic....the magic that has been dead for thousands of melenias.
AQUILA
I flew to high as I yanked on the invisible chain on my leg. It shone bright blue when I went to far fro the castle. I yanked on it a bit hoping maybe today this spell would be weak, but as always it just glittered in the night.

I flew down a bit and it once again turned invisible. I can't feel the leash that holds me to these grounds unless I go to far. Today I tested it again to see if I was given just a little more freedom these past years....but I find the distance has actually lessened.

Closing my eyes I land on the pillar next to Aspen and sigh. "A caged creature....is what I am...not some villan.". I was now out of my little world and my senses tingle I look to my left to see the prince. And just like that my wings tuck in....I need to erase his memory.....my eyes were wide, scared...."A..Aspen....it's not what it-" but it was...it was what it looked like....I had high fea magic....the magic that has been dead for thousands of melenias.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
I watched her, curious at the chain and why she tried to test it if she knew she couldn't go anywhere.

I was calm as she landed next to me, smirking a bit thought my eyes were wide. "Interesting." I say. "Your wings are beautiful." I tell her, wanting to show her mine but going against it. "Do you come out here every night?" I ask. "You don't need to he scared of me, I'm not going to say anything." I tell her, my eyes gentle as I look at her. I felt that pull to her again and took a step towards her.
Aspen:
I watched her, curious at the chain and why she tried to test it if she knew she couldn't go anywhere.

I was calm as she landed next to me, smirking a bit thought my eyes were wide. "Interesting." I say. "Your wings are beautiful." I tell her, wanting to show her mine but going against it. "Do you come out here every night?" I ask. "You don't need to he scared of me, I'm not going to say anything." I tell her, my eyes gentle as I look at her. I felt that pull to her again and took a step towards her.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Aquila
I swallow and stare at him. My violet eyes glowing under the stars. I reach out walls...weak walls...but walls...so he he has magic of some kind that's for sure. His walls were like fire but it's a lonely one...a fire of sadness, not anger. A fire with scars...

I slip through the cracks and search, for what he really was going to do with this knowledge. When I found he was telling the truth I slip back out unnoticed. I didn't look for anything more. Because if I did, I'd feel guilty.

I sigh softly and bring my left wing around sliding it over the feathers. "Thank you.....if my mother knew she would clip them...like they used to do to the Illyrian...yes...I come every night." I spread them and flap once strong enough to hop over onto the pillar he stood on. "You dont scare me...you never will...because nothing is scarier than the people that live in this castle".

A small tug. Not a big one. Just a little pull on my heart. "You can touch them if you want...just if you do be careful...they are both strong and delecate" I tell him. "What are you doing up here?" I ask.
Aquila
I swallow and stare at him. My violet eyes glowing under the stars. I reach out walls...weak walls...but walls...so he he has magic of some kind that's for sure. His walls were like fire but it's a lonely one...a fire of sadness, not anger. A fire with scars...

I slip through the cracks and search, for what he really was going to do with this knowledge. When I found he was telling the truth I slip back out unnoticed. I didn't look for anything more. Because if I did, I'd feel guilty.

I sigh softly and bring my left wing around sliding it over the feathers. "Thank you.....if my mother knew she would clip them...like they used to do to the Illyrian...yes...I come every night." I spread them and flap once strong enough to hop over onto the pillar he stood on. "You dont scare me...you never will...because nothing is scarier than the people that live in this castle".

A small tug. Not a big one. Just a little pull on my heart. "You can touch them if you want...just if you do be careful...they are both strong and delecate" I tell him. "What are you doing up here?" I ask.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Aspen:
I nod, "That's good to know." I say, watching her land on the pillar. Crossing my arms I say, "Why do you come out here? Aren't there guards?" I ask her.

I did want to touch them, but it was a conflicting feeling. Instead I answered her question, "I couldn't sleep. Everything is so different and it doesn't feel comfortable." I say and walk closer to her, deciding I did want to touch them...just to see if they felt like my own.

Gently running my fingers through the feathers I fight a smile, " Thank you." I say, doubting she had any idea how much this calmed me.
Aspen:
I nod, "That's good to know." I say, watching her land on the pillar. Crossing my arms I say, "Why do you come out here? Aren't there guards?" I ask her.

