Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1/SoulLugia11
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Kodi let a rumbling, growl like purr come from the back of his throat when the boy had told him that. Content with his new prize he starred down at the boy in his arms for a moment before speaking. "You're more than my future lover Oliver. I truthfully believe you're to be my mate for life. . ."

As he spoke a light blush crept onto his face and he found himself closing his eyes. Nearly regretting the words as he wasn't certain if had been too odd of a thing to say.
Kodi let a rumbling, growl like purr come from the back of his throat when the boy had told him that. Content with his new prize he starred down at the boy in his arms for a moment before speaking. "You're more than my future lover Oliver. I truthfully believe you're to be my mate for life. . ."

As he spoke a light blush crept onto his face and he found himself closing his eyes. Nearly regretting the words as he wasn't certain if had been too odd of a thing to say.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Oliver enjoyed the noise that came out of Kodi after he had spoken. It was something he wanted to hear again immediately after it was emitted. It was something that almost sent a shudder of pleasure through his body, but only a slight one. He let out a soft hum similar to that of a hummingbird as his fingers gently brushed through Kodi's hair.

He let a big smile appear on his face as Kodi spoke again. It was like the sun was shining in his eyes; that was how he felt, anyway. He liked how the statement was worded. He blushed as his mate did, emitting a chuckle that almost sounded like little bells chiming in the wind. "Ah... then I am so happy and grateful to be called your mate for life," he purred with affection and lightheartedness mixing in his voice.

The avian boy slowly lowered his wings to close them properly around Kodi's waist. He smiled before giving the other boy a brief kiss on the lips. The blush on his face grew a bit heavier after that action, but he considered that to be a good thing. If he were to be honest with himself, he could stay here, in this room, forever. He could actually be anywhere, and he would be content as long as Kodi was there with him.

"Thank you... my nightmare is nothing but a blur now," he whispered softly. "I know you won't leave me. As you said... we are to be mates for life..."
Oliver enjoyed the noise that came out of Kodi after he had spoken. It was something he wanted to hear again immediately after it was emitted. It was something that almost sent a shudder of pleasure through his body, but only a slight one. He let out a soft hum similar to that of a hummingbird as his fingers gently brushed through Kodi's hair.

He let a big smile appear on his face as Kodi spoke again. It was like the sun was shining in his eyes; that was how he felt, anyway. He liked how the statement was worded. He blushed as his mate did, emitting a chuckle that almost sounded like little bells chiming in the wind. "Ah... then I am so happy and grateful to be called your mate for life," he purred with affection and lightheartedness mixing in his voice.

The avian boy slowly lowered his wings to close them properly around Kodi's waist. He smiled before giving the other boy a brief kiss on the lips. The blush on his face grew a bit heavier after that action, but he considered that to be a good thing. If he were to be honest with himself, he could stay here, in this room, forever. He could actually be anywhere, and he would be content as long as Kodi was there with him.

"Thank you... my nightmare is nothing but a blur now," he whispered softly. "I know you won't leave me. As you said... we are to be mates for life..."
xk7ymDQ.png
He smiled faintly at the kiss, "No need to thank me Luv, I'd do anything for you." Kodi found himself yawning slightly, a soft whining coming from him when he snapped his jaws shut like a dog would. Gently running his fingers through Oliver's hair his smile grew wider until opened his eyes and carefully started to stand. Holding Oliver tightly, as he stood, he leaned on the wall and wrapped the other boys legs around his waist. "Lets go find you some food and water before we back to sleep okay?"
He smiled faintly at the kiss, "No need to thank me Luv, I'd do anything for you." Kodi found himself yawning slightly, a soft whining coming from him when he snapped his jaws shut like a dog would. Gently running his fingers through Oliver's hair his smile grew wider until opened his eyes and carefully started to stand. Holding Oliver tightly, as he stood, he leaned on the wall and wrapped the other boys legs around his waist. "Lets go find you some food and water before we back to sleep okay?"
I Support
Oliver chuckled, feeling his face heat up in the best way. His smile widened when Kodi yawned, making a quiet "aww" sound. The other boy reminded him briefly of his own dog. He quickly refocused on the present rather than the past, for he had done enough of that. Instead, he closed his eyes amiably as he felt familiar fingers running through his hair, breathing softly now.

Ollie let out a playful gasp as he felt movement, opening his eyes and laughing briefly. He kept his hold on Kodi as the other boy did, manually wrapping his own legs around his waist. He could ignore the slight pain in his injured ankle. It would be okay soon, and then he would be able to walk properly again. For now, he enjoyed this, so long as he wasn't hurting his mate.

