Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@PaperCrow

i did actually, lol. That is exactly the myth i was thinking, where he was told the centaur blood would make him stronger and he put it on his clothes only to have it burn him and make him go mad hhahaha i think XD lol. XD I also think that that same centaur did steal his woman before XD

i dunno lol XD

honestly for my favorite myth, I love the one about Artemis where she literally just sprouts from Zeus' head like SURPRISE!!!!
@PaperCrow

i did actually, lol. That is exactly the myth i was thinking, where he was told the centaur blood would make him stronger and he put it on his clothes only to have it burn him and make him go mad hhahaha i think XD lol. XD I also think that that same centaur did steal his woman before XD

i dunno lol XD

honestly for my favorite myth, I love the one about Artemis where she literally just sprouts from Zeus' head like SURPRISE!!!!
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Dang Hassan's gonna look like a winner hanging out with all these ladies *sleazy finger guns* B) jk lol he's here to kick Undying butt probably
Dang Hassan's gonna look like a winner hanging out with all these ladies *sleazy finger guns* B) jk lol he's here to kick Undying butt probably
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
lol now I feel like I should re do my character as a guy to even it out
lol now I feel like I should re do my character as a guy to even it out
@Kamirah
Hahah a team of mostly women is pretty bad-A. I just thought it was funny because usually in my RPs it's overwhelmingly dudes XD But your character would make a pretty cool guy tbh???
@Kamirah
Hahah a team of mostly women is pretty bad-A. I just thought it was funny because usually in my RPs it's overwhelmingly dudes XD But your character would make a pretty cool guy tbh???
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Oh my goodness!! So much to read!! Give me just a moment and I'll accept you all/make my own character/answer questions!! ^.^
Oh my goodness!! So much to read!! Give me just a moment and I'll accept you all/make my own character/answer questions!! ^.^
Wy0IOy1.png
@Tauress lol usually it's the opposite for me, I'm totally gonna make him a guy, I'm interested now!
@Tauress lol usually it's the opposite for me, I'm totally gonna make him a guy, I'm interested now!
@Kamirah Accepted! Will post to the character list shortly :3 Let me know when you change his character sheet :3

@Tauress Accepted! Once I create my character, would you possibly be interested in a love story between the two? :3

@Starglade Anyone is free to post whenever they’d like, but please let other people post once in a while! ^.^

@PaperCrow Accepted! Will add you to the characters list shortly. :3

@Kozs Certainly! And yes, please do add some restriction to that power.

@Draconequis If you don’t feel like adding an ethnicity, that’s perfectly fine, but it might help in identifying how your character looks. :3 otherwise, accepted!
@Kamirah Accepted! Will post to the character list shortly :3 Let me know when you change his character sheet :3

@Tauress Accepted! Once I create my character, would you possibly be interested in a love story between the two? :3

@Starglade Anyone is free to post whenever they’d like, but please let other people post once in a while! ^.^

@PaperCrow Accepted! Will add you to the characters list shortly. :3

@Kozs Certainly! And yes, please do add some restriction to that power.

@Draconequis If you don’t feel like adding an ethnicity, that’s perfectly fine, but it might help in identifying how your character looks. :3 otherwise, accepted!
Wy0IOy1.png
@sufferkat
Sure! :D Maybe not right off the bat (like make it natural XD) but I'm definitely down for a romance arc ^^
@sufferkat
Sure! :D Maybe not right off the bat (like make it natural XD) but I'm definitely down for a romance arc ^^
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@sufferkat he has been changed!
@sufferkat he has been changed!
@Kamirah Your character has been updated on the list! :3 I think I have everyone down correctly, but If not please feel free to correct me!
@Kamirah Your character has been updated on the list! :3 I think I have everyone down correctly, but If not please feel free to correct me!
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126