Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 282 283
Ryu gave a low growl at the new feeling against his neck, content with the way things were and nodded. “If you say so. I guess it’s kind of hard for me to relax with everything that’s been going on.” The dragon then returned the gesture and smiled. “I suppose this might help with that, though
Ryu gave a low growl at the new feeling against his neck, content with the way things were and nodded. “If you say so. I guess it’s kind of hard for me to relax with everything that’s been going on.” The dragon then returned the gesture and smiled. “I suppose this might help with that, though
Savannah nodded. “Tomorrow will hopefully be the last day we have anything to do with Talon.”
Savannah nodded. “Tomorrow will hopefully be the last day we have anything to do with Talon.”
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Poke))
((Poke))
Right, they still had to deal with Savannah’s brother. That was probably going to be as pleasant as it sounded, given all that had happened between the three of them, but he would be optomistic for his girlfriend. “Right. After that, we just have to worry about the knights.”
Right, they still had to deal with Savannah’s brother. That was probably going to be as pleasant as it sounded, given all that had happened between the three of them, but he would be optomistic for his girlfriend. “Right. After that, we just have to worry about the knights.”
“I think we’ve done a pretty good job avoiding the knights.” Savannah said, she looked t him. “I want to be alone. At least for part of it.”
“I think we’ve done a pretty good job avoiding the knights.” Savannah said, she looked t him. “I want to be alone. At least for part of it.”
“I suppose that is doable. If they try anything, I’ll be nearby.” The dragon wasn’t naive enough to believe that nothing would go wrong, especially when it came to an organization planning to essentially conquer the world. At the very least, their human enemies had left them alone for what essentially felt like months.
“I suppose that is doable. If they try anything, I’ll be nearby.” The dragon wasn’t naive enough to believe that nothing would go wrong, especially when it came to an organization planning to essentially conquer the world. At the very least, their human enemies had left them alone for what essentially felt like months.
Savannah smiles slightly. “Thank you.” She said, her gaze flicking around. “We should head back.”
Savannah smiles slightly. “Thank you.” She said, her gaze flicking around. “We should head back.”
“Yeah. That would probably be a good idea. Are we flying or taking the bike?” There was no need no need to worry Savannah’s family by staying out until the sun rose, that much was evident. Ryu then gave a gentle smile as he stretched out his wings as he waited for her answer.
“Yeah. That would probably be a good idea. Are we flying or taking the bike?” There was no need no need to worry Savannah’s family by staying out until the sun rose, that much was evident. Ryu then gave a gentle smile as he stretched out his wings as he waited for her answer.
“Taking the bike.” Savannah said. “We ant leave it.”
“Taking the bike.” Savannah said. “We ant leave it.”
“Right, I figured that would be what you’d say.” The teen then shifted back into his human form and began to walk back to where he had parked the motorcycle. “We really should do that more often. It was the most fun I’ve had in a while.”
“Right, I figured that would be what you’d say.” The teen then shifted back into his human form and began to walk back to where he had parked the motorcycle. “We really should do that more often. It was the most fun I’ve had in a while.”
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 282 283