Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@bxsmxth Why thank you ~

Totally didn't need to ask for HELP or anyone.

Cough cough thank you Cough jay cough

I put the pinglist on the first post for future reference. Ill edit it periodically as we collect more forms and people

@bxsmxth Why thank you ~

Totally didn't need to ask for HELP or anyone.

Cough cough thank you Cough jay cough

I put the pinglist on the first post for future reference. Ill edit it periodically as we collect more forms and people

6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma xD No problemo
@Catkidemma xD No problemo
FusionFlare.gif
Oh uh btw, are you guys Okay with me making a second character? ;3 ;3

(If we stay at this minimum amount of characters, I'll pick a smaller amount. Unless I decide "Screw it" and just choose all of us <3 But, either way, we've still got a whole bunch of days left to collect forms, baby!)
Oh uh btw, are you guys Okay with me making a second character? ;3 ;3

(If we stay at this minimum amount of characters, I'll pick a smaller amount. Unless I decide "Screw it" and just choose all of us <3 But, either way, we've still got a whole bunch of days left to collect forms, baby!)
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma If I can do it, so can you
@Catkidemma If I can do it, so can you
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@Catkidemma
No problemo! I don't care!
@Catkidemma
No problemo! I don't care!
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Name: Syrah Apeiro

Gender & Sexuality: Genderfluid, Demisexual Bisexual

Age (Between 12-18): 17

Appearance: Around 6ft 1in, they have jet black hair that is styled into a long pixie cut that is ruffled and slightly messy. On thefront side their hair appears more spiky while on the backside leans towards a more fluffy appearance and texture. With no other markings besides scars, they have warm beige skin and slight curves under their eyes that give them an asian appearance. (Unknown origin of said asian blood) Their eyes are wine red, with two rings of black circling around their pupil. Tall and lean, they are strong but not bulky nor muscular. They stand out even more as she has thick black eyeliner around her eyes. A small black rune is etched into their skin on each of their five fingers and their two palms. The markings glow bright red when they’re using their “specialty skill”. Syrah has an oval face shape that has soft lines.

Often wearing a renaissance vest that has tight laces completely closing the gap inbetween (imagine a renaissance coat without sleeves, also the vest does have pockets) and tight breeches that is quite thin and easily breaththrough from the thigh down; they sports black leather boots and red markings that are etched on both the the collars of their vest and boots. Long scars criss cross over their back and arms, and no apparent jewelry, weapon, nor armor is wore by them most of the time. Instead, they choose to have clothings that are more for being quick and easier to puncture.

Clothing Marking examples:
x
x

Palm Markings:
x

Finger Markings:
x

Personality:
Preferring to take things by themselves, they are cold towards others and have a hard time trusting others. The parts peeks through with their magic, how they can theoretically fight all by themselves and get stronger every time they’re wounded. Asking for help is harder to grit out of their teeth for Syrah, and until they are passed out they often actually resist assistance. A constant striver for being “better”, to them the lies the demons tell are both partially true and lies in their mind. Though the words the demons tell are to the extreme, they still believe it. No, more like they want to believe it, that they can just forget the humans and destroy the good. But they’re still once upon a time a human, despite them wanting to deny it and ignore the emotions, the feelings, the attachments. They know that they’ll be torn between the deep hate towards the world and the people who they might become attached to that are a part of the world; they try to avoid the torment at all cost, even when it always seem to catch back on. Harsh towards love, they aren’t the most certain mentally.

In summary, they want to believe in the lies because then it could be simpler, just black and white. But life is never “just black and white”, but instead infinite shades of greys in between. Not a show off however, they invoke their uncommon summoning skills when needed. There are only some things that can truly please them, though one of those can go a long way. Similarly, a few things can push them towards hostility. They are mentally scarred in many areas and in result keeps them all bottled in; an extremely unhealthy state that makes them bound to figuratively “explode” one day. They don't often disobey orders/rules, but that doesn't mean they don't/can't/won't/too scared too. Rules are made to break in their opinion.

Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic):
+Can summon almost any form of weaponry from blood. The source (aka, the pool/cut etc. etc.) has to be large enough to fit the weapon. For example, a cut on themselves probably has to be as long as their arm for them to pull out a large scythe carefully and slowly, while a cut only has to be a few inches for them to pull out a few daggers. The appearance of the weapon usually is slick black with red runes, the markings vary between the markings shown above for clothing, and always has a small/large markings of a phoenix on them. Their blood can slowly change colors if they devours blood of a demon, and depending on how much demon/seraph blood starts to circulate in her body the features of they weapons can change. (that is if they can even get any-)

+Decent with most weapons, though specially skilled with short range swords/daggers/knives

+A great balance of strength and stamina, slightly above average with agility.

+- Wild fighting style and can go slightly “over” when the adrenaline runes too high, which means they follow their instinct more than logic.