I did want to touch them, but it was a conflicting feeling. Instead I answered her question, "I couldn't sleep. Everything is so different and it doesn't feel comfortable." I say and walk closer to her, deciding I did want to touch them...just to see if they felt like my own.

Gently running my fingers through the feathers I fight a smile, " Thank you." I say, doubting she had any idea how much this calmed me.
Aquila
I chuckle. "I live here, all it takes is an order that they are needed to help guard another area of the castle and they are gone for a couple hours." As I stare at him there just seems to be something about him. I can't quite place my finger on it.

I nodded. "This place is dark and known for being a nightmare...so I can understand your difficulty." I watch as he comes in closer to touch my wing. I slightly shudder since the touch tickled. My wings are soft the feathers ruffling slightly.

I nodded softly. "Your welcome" I didn't know what he was saying it for, but I knew he ment it. "You know, if you you want....when you have trouble sleeping I can help." I tell him. "I send music into his mind that plays from he town below. It's soft and calming.
Aquila
I chuckle. "I live here, all it takes is an order that they are needed to help guard another area of the castle and they are gone for a couple hours." As I stare at him there just seems to be something about him. I can't quite place my finger on it.

I nodded. "This place is dark and known for being a nightmare...so I can understand your difficulty." I watch as he comes in closer to touch my wing. I slightly shudder since the touch tickled. My wings are soft the feathers ruffling slightly.

I nodded softly. "Your welcome" I didn't know what he was saying it for, but I knew he ment it. "You know, if you you want....when you have trouble sleeping I can help." I tell him. "I send music into his mind that plays from he town below. It's soft and calming.

Aspen:
I wish it was that easy..."That's convenient then." I say, gliding my fingers over a shorter feather. Noticing her shudder I withdraw my hand, cursing my self. I had no idea how she reacted when they were touched and I could have just hurt her. Though i wasnt sure why she would offer it would hurt...either way I made a promise to not touch her wings again.

"I take it not to many people know about this?" I ask, seeing as how she did at night and sent the guards away. "I'm surprised you still take the chance, seeing as how them being clipped hangs on the line." I say. I knew what they did in those camps, I witnessed it with some one dear to me.

Pushing the memory from my mind I perk up when she says she could help me sleep. Hearing the music I close my eyes and relax, "Thanks." I say, opening them a minute later as I like at her. My dark eyes reflecting the stars above.
Aspen:
I wish it was that easy..."That's convenient then." I say, gliding my fingers over a shorter feather. Noticing her shudder I withdraw my hand, cursing my self. I had no idea how she reacted when they were touched and I could have just hurt her. Though i wasnt sure why she would offer it would hurt...either way I made a promise to not touch her wings again.

"I take it not to many people know about this?" I ask, seeing as how she did at night and sent the guards away. "I'm surprised you still take the chance, seeing as how them being clipped hangs on the line." I say. I knew what they did in those camps, I witnessed it with some one dear to me.

Pushing the memory from my mind I perk up when she says she could help me sleep. Hearing the music I close my eyes and relax, "Thanks." I say, opening them a minute later as I like at her. My dark eyes reflecting the stars above.
Aquila
I smile softly at him. I liked helping people. He stopped touchin my wings and I ruffled the feathers more before I stretched them out and extended my hand "I can't fly as high as I would like...but I know you think my kingdom is evil like everyone else.... if you let me....I'll show you the side of it not even my family sees."

I wanted friends, I wanted to keep my people safe, I wanted him to understand...see the kingdom I wanted to build....if I could...and maybe just maybe, he would see it my way...maybe just maybe he would try to do the same for his. "I may be a monster but I promise...I won't bite" my eyes twinkle. Dark shadows form under us lifting our feet off the ground slightly. "And they won't hurt you either" I say.

The Shadows were my friends...they were my protectors....I trusted them more than anything. "The shadows will protect you here...along with your brother..." I comment. "Here the darkest places are your salvation sometimes" the shadows beneath us seemed to Humm in agreement
Aquila
I smile softly at him. I liked helping people. He stopped touchin my wings and I ruffled the feathers more before I stretched them out and extended my hand "I can't fly as high as I would like...but I know you think my kingdom is evil like everyone else.... if you let me....I'll show you the side of it not even my family sees."