He nodded eagerly. "Yeah," he agreed warmly. At that moment, he felt - but didn't hear - his stomach growling. When was the last time I ate anything? "Oh, and make sure to get yourself somethin' too," he added quickly and kindly.
Oliver chuckled, feeling his face heat up in the best way. His smile widened when Kodi yawned, making a quiet "aww" sound. The other boy reminded him briefly of his own dog. He quickly refocused on the present rather than the past, for he had done enough of that. Instead, he closed his eyes amiably as he felt familiar fingers running through his hair, breathing softly now.

Ollie let out a playful gasp as he felt movement, opening his eyes and laughing briefly. He kept his hold on Kodi as the other boy did, manually wrapping his own legs around his waist. He could ignore the slight pain in his injured ankle. It would be okay soon, and then he would be able to walk properly again. For now, he enjoyed this, so long as he wasn't hurting his mate.

He nodded eagerly. "Yeah," he agreed warmly. At that moment, he felt - but didn't hear - his stomach growling. When was the last time I ate anything? "Oh, and make sure to get yourself somethin' too," he added quickly and kindly.
xk7ymDQ.png
Kodi paused slightly at looked at the boy for a moment seeming shocked at his thought of Kodi eating. "I will try. . ." he said after a moment before walking out of the room. A low rumble, purring like growl coming from his as he walked. He allowed himself to focus on Oliver's warmth for a moment before tipping his head up and smelling the air, stiffening slightly.
Kodi paused slightly at looked at the boy for a moment seeming shocked at his thought of Kodi eating. "I will try. . ." he said after a moment before walking out of the room. A low rumble, purring like growl coming from his as he walked. He allowed himself to focus on Oliver's warmth for a moment before tipping his head up and smelling the air, stiffening slightly.
I Support
Oliver nodded at the reassurance that Kodi would try to find food for himself. He thought about resting his head on the other boy's shoulder, but that would probably interfere with his ability to hunt. He was probably already providing enough interference, what with him being carried and all. He almost wanted to ask if he was slowing him down, but he remained silent. He knew very well that he wasn't at his prime just yet.

His stomach growled, and he held onto Kodi a little tighter. The hunger would probably make him sick fairly soon. He tried to remember what a bird's diet typically was. Well, he knew they ate worms, but he wasn't about to eat worms. Not unless he had some kind of sauce to go over it, which he did not. No, he considered himself to be more of a predatory bird. Insects weren't going to be apart of his diet.

He tensed a little when Kodi did, looking at him a bit worriedly. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly, glancing at his surroundings. A rather absurd thought occurred in his mind at that moment. "...Is there someone else here...?" he whispered almost inaudibly. The feeling of protectiveness rose a little within him and lingered. No one would hurt either of them.
Oliver nodded at the reassurance that Kodi would try to find food for himself. He thought about resting his head on the other boy's shoulder, but that would probably interfere with his ability to hunt. He was probably already providing enough interference, what with him being carried and all. He almost wanted to ask if he was slowing him down, but he remained silent. He knew very well that he wasn't at his prime just yet.

His stomach growled, and he held onto Kodi a little tighter. The hunger would probably make him sick fairly soon. He tried to remember what a bird's diet typically was. Well, he knew they ate worms, but he wasn't about to eat worms. Not unless he had some kind of sauce to go over it, which he did not. No, he considered himself to be more of a predatory bird. Insects weren't going to be apart of his diet.

He tensed a little when Kodi did, looking at him a bit worriedly. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly, glancing at his surroundings. A rather absurd thought occurred in his mind at that moment. "...Is there someone else here...?" he whispered almost inaudibly. The feeling of protectiveness rose a little within him and lingered. No one would hurt either of them.
xk7ymDQ.png
He shook his head slowly, "No it's not that. . .It's. . .an animal." Shaking his head slightly, he started down a separate hallway and stopped to see several closed doors. After a moments hesitation he started to walk again and paused at hearing a low whining and scratching from somewhere farther down the hall.

Stiffening slightly he turned to his left and starred at a door half down the hall before moving to it. He paused to set Oliver by the wall gently before standing in front of the door.
He shook his head slowly, "No it's not that. . .It's. . .an animal." Shaking his head slightly, he started down a separate hallway and stopped to see several closed doors. After a moments hesitation he started to walk again and paused at hearing a low whining and scratching from somewhere farther down the hall.

Stiffening slightly he turned to his left and starred at a door half down the hall before moving to it. He paused to set Oliver by the wall gently before standing in front of the door.
I Support
Oliver sighed a little after receiving an answer, unsure of how to feel. He was actually kind of grateful that it was just an animal... but he didn't know what animal it was. Kodi was the one with an enhanced sense of smell; Oliver himself was more of the sight guy. At least, in his opinion anyway.

