Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arranged marriage 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
Maxwell looked around. He didn't know any Amelia... He wasn't near the refreshments table either as he was near the balcony thinking to himself about the future. This ball wasn't a social event it was a ritual of sorts or a right of passage. He scratched his uniforms neck from anxiety. Who knew who Amelia was or how she would react to him.
Maxwell looked around. He didn't know any Amelia... He wasn't near the refreshments table either as he was near the balcony thinking to himself about the future. This ball wasn't a social event it was a ritual of sorts or a right of passage. He scratched his uniforms neck from anxiety. Who knew who Amelia was or how she would react to him.
Amelia took her drink with her as she wanders around the ballroom, dodging the men in the crowd the best she can. Wow, who knew that at a ball in a room of this size that she'd feel so claustrophobic? Needing some air but not allowed to leave the castle without the man she'd been set up on a blind date with, the faerie took refuge the only place she could think of going - near the balcony. The same balcony that Maxwell is standing by.
Amelia took her drink with her as she wanders around the ballroom, dodging the men in the crowd the best she can. Wow, who knew that at a ball in a room of this size that she'd feel so claustrophobic? Needing some air but not allowed to leave the castle without the man she'd been set up on a blind date with, the faerie took refuge the only place she could think of going - near the balcony. The same balcony that Maxwell is standing by.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
He sees a pretty young woman approach and he smiles kindly at her. "Good evening ma'am. How are you tonight?" He asks. He tries not to look intimidating or anything since he was in uniform. Especially since she looked nervous about something. "Can I help you with something?" He asks.
He sees a pretty young woman approach and he smiles kindly at her. "Good evening ma'am. How are you tonight?" He asks. He tries not to look intimidating or anything since he was in uniform. Especially since she looked nervous about something. "Can I help you with something?" He asks.
The teen stops short when Maxwell speaks to her. Amelia had only been here ten minutes and she was having a rough time already. "I'm fine, just a little claustrophobic. There's too many guys in that ballroom who are too busy trying to get an eyeful of the passing faerie Amelia to pay any attention to their own pre-made matches, made by the King." With a soft sigh, she shakes her head slightly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't dump my problems onto you. At least not without introducing myself. My name is Amelia, what's yours?"
The teen stops short when Maxwell speaks to her. Amelia had only been here ten minutes and she was having a rough time already. "I'm fine, just a little claustrophobic. There's too many guys in that ballroom who are too busy trying to get an eyeful of the passing faerie Amelia to pay any attention to their own pre-made matches, made by the King." With a soft sigh, she shakes her head slightly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't dump my problems onto you. At least not without introducing myself. My name is Amelia, what's yours?"

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"I'm Maxwell. But most call me max." He says. "A faerie?" He asks. "Don't mind them ok?" He asks. "Just ignore the glances if you can." He says kindly. He didn't stare though she was beautiful. He actually seemed uncomfortable himself... "What do you think of this tradition anyway?" He asks. He sees a few seeing Amelia as though she should be theirs... Maxwell sighing as a result.
"I'm Maxwell. But most call me max." He says. "A faerie?" He asks. "Don't mind them ok?" He asks. "Just ignore the glances if you can." He says kindly. He didn't stare though she was beautiful. He actually seemed uncomfortable himself... "What do you think of this tradition anyway?" He asks. He sees a few seeing Amelia as though she should be theirs... Maxwell sighing as a result.
The young faerie nods slightly. "I'm a water faerie." Amelia confirms, smiling at him. "It can be hard to pay a group of guys looking at me like I'm some kind of display object or something." She knows that she can't ignore the guys, no matter what they said to her. Almost as if sensing his discomfort, the faerie looks down with downcast eyes. "I make you uncomfortable, don't I?" Amelia whispers softly, more to herself than to him.
The young faerie nods slightly. "I'm a water faerie." Amelia confirms, smiling at him. "It can be hard to pay a group of guys looking at me like I'm some kind of display object or something." She knows that she can't ignore the guys, no matter what they said to her. Almost as if sensing his discomfort, the faerie looks down with downcast eyes. "I make you uncomfortable, don't I?" Amelia whispers softly, more to herself than to him.

FR +8 hours.

"You making me? No. I dislike flashy uniforms." He says. He nods though. "Ah I see. I'm sorry you're uncomfortable... And a water faerie? What's that like?" He asks. He wasn't sure how to make her feel better as they spoke. He looks down self conscious as they talk. "Sorry though about them staring." He says.
"You making me? No. I dislike flashy uniforms." He says. He nods though. "Ah I see. I'm sorry you're uncomfortable... And a water faerie? What's that like?" He asks. He wasn't sure how to make her feel better as they spoke. He looks down self conscious as they talk. "Sorry though about them staring." He says.
At Maxwell's reply, Amelia giggles softly. It had an almost musical element to it - just one of the many abilities of a faerie. "A water faerie - sometimes known as an Undine - is a faerie of water. Water is my element. I can control it, make it do whatever I want it to. I know that I have nothing to fear from any creature that lives in the water - even creatures like a kelpie or water dragon - because they will not harm me." Talking was helping her feel less uncomfortable, though, as she feels better able to relax and be herself. "It isn't your fault that they're staring." The faerie states quietly, then asks; "What species are you, if you don't mind me asking?"
At Maxwell's reply, Amelia giggles softly. It had an almost musical element to it - just one of the many abilities of a faerie. "A water faerie - sometimes known as an Undine - is a faerie of water. Water is my element. I can control it, make it do whatever I want it to. I know that I have nothing to fear from any creature that lives in the water - even creatures like a kelpie or water dragon - because they will not harm me." Talking was helping her feel less uncomfortable, though, as she feels better able to relax and be herself. "It isn't your fault that they're staring." The faerie states quietly, then asks; "What species are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

FR +8 hours.

Maxwell listens to her as she speaks. It was an impressive lecture as she spoke. He usually visited the coast a lot but never encountered anything. He smiles as she giggled. "I know but still. As for what I am... we have no form you could say... I'm a shifter. As far as I know we don't have a specific look." He says. As he says that a man taps Amelia. "Excuse me miss, may I dance?" He asks. Maxwell didn't look happy but didn't get violent and hid his feelings well.
Maxwell listens to her as she speaks. It was an impressive lecture as she spoke. He usually visited the coast a lot but never encountered anything. He smiles as she giggled. "I know but still. As for what I am... we have no form you could say... I'm a shifter. As far as I know we don't have a specific look." He says. As he says that a man taps Amelia. "Excuse me miss, may I dance?" He asks. Maxwell didn't look happy but didn't get violent and hid his feelings well.
Amelia looks at the man who interrupted her to ask if she wanted to dance with him. "I'm in the middle of talking to Maxwell here, so not right now." The faerie told him gently yet firmly. Then, she turned her attention back to the werewolf, giving him an odd look. "This is how all faeries look, unless we use our powers to make us more at one with our elements. And Undine is just another word everyone uses to describe water faeries, just like I'm sure there is more than one type of shifter. Just like how air fearies are called Sylphs."
Amelia looks at the man who interrupted her to ask if she wanted to dance with him. "I'm in the middle of talking to Maxwell here, so not right now." The faerie told him gently yet firmly. Then, she turned her attention back to the werewolf, giving him an odd look. "This is how all faeries look, unless we use our powers to make us more at one with our elements. And Undine is just another word everyone uses to describe water faeries, just like I'm sure there is more than one type of shifter. Just like how air fearies are called Sylphs."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177