Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177
Maxwell was relieved upon hearing her say that he wasn't boring her by talking. Though he didn't understand fairy drinks. "Ok. Just thought I'd make sure... anyway... do you think the king will go to war with humans?" He asks. He had heard rumors back home... and he wasn't sure what to think about them.
Maxwell was relieved upon hearing her say that he wasn't boring her by talking. Though he didn't understand fairy drinks. "Ok. Just thought I'd make sure... anyway... do you think the king will go to war with humans?" He asks. He had heard rumors back home... and he wasn't sure what to think about them.
Amelia grins a little at his reaction. When he mentions the rumours of the king going to war against humanity, though, it causes Amelia's expression to become sombre. "I honestly don't think I can say. He might or he might not. It depends, I guess. But either way, I doubt that he'll do it soon."
Amelia grins a little at his reaction. When he mentions the rumours of the king going to war against humanity, though, it causes Amelia's expression to become sombre. "I honestly don't think I can say. He might or he might not. It depends, I guess. But either way, I doubt that he'll do it soon."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"If he does they wont stand a chance..." he says. "Have you seen any kitsune or dragons?" He asks. Being a faerie he assumed may be she saw more mythical Beings than anyone else. He did look apologetic for the negative turn in their conversation.
"If he does they wont stand a chance..." he says. "Have you seen any kitsune or dragons?" He asks. Being a faerie he assumed may be she saw more mythical Beings than anyone else. He did look apologetic for the negative turn in their conversation.
"I know they won't. That's why I really hope he doesn't decide to go to war." Amelia answered softly. "I've seen a kitsune before, yeah, but not dragons. Dragons prefer the elves to the faeries."
"I know they won't. That's why I really hope he doesn't decide to go to war." Amelia answered softly. "I've seen a kitsune before, yeah, but not dragons. Dragons prefer the elves to the faeries."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Hopefully he doesn't. Sorry for the dark turn there..." he says. "What are the kitsune like?" He asks. He didn't know much about anything besides his culture and was very curious.
"Hopefully he doesn't. Sorry for the dark turn there..." he says. "What are the kitsune like?" He asks. He didn't know much about anything besides his culture and was very curious.
Amelia smiled slightly at the memory of the creatures. "I didn't get too close to it because my parents wouldn't let me, but they're magnificent creatures."
Amelia smiled slightly at the memory of the creatures. "I didn't get too close to it because my parents wouldn't let me, but they're magnificent creatures."

FR +8 hours.

"Can't they possess people?" He asks. " And protective parents?" He asks. He looks at her smiling as she explained everything.
"Can't they possess people?" He asks. " And protective parents?" He asks. He looks at her smiling as she explained everything.
"Yes, but only some of them do that. And they can only possess humans - you wouldn't have anything to worry about." Amelia answers. "Quite a lot of them live in peace with the world around them, and they don't go around possessing humans or causing trouble." The faerie adds. "And yes, sadly, I have extremely protective parents."
"Yes, but only some of them do that. And they can only possess humans - you wouldn't have anything to worry about." Amelia answers. "Quite a lot of them live in peace with the world around them, and they don't go around possessing humans or causing trouble." The faerie adds. "And yes, sadly, I have extremely protective parents."

FR +8 hours.

Maxwell nods listening intently. "Sorry for all the questions... I'm unfamiliar with a lot... as for their powers that must cause issues for humans, and as for your parents... you have my apologies... im sure they are around then?' He says. It was a theory since they sounded so protective. He taps the railing as the ball continues it seemingly getting even more guests...
Maxwell nods listening intently. "Sorry for all the questions... I'm unfamiliar with a lot... as for their powers that must cause issues for humans, and as for your parents... you have my apologies... im sure they are around then?' He says. It was a theory since they sounded so protective. He taps the railing as the ball continues it seemingly getting even more guests...
"It's alright. I understand that you're curious." Amelia grins at him playfully. "Actually, those kitsune who don't possess humans are rarely seen. They're native to Japan, so they're only in one country of the world." After a brief pause, she responded to the comment about her parents. "Well, they aren't allowed here because of the meaning of this entire event. But I'm sure they're waiting to hear all about it."
"It's alright. I understand that you're curious." Amelia grins at him playfully. "Actually, those kitsune who don't possess humans are rarely seen. They're native to Japan, so they're only in one country of the world." After a brief pause, she responded to the comment about her parents. "Well, they aren't allowed here because of the meaning of this entire event. But I'm sure they're waiting to hear all about it."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177