Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Ryu gave a light shrug while also trying not to let go of the wheel. “I know they’re practically demonized by most religions, but they have a certain beauty to them. Aside from that,it doesn’t even matter what size they are. They all have some strength behind them, and that is something I can respect.” A slight smile then spread across the teen’s face as he imagined flying through the air, either as a dragon or on the back of one.
Ryu gave a light shrug while also trying not to let go of the wheel. “I know they’re practically demonized by most religions, but they have a certain beauty to them. Aside from that,it doesn’t even matter what size they are. They all have some strength behind them, and that is something I can respect.” A slight smile then spread across the teen’s face as he imagined flying through the air, either as a dragon or on the back of one.
Savannah looks over at him. "I've been wondering what they must feel like. We keep either driving them out of their homes, or killing them."
Savannah looks over at him. "I've been wondering what they must feel like. We keep either driving them out of their homes, or killing them."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
“Well, I assume that they wouldn’t exactly be pleased. I mean, we are waging war against them and all. I’d be pretty ****** if someone tried to kill me.” Ryu then felt a rather mild headache sneak up on him, but he simply had to fight through it.
“Well, I assume that they wouldn’t exactly be pleased. I mean, we are waging war against them and all. I’d be pretty ****** if someone tried to kill me.” Ryu then felt a rather mild headache sneak up on him, but he simply had to fight through it.
"Well, a war they started." Savannah frowns in thought. "But yeah, I mean, I would be upset if they attacked us whenever they found us."
"Well, a war they started." Savannah frowns in thought. "But yeah, I mean, I would be upset if they attacked us whenever they found us."
“That’s the funny thing about war. Each side wants to blame the other, and no one wants to make peace until hundreds of thousands have died.” That pattern had been seen in both world wars, and it was no different here. Who’s to say a human didn’t kill a dragon first? “Either way, history is written by the victors.”
“That’s the funny thing about war. Each side wants to blame the other, and no one wants to make peace until hundreds of thousands have died.” That pattern had been seen in both world wars, and it was no different here. Who’s to say a human didn’t kill a dragon first? “Either way, history is written by the victors.”
"That is true." Savannah says, then she looked back over at him. "What would you do if you found out someone within our ranks was a dragon?"
"That is true." Savannah says, then she looked back over at him. "What would you do if you found out someone within our ranks was a dragon?"
Ryu raised a brow out of surprise, not really expecting the question. “Honestly, probably nothing. The last thing I want is to add to the growing pile of death on both sides, but I don’t think the orginization really cares with what I want. Either way, I’d imagine the dragon was either a spy or trying to hide, so I’d try to help them in any way I could.” A slight, knowing smile spread across the teens lips as he glanced at his partner out of the corner of his eye.
Ryu raised a brow out of surprise, not really expecting the question. “Honestly, probably nothing. The last thing I want is to add to the growing pile of death on both sides, but I don’t think the orginization really cares with what I want. Either way, I’d imagine the dragon was either a spy or trying to hide, so I’d try to help them in any way I could.” A slight, knowing smile spread across the teens lips as he glanced at his partner out of the corner of his eye.
Savannah shrugged. "I don't know if I would report them, or what."
Savannah shrugged. "I don't know if I would report them, or what."
“Well, I suppse we’l never find out. I doubt that they would be naive enough to themselves if that were the case.” The teen then pulled onto a dirt road, trying not to make the ride to uncomfortable for his passenger. “Do you think a human and a dragon could be together?”
“Well, I suppse we’l never find out. I doubt that they would be naive enough to themselves if that were the case.” The teen then pulled onto a dirt road, trying not to make the ride to uncomfortable for his passenger. “Do you think a human and a dragon could be together?”
"I don't know, I mean, they have a much longer life span." Savannah says, looking out the window. "I guess they could, but the human would get old and die while the dragon is a young adult or juvenile."
"I don't know, I mean, they have a much longer life span." Savannah says, looking out the window. "I guess they could, but the human would get old and die while the dragon is a young adult or juvenile."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283