He kept his firm hold on Kodi, though he loosened it a little bit as they moved down the hall. He spotted the doors quickly, but couldn't focus on them for long before hearing a scratching sound, accompanied by a whine. He winced a little, being reminded of how Kodi whined at times. Speaking of Kodi, Oliver felt the other boy stiffen as well, and he found himself giving him a gentle reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

He stared at the door where the noise seemed to be coming from as they arrived in front of it. On second thoughts... he couldn't exactly identify which animal would be there according to the whining and scratching sound it was making. What if it wasn't anything normal? What if it was a predator instead of prey? What eats wolves again? he asked himself, growing worried. It was then that he realized that at this moment, he should probably be more worried about himself.

A lot more animals kill and eat birds.

His expression displayed his worried state as he was lowered onto the ground, leaning against the wall. He couldn't take his eyes off of Kodi. "Be careful..." he whispered, clasping his own hands together and pressing his wings tightly against his back.
Oliver sighed a little after receiving an answer, unsure of how to feel. He was actually kind of grateful that it was just an animal... but he didn't know what animal it was. Kodi was the one with an enhanced sense of smell; Oliver himself was more of the sight guy. At least, in his opinion anyway.

He kept his firm hold on Kodi, though he loosened it a little bit as they moved down the hall. He spotted the doors quickly, but couldn't focus on them for long before hearing a scratching sound, accompanied by a whine. He winced a little, being reminded of how Kodi whined at times. Speaking of Kodi, Oliver felt the other boy stiffen as well, and he found himself giving him a gentle reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.

He stared at the door where the noise seemed to be coming from as they arrived in front of it. On second thoughts... he couldn't exactly identify which animal would be there according to the whining and scratching sound it was making. What if it wasn't anything normal? What if it was a predator instead of prey? What eats wolves again? he asked himself, growing worried. It was then that he realized that at this moment, he should probably be more worried about himself.

A lot more animals kill and eat birds.

His expression displayed his worried state as he was lowered onto the ground, leaning against the wall. He couldn't take his eyes off of Kodi. "Be careful..." he whispered, clasping his own hands together and pressing his wings tightly against his back.
xk7ymDQ.png
He nodded slightly to the comment but said nothing as he pushed the door open a small bit and was greeted by the dirty, blood covered muzzles of a wolf pup. Cautiously he opened it further to find the room had been built as a type of den, but the remaining wolves were all dead.

Whining softly he looked down at the pup that was trying to climb his leg, seeming to be happy to see him. Leaning down he picked it up and was quick to step back and close the door before the smell of rotting meat could escape.

Turning back to Oliver, he smiled a bit as he held the small pup, it couldn't have been more than a few weeks old, let alone old enough to have survived long without being found. "I think we have another companion. . ."
He nodded slightly to the comment but said nothing as he pushed the door open a small bit and was greeted by the dirty, blood covered muzzles of a wolf pup. Cautiously he opened it further to find the room had been built as a type of den, but the remaining wolves were all dead.

Whining softly he looked down at the pup that was trying to climb his leg, seeming to be happy to see him. Leaning down he picked it up and was quick to step back and close the door before the smell of rotting meat could escape.

Turning back to Oliver, he smiled a bit as he held the small pup, it couldn't have been more than a few weeks old, let alone old enough to have survived long without being found. "I think we have another companion. . ."
I Support
Oliver watched as Kodi opened the door, stiffening at the sound. Doing so made his ankle hurt, and it was a bit difficult to ignore. He grit his teeth a little and shifted his position to try and see what was inside of the room hiding behind the previously closed door, and he managed to see most of what he needed to with his sharp vision. It looked like a den, and there was only one living creature in there... was that a wolf pup?

Before he could identify anything else, the door was shut quickly by Kodi. He did take notice of the pup's affection for Kodi almost immediately, and it made a lot of sense. Oliver couldn't help but smile as well. The pup actually reminded him of his former dog. He visibly relaxed, studying the pup being held in the other boy's arms. The fact that it was still alive brought up some questions.

How long has it been alive? Why are the others dead? What happened?

"Aww," Oliver cooed, his smile widening. His eyes held some concern for a moment. He tilted his head a little to the side, as if mentally asking the pup a million questions a minute. If he had a motor mouth, he would be.
Oliver watched as Kodi opened the door, stiffening at the sound. Doing so made his ankle hurt, and it was a bit difficult to ignore. He grit his teeth a little and shifted his position to try and see what was inside of the room hiding behind the previously closed door, and he managed to see most of what he needed to with his sharp vision. It looked like a den, and there was only one living creature in there... was that a wolf pup?

Before he could identify anything else, the door was shut quickly by Kodi. He did take notice of the pup's affection for Kodi almost immediately, and it made a lot of sense. Oliver couldn't help but smile as well. The pup actually reminded him of his former dog. He visibly relaxed, studying the pup being held in the other boy's arms. The fact that it was still alive brought up some questions.

How long has it been alive? Why are the others dead? What happened?

"Aww," Oliver cooed, his smile widening. His eyes held some concern for a moment. He tilted his head a little to the side, as if mentally asking the pup a million questions a minute. If he had a motor mouth, he would be.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15