Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Ok, that could work. Venus is hiding a lot of secrets..She could control Aster and then Regulus becomes friends with Saturn and then stuff happens..
Ok, that could work. Venus is hiding a lot of secrets..She could control Aster and then Regulus becomes friends with Saturn and then stuff happens..
86PRytY.png
Yeah :) their entire family is very kind hearted (I've made Mercedes have a ego though but I'm thinking of changing that.) So, mind control? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33384239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333843/33384239_350.png[/img] [/url] Ranna [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30715737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307158/30715737_350.png[/img] [/url] Mercedes
Yeah :) their entire family is very kind hearted (I've made Mercedes have a ego though but I'm thinking of changing that.) So, mind control?

33384239_350.png

Ranna

30715737_350.png

Mercedes
Yes. I will maybe add more dragons later on like servants and such.
Yes. I will maybe add more dragons later on like servants and such.
86PRytY.png
Sounds good :) should I begin? Or would you like to?
Sounds good :) should I begin? Or would you like to?
you can begin.:)
you can begin.:)
86PRytY.png
(Ok :)

Regulus. Aster, Ranna and Mercedes had received a letter from a mysterious noble dragon named Venus inviting Aster and her daughters to dance. They accepted and soon landed at the entrance to the lair in Starfall Isles. Regulus seemed very strange. Despite being arcane he mm didn't feel this place was home... his past had changed that long ago. They knock and await some form of reception hoping to not offend their host before even meeting her.
(Ok :)

Regulus. Aster, Ranna and Mercedes had received a letter from a mysterious noble dragon named Venus inviting Aster and her daughters to dance. They accepted and soon landed at the entrance to the lair in Starfall Isles. Regulus seemed very strange. Despite being arcane he mm didn't feel this place was home... his past had changed that long ago. They knock and await some form of reception hoping to not offend their host before even meeting her.
The door opened. A coatl was at the doorway. He was a hatchling. He talked very softly."Come in." He was covered in bruises. Behind him stood a skydancer. She was adorned in jewellery and clothing. "Saturn. Don't mumble. Clear the doorway. Welcome, guests."
The door opened. A coatl was at the doorway. He was a hatchling. He talked very softly."Come in." He was covered in bruises. Behind him stood a skydancer. She was adorned in jewellery and clothing. "Saturn. Don't mumble. Clear the doorway. Welcome, guests."
86PRytY.png
Regulus, Ranna and Aster smile at the hatchling kindly. Mercedes does too. They appeared to be very humble dragons. Regulus looks at the skydancer. "You are Venus?" He asks kindly. Aster smiles. "A pleasure to meet you ma'am." She says. Ranna looks at the scared bruised hatchling. Sympathy in her eyes.
Regulus, Ranna and Aster smile at the hatchling kindly. Mercedes does too. They appeared to be very humble dragons. Regulus looks at the skydancer. "You are Venus?" He asks kindly. Aster smiles. "A pleasure to meet you ma'am." She says. Ranna looks at the scared bruised hatchling. Sympathy in her eyes.
(I have to go to bed now but I'll talk again tomorrow)

Venus nods."It's so lonely up here, I just wanted some company for a few days." Venus scans the dragons. Here eyes settle on Aster, and there's a glint in her eyes"Come in, Saturn will take you to your rooms to prepare for the feast!" Venus grips Saturn tightly and pulls him back a bit.
(I have to go to bed now but I'll talk again tomorrow)

Venus nods."It's so lonely up here, I just wanted some company for a few days." Venus scans the dragons. Here eyes settle on Aster, and there's a glint in her eyes"Come in, Saturn will take you to your rooms to prepare for the feast!" Venus grips Saturn tightly and pulls him back a bit.
86PRytY.png
"That makes sense." He says. Though he sees her eyes light up. He assumed it to be excitement. "Of course." Aster says smiling. Though she wanted to help the hatchling who looked scared. "Please lead the way Saturn." Regulus says kindly smiling. Ranna and Mercedes follow him Regulus. They were tired...

(Ok goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)
"That makes sense." He says. Though he sees her eyes light up. He assumed it to be excitement. "Of course." Aster says smiling. Though she wanted to help the hatchling who looked scared. "Please lead the way Saturn." Regulus says kindly smiling. Ranna and Mercedes follow him Regulus. They were tired...

(Ok goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132