Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Tedium
1 2 3
[center][color=black] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=10&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=37&auth=9ece8c8d51101e4bde205a808e9be5de2eca8326&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Deep in the murky swamp, soft cursing can be heard. A young tundra is gathering herbs while also trying to avoid getting his fur wet. There's something growing just offshore, but in to collect it he'll have to wade in. "Stupid swamp water," He mutters.

dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=10&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=37&auth=9ece8c8d51101e4bde205a808e9be5de2eca8326&dummyext=prev.png

Deep in the murky swamp, soft cursing can be heard. A young tundra is gathering herbs while also trying to avoid getting his fur wet. There's something growing just offshore, but in to collect it he'll have to wade in.

"Stupid swamp water," He mutters.
I lost all my bones in the war
@Remuta [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33069172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330692/33069172_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Aille cants her head, hanging herself upside down from a thick branch hanging overhead the swamp to observe the tundra. She bunches up her shoulders to mimic his cautious and grumpy nature. "Stupid swamp water," She repeats.
@Remuta

Aille cants her head, hanging herself upside down from a thick branch hanging overhead the swamp to observe the tundra. She bunches up her shoulders to mimic his cautious and grumpy nature.

"Stupid swamp water," She repeats.
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium

He jumps in surprise, and slips right off the bank and into the water. He drags himself out quickly, then shakes himself like a dog. He scowls at her, as if waiting for her to speak again.
@Tedium

He jumps in surprise, and slips right off the bank and into the water. He drags himself out quickly, then shakes himself like a dog. He scowls at her, as if waiting for her to speak again.
@Remuta

The nocturne chirrups in amusement and skitters to the topside of the branch. She peers back down at him, grinning.

Amusement tinkles in her voice as she echoes again, "Stupid swamp water."
@Remuta

The nocturne chirrups in amusement and skitters to the topside of the branch. She peers back down at him, grinning.

Amusement tinkles in her voice as she echoes again, "Stupid swamp water."
@Tedium

"Yeah, it is stupid. Stupid that I chose to live in this stupid swamp with this stupid swamp water." He flops down on the ground and begins to groom various bugs and algae out of his fur. He looks up at the nocturne.

"You might as well come down and introduce yourself," He says with a sigh.

(I have to go to bed now but I'll reply in the morning! Goodnight new friend ^^)
@Tedium

"Yeah, it is stupid. Stupid that I chose to live in this stupid swamp with this stupid swamp water." He flops down on the ground and begins to groom various bugs and algae out of his fur. He looks up at the nocturne.

"You might as well come down and introduce yourself," He says with a sigh.

(I have to go to bed now but I'll reply in the morning! Goodnight new friend ^^)
@Remuta
Aille tilts her head in consideration. She disappears back into the branches, her presence only announced by the shuddering of leaves. There's a more intense jostle and the branch bends as she leaps with wings furled out. She gently glides over and makes herself comfortable next to her new companion. Her face lights up in delight as her feet squishes against mud and she mooshes the ground twice before directing her attention back to the Tundra.

"Introduce myself," She peeps. "I'm Aille."

(Sleep well!!)
@Remuta
Aille tilts her head in consideration. She disappears back into the branches, her presence only announced by the shuddering of leaves. There's a more intense jostle and the branch bends as she leaps with wings furled out. She gently glides over and makes herself comfortable next to her new companion. Her face lights up in delight as her feet squishes against mud and she mooshes the ground twice before directing her attention back to the Tundra.

"Introduce myself," She peeps. "I'm Aille."

(Sleep well!!)
@Tedium

"Hello Allie," He grunts. They sit quietly for a while as he grooms himself. After a while, he breaks the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I...my name's Arvias"

(Thank you! I did for about three hours but now I gotta go get on a plane :P )
@Tedium

"Hello Allie," He grunts. They sit quietly for a while as he grooms himself. After a while, he breaks the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I...my name's Arvias"

(Thank you! I did for about three hours but now I gotta go get on a plane :P )
@Remuta

Aille fidgets in the quiet as the Tundra grooms. She plucks out some grass as she'd seen the Tundra do earlier while he combs through his fur. Her head snaps up when he speaks.

"Arvias," Her eyes shine, "Arvias."

Her tail flicks behind her and she releases something like a bubbling pur.

"Stupid Swamp. Why live here?"

( D: that sounds awful!)
@Remuta

Aille fidgets in the quiet as the Tundra grooms. She plucks out some grass as she'd seen the Tundra do earlier while he combs through his fur. Her head snaps up when he speaks.

"Arvias," Her eyes shine, "Arvias."

Her tail flicks behind her and she releases something like a bubbling pur.

"Stupid Swamp. Why live here?"

( D: that sounds awful!)
@Tedium

"Good herbs, and lots of them. Lots of lush, flourishing life. Plenty to eat, plently to grow, plenty to make potions and spells with. And," he hesitates,"I must admit it has a nice, witchy atmosphere. Tell me, what do you think of witches?"

He cocks his head at hear, a concerned look on his face. He mimics his new companion, pulling up the grass around his paws nervously.

(Yeah it kinda sucked, and all day on the plane too. But it was worth it b/c now I get to go to disney world :D )
@Tedium

"Good herbs, and lots of them. Lots of lush, flourishing life. Plenty to eat, plently to grow, plenty to make potions and spells with. And," he hesitates,"I must admit it has a nice, witchy atmosphere. Tell me, what do you think of witches?"

He cocks his head at hear, a concerned look on his face. He mimics his new companion, pulling up the grass around his paws nervously.

(Yeah it kinda sucked, and all day on the plane too. But it was worth it b/c now I get to go to disney world :D )
@Remuta

"Witches? Some of them are smart, others not so lucky." She makes a small clicking noise in the back of her throat and fiddles with the grass between her claws. "Unlucky ones wander too deep, disappear into the woods. Don't know better. Maybe aren't true witches, just sensitive enough.Sometimes see lights in other realms and can't help but follow."

She makes two more clicks and looks back up, "You are looking for herbs? Need help?"

(Aw, that's great! Haha, any plans on what you want to do there?)
@Remuta

"Witches? Some of them are smart, others not so lucky." She makes a small clicking noise in the back of her throat and fiddles with the grass between her claws. "Unlucky ones wander too deep, disappear into the woods. Don't know better. Maybe aren't true witches, just sensitive enough.Sometimes see lights in other realms and can't help but follow."

She makes two more clicks and looks back up, "You are looking for herbs? Need help?"

(Aw, that's great! Haha, any plans on what you want to do there?)
1 2 3