Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Savannah shakes her head, slipping into the seat. "No, no one in their right mind would believe us." That brought the thought to her head that she could prove it to them.
Savannah shakes her head, slipping into the seat. "No, no one in their right mind would believe us." That brought the thought to her head that she could prove it to them.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
After closing the door and sliding into his own seat, Ryu atarted up the jeep and drove forward. “Right, so we could just leave right now and put all of this behind us. They’d probably think we died or something.” The man then gave a light shrug. “I’m probably just rambling at this point, aren’t I?”
After closing the door and sliding into his own seat, Ryu atarted up the jeep and drove forward. “Right, so we could just leave right now and put all of this behind us. They’d probably think we died or something.” The man then gave a light shrug. “I’m probably just rambling at this point, aren’t I?”
Savannah shook her head. "We can't do that." She says, looking over at him. "Or at least I cant. I'm a teen with no where to go."
Savannah shook her head. "We can't do that." She says, looking over at him. "Or at least I cant. I'm a teen with no where to go."
(Huh. I may have to age down my character, then if they go for a deeper relationship. I thought yours would’ve been older. If his age changes, then I may have to change a few other things as well.)

Ryu nodded slightly and gave a light smile. “Yeah. I suppose that woukd be a good reason to stay. The foster system isn’t exactly better either, so I guess we’re both stuck between a rock and a hard place.”
(Huh. I may have to age down my character, then if they go for a deeper relationship. I thought yours would’ve been older. If his age changes, then I may have to change a few other things as well.)

Ryu nodded slightly and gave a light smile. “Yeah. I suppose that woukd be a good reason to stay. The foster system isn’t exactly better either, so I guess we’re both stuck between a rock and a hard place.”
((Oh yeah, she's like 15-16. I can have her a bit older if you want.))

Savannah looked over at him. "Plus I've never lived anywhere else."
((Oh yeah, she's like 15-16. I can have her a bit older if you want.))

Savannah looked over at him. "Plus I've never lived anywhere else."
((Now that I think about it, that's a bit young, so probably closer to like 18))
((Now that I think about it, that's a bit young, so probably closer to like 18))
(Nah. Aging Ryu down would make more sense.)

“Well, that isn’t really a thing you need to worry about. If anything, it just leads to more of an adventure.” The teen then gave a slight laugh as he pulled onto a major highway and hit the gas.
(Nah. Aging Ryu down would make more sense.)

“Well, that isn’t really a thing you need to worry about. If anything, it just leads to more of an adventure.” The teen then gave a slight laugh as he pulled onto a major highway and hit the gas.
Savannah grins. "That might be true. But to be honest, I don't think I would like it anywhere else." She looked outside, slipping her gun under the seat so no one could see it.

((Okay.))
Savannah grins. "That might be true. But to be honest, I don't think I would like it anywhere else." She looked outside, slipping her gun under the seat so no one could see it.

((Okay.))
Ryu gave a light shrug and looked out the window, watching as the grassy plains rolled by. “That is true. Leaving a place you call home isn’t exactly easy. I wonder if the dragons feel the same.”
Ryu gave a light shrug and looked out the window, watching as the grassy plains rolled by. “That is true. Leaving a place you call home isn’t exactly easy. I wonder if the dragons feel the same.”
Savannah looked over at him. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be one of the dragons?" She asks, biting her cheek.
Savannah looked over at him. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be one of the dragons?" She asks, biting her cheek.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283