Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
@BlitzRyu are you subbed?
@BlitzRyu are you subbed?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(Yeah. I’m just a bit busy in reality.)

Ryu gave a slight glance in his partner’s direction and could tell that she enjoyed this, even if it was a bit too much. Having said that, he was more or less a hired mercenary. He was always curious about dragons, but the pay he was getting was something he needed to live. “Might as well get out of here now. I could use a break. The man then stretched his arms out, trying to soothe sore muscles.
(Yeah. I’m just a bit busy in reality.)

Ryu gave a slight glance in his partner’s direction and could tell that she enjoyed this, even if it was a bit too much. Having said that, he was more or less a hired mercenary. He was always curious about dragons, but the pay he was getting was something he needed to live. “Might as well get out of here now. I could use a break. The man then stretched his arms out, trying to soothe sore muscles.
((Okay))

Savannah nodded. "Yeah, let's go." She says, swinging her riffle over her back. "Do you have anything planned for tonight?" She asks as she started the long trek back to the jeep.
((Okay))

Savannah nodded. "Yeah, let's go." She says, swinging her riffle over her back. "Do you have anything planned for tonight?" She asks as she started the long trek back to the jeep.
Ryu thought for a moment before merely giving a light shrug. “Aside from whatever I normally do, no. I wouldn’t be too opposed to a change in plans, however.” The man then placed his hands on the back of his head and looked to the sky. “What about you?”
Ryu thought for a moment before merely giving a light shrug. “Aside from whatever I normally do, no. I wouldn’t be too opposed to a change in plans, however.” The man then placed his hands on the back of his head and looked to the sky. “What about you?”
Savannah tensed up, she couldn't say her real plans, or Ryu would probably shoot her on the spot. "Probabbly just taking a nice long nap."
Savannah tensed up, she couldn't say her real plans, or Ryu would probably shoot her on the spot. "Probabbly just taking a nice long nap."
Ryu couldn’t help but raise a brow out of curiosity when he noticed the shift in his partner’s body language. Something wasn’t lining up here, but he wasn’t sure what it was. He could possibly follow her, but that might cause a bigger problem between the two. “Seems a bit boring, but considering what we did...” Ryu didn’t exactly finsih that sentence, merely opting to go for a light sigh as he tried to reign in his emotions. “Never mind.”
Ryu couldn’t help but raise a brow out of curiosity when he noticed the shift in his partner’s body language. Something wasn’t lining up here, but he wasn’t sure what it was. He could possibly follow her, but that might cause a bigger problem between the two. “Seems a bit boring, but considering what we did...” Ryu didn’t exactly finsih that sentence, merely opting to go for a light sigh as he tried to reign in his emotions. “Never mind.”
Savannah shrugged. "I'm tired, and don't want to deal with crowds right now." She says, hoping her lie was believable.
Savannah shrugged. "I'm tired, and don't want to deal with crowds right now." She says, hoping her lie was believable.
“Oh, I don’t doubt that. Sometimes I just want to get away from all of this.” He was pretty much insinuating all of the nonesense with hunting dragons, but it wasn’t exactly explicit.
“Oh, I don’t doubt that. Sometimes I just want to get away from all of this.” He was pretty much insinuating all of the nonesense with hunting dragons, but it wasn’t exactly explicit.
Savannah nodded. "Sometimes it gets to much. But I guess this is our life."
Savannah nodded. "Sometimes it gets to much. But I guess this is our life."
Ryu gave a light shrug as he opened the passenger side door for Savannah. If anything, he was trying to be polite. “I suppose it is, but then again, it doesn’t really have to be. What’s the worst they could do to us if we just retired? It’s not like anyone would believe us if we told them about all of this mess. Oh, I’m driving by the way.”
Ryu gave a light shrug as he opened the passenger side door for Savannah. If anything, he was trying to be polite. “I suppose it is, but then again, it doesn’t really have to be. What’s the worst they could do to us if we just retired? It’s not like anyone would believe us if we told them about all of this mess. Oh, I’m driving by the way.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283