Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RuneBloods [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Catkidemma
[ *dumb laughing* ]
@Catkidemma
[ *dumb laughing* ]
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Wow, this really is a good story already! I'm gonna subscribe to this so I know when everything's written up and I can join!
Wow, this really is a good story already! I'm gonna subscribe to this so I know when everything's written up and I can join!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

*Catkidemma's confidence has Lvled up! +5 HP*

Anyhow, I'm almost done with History. Ill be done with the whole thing in around.. uh.. an hour? Yeah.
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

*Catkidemma's confidence has Lvled up! +5 HP*

Anyhow, I'm almost done with History. Ill be done with the whole thing in around.. uh.. an hour? Yeah.
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma Ace!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the story :)
@Catkidemma Ace!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the story :)
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

I finished Synopsis & History! In case you've lost interest or find it too complicated, I completely understand if you no longer want to submit a form! However, ill get straight to work on finishing the Rules and Template. Should only take a few more minutes.
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

I finished Synopsis & History! In case you've lost interest or find it too complicated, I completely understand if you no longer want to submit a form! However, ill get straight to work on finishing the Rules and Template. Should only take a few more minutes.
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

Okay, everything's up and ready!
@bxsmxth @flamingdreams

Okay, everything's up and ready!
@Catkidemma

Could you give an example of a successful Appearance section? I was wondering if your character should look human, or like a demon.
@Catkidemma

Could you give an example of a successful Appearance section? I was wondering if your character should look human, or like a demon.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams Oh, I was actually just about to type up my own form to give an example! Well, they can have miniscule demonic features, but they, for the most part, look like humans. However, some magical abilities COULD relate to shapeshifting. If they do, then.. well, who the heck knows? It depends on what you want the shapeshifting to relate to.

@flamingdreams Oh, I was actually just about to type up my own form to give an example! Well, they can have miniscule demonic features, but they, for the most part, look like humans. However, some magical abilities COULD relate to shapeshifting. If they do, then.. well, who the heck knows? It depends on what you want the shapeshifting to relate to.

@Catkidemma
Ah, thank you for clearin' that up ^^ I had just finished typing up my looks when it occurred to me that they may be meant to look like demons.
@Catkidemma
Ah, thank you for clearin' that up ^^ I had just finished typing up my looks when it occurred to me that they may be meant to look like demons.
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Name: Lancelot D'Alucifen Gender & Sexuality: Male // Asexual Age (Between 12-18): 16 Appearance: Lancelot is mostly a normal looking teenager. However when he died, his afterlife form was... not formed well. Lancelot's right hand is skeletal without bone or muscle on it. The rest of his body is normal; he has golden colored eyes with light brown hair. He has small smile lines and he is tall and semi well built. [img]https://i.imgur.com/K4LdmBU.jpg[/img] Personality: Lancelot, although with a strange type of magic, has the natural ability to put a smile on someone's face. To him, even in this screwed up reality, it is his civil duty to brighten up the moods of those around him. He will try his best at anything he does and will never break down, no matter what is thrown at him. Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic): -~-Magic-~- Lancelot's magic is very uncommon, and has taken three years for him to master. He is an anomaly of some sort as most magic cannot represent his. Lancelot has the ability to create a small pocket dimension. In most cases it is only the size of a moderately large classroom. However, with this pocket dimension, Lancelot can manipulate it into any ways imaginable. He can make it a place of beauty and wonder... or a land of torture and pain. With every blessing comes a curse, however. This pocket dimension is not quite... separate from Lancelot. Anyone who enters this pocket dimension has the ability to read Lancelot like an open book... of course only if they know where to find it. As Lancelot can create the pocket dimension, he does not have a wide control of how to enter it. He can summon a door at will, however sometimes doors to this dimension will appear randomly, accidentally trapping an unwary bystander for long periods of time. Unfortunately, as Lancelot's magic is shaped around the dark forces of Percival, when Lancelot is not in the dimension, he cannot control how it is manipulated. In nature, it will most likely change into more destructive environments. Those who have the poor fate of being left alone will face extreme pain as Percival takes hold of this uncontrollable magic. -~-Physical-~- Lancelot is quite agile with naturally powerful legs which he kept when he died. He has good endurance/stamina and has a love for running. However he is not very strong. Like he can manage, but you wouldn't want to trust him carrying a piano. (XD) History: Lancelot... didn't want to die. He was quite content with his former life. With many friends, a wonderful family, and even a lady friend, Lancelot was quite happy. Every day was a joy to him, and he was naturally surrounded by other people. Then... the voices started. Within his perfectly normal life, he heard the terrifying voices of depression, sorrow.. despair. He fell into a hopeless void of mania.. which essentially led him into his end. Additional Information: N/A How Long will it take for you to post: 10 minutes - 1 hour, however during school hours i probs wont be able to post Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): Sure ;3
Name: Lancelot D'Alucifen

Gender & Sexuality: Male // Asexual

Age (Between 12-18): 16

Appearance: Lancelot is mostly a normal looking teenager. However when he died, his afterlife form was... not formed well. Lancelot's right hand is skeletal without bone or muscle on it. The rest of his body is normal; he has golden colored eyes with light brown hair. He has small smile lines and he is tall and semi well built.

K4LdmBU.jpg

Personality: Lancelot, although with a strange type of magic, has the natural ability to put a smile on someone's face. To him, even in this screwed up reality, it is his civil duty to brighten up the moods of those around him. He will try his best at anything he does and will never break down, no matter what is thrown at him.

Strengths/Weaknesses (Include Magic):

-~-Magic-~-

Lancelot's magic is very uncommon, and has taken three years for him to master. He is an anomaly of some sort as most magic cannot represent his. Lancelot has the ability to create a small pocket dimension. In most cases it is only the size of a moderately large classroom. However, with this pocket dimension, Lancelot can manipulate it into any ways imaginable. He can make it a place of beauty and wonder... or a land of torture and pain. With every blessing comes a curse, however. This pocket dimension is not quite... separate from Lancelot. Anyone who enters this pocket dimension has the ability to read Lancelot like an open book... of course only if they know where to find it. As Lancelot can create the pocket dimension, he does not have a wide control of how to enter it. He can summon a door at will, however sometimes doors to this dimension will appear randomly, accidentally trapping an unwary bystander for long periods of time. Unfortunately, as Lancelot's magic is shaped around the dark forces of Percival, when Lancelot is not in the dimension, he cannot control how it is manipulated. In nature, it will most likely change into more destructive environments. Those who have the poor fate of being left alone will face extreme pain as Percival takes hold of this uncontrollable magic.

-~-Physical-~-

Lancelot is quite agile with naturally powerful legs which he kept when he died. He has good endurance/stamina and has a love for running. However he is not very strong. Like he can manage, but you wouldn't want to trust him carrying a piano. (XD)

History: Lancelot... didn't want to die. He was quite content with his former life. With many friends, a wonderful family, and even a lady friend, Lancelot was quite happy. Every day was a joy to him, and he was naturally surrounded by other people. Then... the voices started. Within his perfectly normal life, he heard the terrifying voices of depression, sorrow.. despair. He fell into a hopeless void of mania.. which essentially led him into his end.

Additional Information: N/A

How Long will it take for you to post: 10 minutes - 1 hour, however during school hours i probs wont be able to post

Discord (Do you have it/Are you willing to get it for the OOC thread?): Sure ;3
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20