-It’s easier for them to draw weapons from their own blood, which means they’re often cutting themself, and despite having slightly better stamina, they can easily hurt themselves to the brink of death on a battlefield due to blood loss.

-Mentally have various (as in a bunch) spots that can easily bring them down with simple words poking at those spots. (especially against their morals, believes, who they’re siding with etc.) Being brought down almost brings them to a physical paralyze, unable to move at all until they recover. Easily manipulated using anyone that they care about (one of the reasons why they try to stay away from bonding) Mentally weak and broken on the inside.

-Often going solo even when they should be working with a team, and often hide a problem (mentally especially) until they finally completely break down from a single small insult that tipped the already full edge. (makes them seem sensitive because most others can’t see that they’ve already got a pile of problems building up, and all they see is the single insult that tips Syrah)

-The weapons they summon disappear as soon as the blood source disappears (cut heals/stitched close, blood evaporated, etc.) but can be wielded by anyone as long as the blood source stays.

= Enjoys music and likes playing the Harpsichord, though rarely tells anyone that they do

History:
Growing up, they never had a family and lived as an orphan, not exactly uncommon due to the time period and things weren’t an easy life if you ain’t born rich. Love never even touched on Syrah, and they developed some mental weaknesses and messes early on, twisted thoughts burnt into their mind just as it was developing. Shunned away by the other children and caretakers, they were often name called as “the demon child”, which was the nicest one, and similar ones ever since they can remember. Some would even abuse them extremely harshly, and the caretakers just took a blind eye from the actions. They didn't like them any better. They didn't like that they would want to be called "he" sometimes, that they sometimes wore a binding and sometimes didn't, that they had a mental state that needs healing and not more hostility.

To be honest, they weren’t surprised when they killed themself; driving a dagger they stole into their heart at the “ripe” age of 11, and not even realizing it was a demon possessing them because it felt so eerily . . . natural. Right. Even though they were young, they just didn’t see the point of living. The only side side of being alive they've been through is the bad side, the abuse, the harassment, the misery and loneliness.

Additional Information:
-The only thing that they wear to distinguish their gender at times is no binder or binder. (noticeable enough though) and doesn’t like it when someone uses the wrong pronouns. (prefers she/her or he/him over they/them) ((I will be using switching between he and her if they are accepted, though that doesn’t mean your character has to know which pronoun to use)

-Surprisingly ticklish . . .?

How Long will it take for you to post:

Semi-lit post (<5 paragraphs) take me anything from 15 minutes to half an hour? Lit posts (>5) take me at least half a day. Though I do have school on weekdays and that might limit me to about every hour or so during school hours, and faster out of school.

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):

You know me . . . I have it, but ain’t allowed to use it for non-knows irl people .-.

hmm . . . this took a bit longer than i expected- what i get for making a brand spanking new character i guess-
Name: Syrah Apeiro

Gender & Sexuality: Genderfluid, Demisexual Bisexual

Age (Between 12-18): 17

Appearance: Around 6ft 1in, they have jet black hair that is styled into a long pixie cut that is ruffled and slightly messy. On thefront side their hair appears more spiky while on the backside leans towards a more fluffy appearance and texture. With no other markings besides scars, they have warm beige skin and slight curves under their eyes that give them an asian appearance. (Unknown origin of said asian blood) Their eyes are wine red, with two rings of black circling around their pupil. Tall and lean, they are strong but not bulky nor muscular. They stand out even more as she has thick black eyeliner around her eyes. A small black rune is etched into their skin on each of their five fingers and their two palms. The markings glow bright red when they’re using their “specialty skill”. Syrah has an oval face shape that has soft lines.

Often wearing a renaissance vest that has tight laces completely closing the gap inbetween (imagine a renaissance coat without sleeves, also the vest does have pockets) and tight breeches that is quite thin and easily breaththrough from the thigh down; they sports black leather boots and red markings that are etched on both the the collars of their vest and boots. Long scars criss cross over their back and arms, and no apparent jewelry, weapon, nor armor is wore by them most of the time. Instead, they choose to have clothings that are more for being quick and easier to puncture.

Clothing Marking examples:
x
x

Palm Markings:
x

Finger Markings:
x

Personality:
Preferring to take things by themselves, they are cold towards others and have a hard time trusting others. The parts peeks through with their magic, how they can theoretically fight all by themselves and get stronger every time they’re wounded. Asking for help is harder to grit out of their teeth for Syrah, and until they are passed out they often actually resist assistance. A constant striver for being “better”, to them the lies the demons tell are both partially true and lies in their mind. Though the words the demons tell are to the extreme, they still believe it. No, more like they want to believe it, that they can just forget the humans and destroy the good. But they’re still once upon a time a human, despite them wanting to deny it and ignore the emotions, the feelings, the attachments. They know that they’ll be torn between the deep hate towards the world and the people who they might become attached to that are a part of the world; they try to avoid the torment at all cost, even when it always seem to catch back on. Harsh towards love, they aren’t the most certain mentally.

