Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Tedium
1 2 3
@Tedium

"It's true, the woods will take you if you aren't careful. The swamp can take you too, so be wary out here. And actually yes, I would enjoy both your help and company." He hums. He gets up and stretches slowly. He gestures to the water he'd fallen into.

"You see those lily pads over there, the ones with the flowers? The flowers were what I was trying to get. Would you be so kind as to grab them for me?"

(Sorry this reply was so late, yesterday was a busy day lol. We want to go to all four parks but otherwise no plans other than have a great time! What about you, doing anything fun?)
@Tedium

"It's true, the woods will take you if you aren't careful. The swamp can take you too, so be wary out here. And actually yes, I would enjoy both your help and company." He hums. He gets up and stretches slowly. He gestures to the water he'd fallen into.

"You see those lily pads over there, the ones with the flowers? The flowers were what I was trying to get. Would you be so kind as to grab them for me?"

(Sorry this reply was so late, yesterday was a busy day lol. We want to go to all four parks but otherwise no plans other than have a great time! What about you, doing anything fun?)
I lost all my bones in the war
@Remuta

Aille follows Arvias's gesture.

"Stupid swamp water," She repeats, but she's already unfurling her wings with a peppy grin. "Aille will help."

She jumps and flaps once, leaping onto the thick bark of the tree she'd floated down earlier and skitters up, disappearing into the dark. She's surprisingly quiet this time around; the leaves don't shudder like they did last time.

Then, without much announcement, she glides, almost seeming to float over the water, plucking five of the flowers right from their pads. With the remaining air left in her flight, she plops down next to Arvias and extends her claws with the flowers.

Aille chitters, eyeing the flowers and the tundra in wonderment, "What do they do?"

(ayyy, you're good! Yesterday was a busy day for me, too. Woke up at 2pm today because of how tired I was!! But, man, that's so much for a day! It's great you had a fun time! And, haha, nothing as exciting as you. Movie night with a good pal of mine!!)
@Remuta

Aille follows Arvias's gesture.

"Stupid swamp water," She repeats, but she's already unfurling her wings with a peppy grin. "Aille will help."

She jumps and flaps once, leaping onto the thick bark of the tree she'd floated down earlier and skitters up, disappearing into the dark. She's surprisingly quiet this time around; the leaves don't shudder like they did last time.

Then, without much announcement, she glides, almost seeming to float over the water, plucking five of the flowers right from their pads. With the remaining air left in her flight, she plops down next to Arvias and extends her claws with the flowers.

Aille chitters, eyeing the flowers and the tundra in wonderment, "What do they do?"

(ayyy, you're good! Yesterday was a busy day for me, too. Woke up at 2pm today because of how tired I was!! But, man, that's so much for a day! It's great you had a fun time! And, haha, nothing as exciting as you. Movie night with a good pal of mine!!)
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium

"I didn't even think of that. Thank you," He takes the flowers and carefully places them into a pouch, one of many around his waist. "Good for peace and calming. I have a hard task I'm preparing for, and I need to stay calm during it."

He pulls a scroll out of one of his pouches and examines it. "Only a few things left I need. You're welcome to join me, if you like."

He takes a few steps, then looks over his shoulder at her.

(I hope you had a good sleep and a nice time with your friendo! What movie did you watch?)
@Tedium

"I didn't even think of that. Thank you," He takes the flowers and carefully places them into a pouch, one of many around his waist. "Good for peace and calming. I have a hard task I'm preparing for, and I need to stay calm during it."

He pulls a scroll out of one of his pouches and examines it. "Only a few things left I need. You're welcome to join me, if you like."

He takes a few steps, then looks over his shoulder at her.

(I hope you had a good sleep and a nice time with your friendo! What movie did you watch?)
@Remuta

Aille watches him put the herbs away and takes two little hops after Arvias when he looks back at her.

"Join you. If I like." She grins, and cranes her neck to peek at his scroll, "What is Arvias preparing for?"

(Had a long sleep! And, we haven't watched it, yet! We're planning to watch the incredibles :3)
@Remuta

Aille watches him put the herbs away and takes two little hops after Arvias when he looks back at her.

"Join you. If I like." She grins, and cranes her neck to peek at his scroll, "What is Arvias preparing for?"

(Had a long sleep! And, we haven't watched it, yet! We're planning to watch the incredibles :3)
@Tedium

"A summoning. Not a demon summoning, mind you, I'm not that kind of witch. My goal is to summon what will hopefully be my familiar-if the spell works the way it's supposed to."