I wanted friends, I wanted to keep my people safe, I wanted him to understand...see the kingdom I wanted to build....if I could...and maybe just maybe, he would see it my way...maybe just maybe he would try to do the same for his. "I may be a monster but I promise...I won't bite" my eyes twinkle. Dark shadows form under us lifting our feet off the ground slightly. "And they won't hurt you either" I say.

The Shadows were my friends...they were my protectors....I trusted them more than anything. "The shadows will protect you here...along with your brother..." I comment. "Here the darkest places are your salvation sometimes" the shadows beneath us seemed to Humm in agreement

Aspen:
I couldn't stop looking at her wings. It amazed me that she also had them, that I wasn't the only one that could fly...if only I could share my secret with her.

Taking her hand I nod, "I know. People aren't who you think they may be." I say then look down at the shadows. "Aren't you the hier?" I ask her. The shadows still unsettled me, I wasn't use to them moving like this. If possible they seemed darker than normal shadows.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask her, meeting her gaze with my own. I had no problem flying, it didn't bother me in the least.
Aspen:
I couldn't stop looking at her wings. It amazed me that she also had them, that I wasn't the only one that could fly...if only I could share my secret with her.

Taking her hand I nod, "I know. People aren't who you think they may be." I say then look down at the shadows. "Aren't you the hier?" I ask her. The shadows still unsettled me, I wasn't use to them moving like this. If possible they seemed darker than normal shadows.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask her, meeting her gaze with my own. I had no problem flying, it didn't bother me in the least.
Aquila
"My father wants to split the kingdom into two courts for both me and my brother to run...my mother and brother...dont approve...women don't run kingdoms ...they plan parties...but iv never been very good at it" I shrug. "I have this Fantasy in my head of how I'm going to run my court....if I live long enough to do it." I say.

I hold his hand and lift him high off the ground high above the castle. "Just wait" I say. The moon was rising higher and higher. The stars settling. And then in that moment the castle sparkled like starlight, like an entire galaxy was painted on it. "This is a view no one sees...the part of the Moom kingdom only a few know of. ... if I get to run a court someday...I'd name it after this...the Starlight Court....a court made of dreams...not nightmares"
Aquila
"My father wants to split the kingdom into two courts for both me and my brother to run...my mother and brother...dont approve...women don't run kingdoms ...they plan parties...but iv never been very good at it" I shrug. "I have this Fantasy in my head of how I'm going to run my court....if I live long enough to do it." I say.

I hold his hand and lift him high off the ground high above the castle. "Just wait" I say. The moon was rising higher and higher. The stars settling. And then in that moment the castle sparkled like starlight, like an entire galaxy was painted on it. "This is a view no one sees...the part of the Moom kingdom only a few know of. ... if I get to run a court someday...I'd name it after this...the Starlight Court....a court made of dreams...not nightmares"

Aspen:
"I wouldn't know what a women does. My father's court is mostly men except for the priestess." I say. She reminded me of Seth in a way, wanting to do something good but unable to because of who she was. "You remind me of my brother." I say.

Looking down I understood why it was called the Moon kingdom and why she wanted the Starlight Court. "You should visit Dawn, I think you would love the colors as day turns to night. The slight wind ruffled my hair, pushing some strands into my face. Grunting with annoyance I push them away, "This is a great view, Thank you for showing it to me." I say, still watching the palace below us.

It all reminded me of Mare, of how she would love this. The feeling of almost flying again, but then again it would remind her of what she lost...because I wasn't fast enough. The thought brought down my mood and turned away from everything scowling.
Aspen:
"I wouldn't know what a women does. My father's court is mostly men except for the priestess." I say. She reminded me of Seth in a way, wanting to do something good but unable to because of who she was. "You remind me of my brother." I say.

Looking down I understood why it was called the Moon kingdom and why she wanted the Starlight Court. "You should visit Dawn, I think you would love the colors as day turns to night. The slight wind ruffled my hair, pushing some strands into my face. Grunting with annoyance I push them away, "This is a great view, Thank you for showing it to me." I say, still watching the palace below us.

It all reminded me of Mare, of how she would love this. The feeling of almost flying again, but then again it would remind her of what she lost...because I wasn't fast enough. The thought brought down my mood and turned away from everything scowling.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19