In summary, they want to believe in the lies because then it could be simpler, just black and white. But life is never “just black and white”, but instead infinite shades of greys in between. Not a show off however, they invoke their uncommon summoning skills when needed. There are only some things that can truly please them, though one of those can go a long way. Similarly, a few things can push them towards hostility. They are mentally scarred in many areas and in result keeps them all bottled in; an extremely unhealthy state that makes them bound to figuratively “explode” one day. They don't often disobey orders/rules, but that doesn't mean they don't/can't/won't/too scared too. Rules are made to break in their opinion.

+Can summon almost any form of weaponry from blood. The source (aka, the pool/cut etc. etc.) has to be large enough to fit the weapon. For example, a cut on themselves probably has to be as long as their arm for them to pull out a large scythe carefully and slowly, while a cut only has to be a few inches for them to pull out a few daggers. The appearance of the weapon usually is slick black with red runes, the markings vary between the markings shown above for clothing, and always has a small/large markings of a phoenix on them. Their blood can slowly change colors if they devours blood of a demon, and depending on how much demon/seraph blood starts to circulate in her body the features of they weapons can change. (that is if they can even get any-)

+Decent with most weapons, though specially skilled with short range swords/daggers/knives

+A great balance of strength and stamina, slightly above average with agility.

+- Wild fighting style and can go slightly “over” when the adrenaline runes too high, which means they follow their instinct more than logic.

-It’s easier for them to draw weapons from their own blood, which means they’re often cutting themself, and despite having slightly better stamina, they can easily hurt themselves to the brink of death on a battlefield due to blood loss.

-Mentally have various (as in a bunch) spots that can easily bring them down with simple words poking at those spots. (especially against their morals, believes, who they’re siding with etc.) Being brought down almost brings them to a physical paralyze, unable to move at all until they recover. Easily manipulated using anyone that they care about (one of the reasons why they try to stay away from bonding) Mentally weak and broken on the inside.

-Often going solo even when they should be working with a team, and often hide a problem (mentally especially) until they finally completely break down from a single small insult that tipped the already full edge. (makes them seem sensitive because most others can’t see that they’ve already got a pile of problems building up, and all they see is the single insult that tips Syrah)

-The weapons they summon disappear as soon as the blood source disappears (cut heals/stitched close, blood evaporated, etc.) but can be wielded by anyone as long as the blood source stays.

= Enjoys music and likes playing the Harpsichord, though rarely tells anyone that they do

History:
Growing up, they never had a family and lived as an orphan, not exactly uncommon due to the time period and things weren’t an easy life if you ain’t born rich. Love never even touched on Syrah, and they developed some mental weaknesses and messes early on, twisted thoughts burnt into their mind just as it was developing. Shunned away by the other children and caretakers, they were often name called as “the demon child”, which was the nicest one, and similar ones ever since they can remember. Some would even abuse them extremely harshly, and the caretakers just took a blind eye from the actions. They didn't like them any better. They didn't like that they would want to be called "he" sometimes, that they sometimes wore a binding and sometimes didn't, that they had a mental state that needs healing and not more hostility.

To be honest, they weren’t surprised when they killed themself; driving a dagger they stole into their heart at the “ripe” age of 11, and not even realizing it was a demon possessing them because it felt so eerily . . . natural. Right. Even though they were young, they just didn’t see the point of living. The only side side of being alive they've been through is the bad side, the abuse, the harassment, the misery and loneliness.

Additional Information:
-The only thing that they wear to distinguish their gender at times is no binder or binder. (noticeable enough though) and doesn’t like it when someone uses the wrong pronouns. (prefers she/her or he/him over they/them) ((I will be using switching between he and her if they are accepted, though that doesn’t mean your character has to know which pronoun to use)

-Surprisingly ticklish . . .?

How Long will it take for you to post:

Semi-lit post (<5 paragraphs) take me anything from 15 minutes to half an hour? Lit posts (>5) take me at least half a day. Though I do have school on weekdays and that might limit me to about every hour or so during school hours, and faster out of school.

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?):

You know me . . . I have it, but ain’t allowed to use it for non-knows irl people .-.

hmm . . . this took a bit longer than i expected- what i get for making a brand spanking new character i guess-
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Burritoray I'll add you to the ping list and your character to the roster :3
@Burritoray I'll add you to the ping list and your character to the roster :3
@Burritoray heh, forgot to say that she's awesome btw. Just make sure she isn't too op during the RP, as she's just as strong as everyone else :3
@Burritoray heh, forgot to say that she's awesome btw. Just make sure she isn't too op during the RP, as she's just as strong as everyone else :3
@Catkidemma
Name:
Aaron Broekhart

Gender & Sexuality:
Male, Heterosexual

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:
Aaron is 5'11 tall, he has silverish white/ whitish silver hair thats slightly curved upwards, blue eyes,not the strongest build but a little above average. He may look slightly intimidating from a little far or creepy for that matter but once your closer he doesn't seem that intimidating at all. He wears a black hoodie with white fur like material around his collar. His pants are black.