He continues moving. "Up next is a special kind of mushroom, it has properties of platonic love and bionding. It's dark brown and grows in small groups. Be careful though, it's very poisonous."

(Whoops, I got it mixed up in my head lol. Well, I hope you enjoy it regardless!)
@Tedium

"A summoning. Not a demon summoning, mind you, I'm not that kind of witch. My goal is to summon what will hopefully be my familiar-if the spell works the way it's supposed to."

He continues moving. "Up next is a special kind of mushroom, it has properties of platonic love and bionding. It's dark brown and grows in small groups. Be careful though, it's very poisonous."

(Whoops, I got it mixed up in my head lol. Well, I hope you enjoy it regardless!)
@Remuta

"What happens if it goes wrong?"

She follows him with a bouncey little trot.

"Poisonous if eaten? Or if touched?" She tilts her head in confusion, "How can you collect if touch isn't allowed?

(Thank you!)
@Remuta

"What happens if it goes wrong?"

She follows him with a bouncey little trot.

"Poisonous if eaten? Or if touched?" She tilts her head in confusion, "How can you collect if touch isn't allowed?

(Thank you!)
@Tedium

He gestures vaguely. "Oh, you know. It could end up being a demonic entity set on destroying us and all that we love. Or whatever we summon could just run off and the whole thing will have been a waste of time."

"As for the mushrooms, well I have gloves so that should do the trick" He pulls a thick, arm-length pair from where they were tucked into his belt. "These should be fine, I think."
@Tedium

He gestures vaguely. "Oh, you know. It could end up being a demonic entity set on destroying us and all that we love. Or whatever we summon could just run off and the whole thing will have been a waste of time."

"As for the mushrooms, well I have gloves so that should do the trick" He pulls a thick, arm-length pair from where they were tucked into his belt. "These should be fine, I think."
@Remuta

Aille raises her head in alarm at the mention of a demonic entity. She shudders. "Scary, scary. Hope it ends up friendly."

"Only one pair?" She tilts her head, then looks up to a tree, distracted by a new thought, "Can Arvias climb? Maybe faster to look from higher ground. Unless... Mushrooms are small? Hard to see."
@Remuta

Aille raises her head in alarm at the mention of a demonic entity. She shudders. "Scary, scary. Hope it ends up friendly."

"Only one pair?" She tilts her head, then looks up to a tree, distracted by a new thought, "Can Arvias climb? Maybe faster to look from higher ground. Unless... Mushrooms are small? Hard to see."
@Tedium

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Arvias puffed out it his chest and fluffled his mane, making himself seem stronger and larger. "As as for the gloves, yes, only one pair. I wans't exactly expecting company." He chuckles.

"Good idea, by the way. Give me a moment." He looks around for a tree that can support his weight and, finding one, walked over to it and dug his claws in the thick bark. He hefted himself up, and careful continued this way until the trunk became too thin to support him. He scanned the area.

"There! Below that gigantic willow over there!"

(Do willows grow in swamps? Idk :P )
@Tedium

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Arvias puffed out it his chest and fluffled his mane, making himself seem stronger and larger. "As as for the gloves, yes, only one pair. I wans't exactly expecting company." He chuckles.

"Good idea, by the way. Give me a moment." He looks around for a tree that can support his weight and, finding one, walked over to it and dug his claws in the thick bark. He hefted himself up, and careful continued this way until the trunk became too thin to support him. He scanned the area.

"There! Below that gigantic willow over there!"

(Do willows grow in swamps? Idk :P )
@Remuta

Aille giggles at the show, wings flaring lightly with laughter.

She watches as Arvias climbs, chirruping and sitting back onto her hind legs. She follows his gaze towards the willow and starts unfurling her wings. She calls up with a grin, "Race you?"

She doesn't wait for a response, leaping onto a nearby tree and pushing off towards the Willow.

(<w<;; it's a magic world, wiggles fingers ooOoOoo)
@Remuta

Aille giggles at the show, wings flaring lightly with laughter.

She watches as Arvias climbs, chirruping and sitting back onto her hind legs. She follows his gaze towards the willow and starts unfurling her wings. She calls up with a grin, "Race you?"

She doesn't wait for a response, leaping onto a nearby tree and pushing off towards the Willow.

(<w<;; it's a magic world, wiggles fingers ooOoOoo)
1 2 3