Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 282 283
Ryu felt his anger begin to boil at Savannah's revelation and didn't exactly worry about showing it. "So, you basically weren't strong enough to meet their standards. How freaking stupid are they?" He was thankful that no one really came to this spot, because he was essentially on the verge of yelling. "I mean seriously? They may be in a war, but that doesn't mean that they have to conscript every hatchling." The teen then gave a light sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, but there really aren't that many differences between Talon and the humans that hunt them, if this is anything to go off of."
Ryu felt his anger begin to boil at Savannah's revelation and didn't exactly worry about showing it. "So, you basically weren't strong enough to meet their standards. How freaking stupid are they?" He was thankful that no one really came to this spot, because he was essentially on the verge of yelling. "I mean seriously? They may be in a war, but that doesn't mean that they have to conscript every hatchling." The teen then gave a light sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, but there really aren't that many differences between Talon and the humans that hunt them, if this is anything to go off of."
Savannah shrugs. "Yeah, pretty much." She looks out the window. "I may be a dragon, but if anything, I hate them more than anyone here."
Savannah shrugs. "Yeah, pretty much." She looks out the window. "I may be a dragon, but if anything, I hate them more than anyone here."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"So, what now? If we return, then there's always the chance that they'll find out about you." The best thing would be to leave and try to take out both organizations. It wasn't like every dragon was a fan of Talon, and there were bound to be humans from their own organization that admired them.
"So, what now? If we return, then there's always the chance that they'll find out about you." The best thing would be to leave and try to take out both organizations. It wasn't like every dragon was a fan of Talon, and there were bound to be humans from their own organization that admired them.
"We should go back. I've hidden it for years, no reason I can't hide it now." Savannah rubs her hand through her hair.
"We should go back. I've hidden it for years, no reason I can't hide it now." Savannah rubs her hand through her hair.
“Right. I suppose that would be for the best. The last thing we need is to raise any more suspicion.” The teen then started the care drove the rest of the way to the building that they were using as a base of operations. They would probably just pack up a few things and move on. “So, what do you think our next assignment will be?”
“Right. I suppose that would be for the best. The last thing we need is to raise any more suspicion.” The teen then started the care drove the rest of the way to the building that they were using as a base of operations. They would probably just pack up a few things and move on. “So, what do you think our next assignment will be?”
"I think I heard something about a large strike soon. With several assault teams. I think they've found a breeding nest. Or it's a trap." Savannah says, watching the window.
"I think I heard something about a large strike soon. With several assault teams. I think they've found a breeding nest. Or it's a trap." Savannah says, watching the window.
“Let’s just hope for the best, then.” If it was a trap, then it could potentially tip the scales either way. A nest would only ut a further strain on talon. After pulling to a stop in the parking lot of the building the two had been staying at, Ryu exoted the car and glanced at his partner. “Let’s just hope we both make it out alive.”
“Let’s just hope for the best, then.” If it was a trap, then it could potentially tip the scales either way. A nest would only ut a further strain on talon. After pulling to a stop in the parking lot of the building the two had been staying at, Ryu exoted the car and glanced at his partner. “Let’s just hope we both make it out alive.”
Savannah nodded. She hopped out of the jeep. "Yep. You better not die on me."
Savannah nodded. She hopped out of the jeep. "Yep. You better not die on me."
Ryu couldn’t help but laugh a little at his partner’s words. “It’s not my fault humans are so squishy. The only reason we ever got this far was because our ancestors began to eat more protein.”
Ryu couldn’t help but laugh a little at his partner’s words. “It’s not my fault humans are so squishy. The only reason we ever got this far was because our ancestors began to eat more protein.”
Savannah laughed. "Keep in mind, as long as I'm not in my dragon form, I'm also 'squishy'. You havent died yet, and dont get to now."
Savannah laughed. "Keep in mind, as long as I'm not in my dragon form, I'm also 'squishy'. You havent died yet, and dont get to now."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 282 283