Nicholas is the same build but when he takes over his hair turns black, his eyes turn redish brown/brownish red. his hoodie turns red and his fur collar turns black.and his pants turn grey.

Personality:
Aaron is quite a nice, and does not argue much and is quite the quiet one , but Nicholas is quite noisy and likes to pick fights. Aaron is very secretive while Nicholas has a big mouth.

Aaron's magic is quite troublesome, not to others but to himself. It may seem troublesome to others but it is far worst for him. His magic is split personalities/ 2 people in 1 person. Aaron has another person inside him who calls himself Nicholas and Nicholas has the power of bringing things into an abyss(not humans very much though). Aaron has the power of "Creating"/pulling things out off the abyss.

There strengths are that with proper coordination they can become quite troublesome, but they have no coordination what so ever.

Another strength that Aaron has is that he can create and pull things out off the abyss giving him a wide range of possibilities, but Nicholas has a habit to take over Aaron.

History:
Aaron was forced to kill himself at a young age and had been adopted by runeblood parents. Aarons runeblood parents were very strict parents who hated Aaron for how weak he seemed, they hit him and screamed at him, but Aaron learned how to stay in another world while these events occur. But what he hated the most was the his parents favored Nicholas who is just a part of Aaron. He hasn't have friends since he's in his own world most of the time. Most of the time when Aaron was younger he had to sleep outside. For many years now he had learned to be half nocturnal and is outside most of the time. When young he was very optimistic and happy but now he is quiet and a little gloomy of loneliness, though Nicholas was with him they never really talked or were friends.

Additional Information:
Aaron is quite a nice guy, but Nicholas makes everyone hate him. HE can speak to many creatures and things threw being outside and alone most of his life.

How Long will it take for you to post: 1-10 mins( it really depends)

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): i do not have discord but i could get it.

@Catkidemma
Name:
Aaron Broekhart

Gender & Sexuality:
Male, Heterosexual

Age (Between 12-18):

Appearance:
Aaron is 5'11 tall, he has silverish white/ whitish silver hair thats slightly curved upwards, blue eyes,not the strongest build but a little above average. He may look slightly intimidating from a little far or creepy for that matter but once your closer he doesn't seem that intimidating at all. He wears a black hoodie with white fur like material around his collar. His pants are black.

Nicholas is the same build but when he takes over his hair turns black, his eyes turn redish brown/brownish red. his hoodie turns red and his fur collar turns black.and his pants turn grey.

Personality:
Aaron is quite a nice, and does not argue much and is quite the quiet one , but Nicholas is quite noisy and likes to pick fights. Aaron is very secretive while Nicholas has a big mouth.

Aaron's magic is quite troublesome, not to others but to himself. It may seem troublesome to others but it is far worst for him. His magic is split personalities/ 2 people in 1 person. Aaron has another person inside him who calls himself Nicholas and Nicholas has the power of bringing things into an abyss(not humans very much though). Aaron has the power of "Creating"/pulling things out off the abyss.

There strengths are that with proper coordination they can become quite troublesome, but they have no coordination what so ever.

Another strength that Aaron has is that he can create and pull things out off the abyss giving him a wide range of possibilities, but Nicholas has a habit to take over Aaron.

History:
Aaron was forced to kill himself at a young age and had been adopted by runeblood parents. Aarons runeblood parents were very strict parents who hated Aaron for how weak he seemed, they hit him and screamed at him, but Aaron learned how to stay in another world while these events occur. But what he hated the most was the his parents favored Nicholas who is just a part of Aaron. He hasn't have friends since he's in his own world most of the time. Most of the time when Aaron was younger he had to sleep outside. For many years now he had learned to be half nocturnal and is outside most of the time. When young he was very optimistic and happy but now he is quiet and a little gloomy of loneliness, though Nicholas was with him they never really talked or were friends.

Additional Information:
Aaron is quite a nice guy, but Nicholas makes everyone hate him. HE can speak to many creatures and things threw being outside and alone most of his life.

How Long will it take for you to post: 1-10 mins( it really depends)

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): i do not have discord but i could get it.

tDeKDnH.png
*nods* don't worry I'll make sure of it ^^ I'm good at making mental problems-

I'm subbed btw :))
*nods* don't worry I'll make sure of it ^^ I'm good at making mental problems-

I'm subbed btw :))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20