Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 125 126
Tauress that is pretty odd lol. I have weird dreams like that too, i just think dreams are a window into our subconsious and telling us about something relevant to our current situation or what we were thinking about the night before. I personally think it would be cool if they were from a different universe but some things just feel like my screwed up mind.

like the dream i had about a ginger boy who murdered a house full of people using green playdough.

or the one about a tapdancing multi-legged dragon who only spoke gibberish.

or the one about a floating through space and shooting laser beams from my chin at rubber ducks.

there are more lol.
i am weird.

@RenatoUlbov

out of curiosity what does that theory say about people who can control their dreams? I've done this a few times and now im curious lol
Tauress that is pretty odd lol. I have weird dreams like that too, i just think dreams are a window into our subconsious and telling us about something relevant to our current situation or what we were thinking about the night before. I personally think it would be cool if they were from a different universe but some things just feel like my screwed up mind.

like the dream i had about a ginger boy who murdered a house full of people using green playdough.

or the one about a tapdancing multi-legged dragon who only spoke gibberish.

or the one about a floating through space and shooting laser beams from my chin at rubber ducks.

there are more lol.
i am weird.

@RenatoUlbov

out of curiosity what does that theory say about people who can control their dreams? I've done this a few times and now im curious lol
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@RenatoUlbov whoa that's cool, never head of that theory lol I hope the me in the GOT universe is very happy living with the Starks
@RenatoUlbov whoa that's cool, never head of that theory lol I hope the me in the GOT universe is very happy living with the Starks
Dreams are really weird, though if my real self is in my dreams I haven't seen her XD I rarely dream about myself, usually its about some random person I've thought up. And the weird thing about dreams is that you can't make up a face. It has to be one you've seen before. Which means all the people in your dreams are people that you have at least seen before.
Dreams are really weird, though if my real self is in my dreams I haven't seen her XD I rarely dream about myself, usually its about some random person I've thought up. And the weird thing about dreams is that you can't make up a face. It has to be one you've seen before. Which means all the people in your dreams are people that you have at least seen before.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Draconequis actually i dont know cuz that would be a conundrum, but is SO cool lucid dreaming, I haven't had one in a while
@Draconequis actually i dont know cuz that would be a conundrum, but is SO cool lucid dreaming, I haven't had one in a while
QFXpYkj.png
Name: Lilith Manipule
Class: Thief
Race: Tiefling
Ethnicity: Roman
Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Lilith grew up on the streets after her parents disappearance until she was taken in by a thief's guild at the age of 10. They quickly became her new family as she grew up, and even though they disbanded years ago they all still remain fiercely loyal to each other. Since then she's picked pockets here and there traveling place to place never really staying anywhere for over a year so there are very few places she hasn't been, and she knows a lot of people, for better or worse.

Physical Description: Lilith is taller than average with a lithe build that makes it easy for her to move around quickly and quietly at the sacrifice of not being very strong. She likes keeping her dark brown hair up in a ponytail when she's not worried about being identified but otherwise has it down to help hide her catlike amber eyes and pointed teeth. Normally she wears slightly darker than average causal attire that catches little attention and keeps her tufted tail wrapped around her waist under her shirt. However she does wear a simple leather bracelet with her old guild's insignia on her at all times.

Personality: Lilith changes completely based on the situation she's in, but normally keeps up a charming and confident front. Most of the time she is content watching how things unfold, but when something is important to her she will quickly take the reins, rarely trusting other's judgments enough to let them do so. When one gets close to her they can learn that she is very caring and has a soft spot for people going against unfavorable odds, something she's hardly ever been brave enough to do.

Weapons/Powers: Lilith is well practiced when it comes to hand to hand combat and knife throwing, she keeps as many daggers hidden on her as possible based on her attire and plans for the day.
Name: Lilith Manipule
Class: Thief
Race: Tiefling
Ethnicity: Roman
Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Lilith grew up on the streets after her parents disappearance until she was taken in by a thief's guild at the age of 10. They quickly became her new family as she grew up, and even though they disbanded years ago they all still remain fiercely loyal to each other. Since then she's picked pockets here and there traveling place to place never really staying anywhere for over a year so there are very few places she hasn't been, and she knows a lot of people, for better or worse.

Physical Description: Lilith is taller than average with a lithe build that makes it easy for her to move around quickly and quietly at the sacrifice of not being very strong. She likes keeping her dark brown hair up in a ponytail when she's not worried about being identified but otherwise has it down to help hide her catlike amber eyes and pointed teeth. Normally she wears slightly darker than average causal attire that catches little attention and keeps her tufted tail wrapped around her waist under her shirt. However she does wear a simple leather bracelet with her old guild's insignia on her at all times.

Personality: Lilith changes completely based on the situation she's in, but normally keeps up a charming and confident front. Most of the time she is content watching how things unfold, but when something is important to her she will quickly take the reins, rarely trusting other's judgments enough to let them do so. When one gets close to her they can learn that she is very caring and has a soft spot for people going against unfavorable odds, something she's hardly ever been brave enough to do.

Weapons/Powers: Lilith is well practiced when it comes to hand to hand combat and knife throwing, she keeps as many daggers hidden on her as possible based on her attire and plans for the day.
1U8DDHp.png
Hahahh omg I love hearing about other people's dreams XD

@RenatoUlbov
That's a really interesting theory! I've had a few dreams that felt like they could be my "other self" or something x__x

@Draconequis
Those are hilarious dreams??? I wish mine were funny, mine are ultra-vivid but about something horrible like getting murdered or other horrible things that contribute to my anxiety (which totally inspired my character for the RP lol) ;o; Although lately they've been chill, so I'm really glad haha

@/sufferkat
I've heard that too but then I've seen so many faces and like "NPCs" in my dreams that I don't know? I guess you subconsciously store all that information though, so you could technically recreate just some random people you saw on the street or customers at work or something. *strokes nonexistent beard* food for thought....
Hahahh omg I love hearing about other people's dreams XD

@RenatoUlbov
That's a really interesting theory! I've had a few dreams that felt like they could be my "other self" or something x__x

@Draconequis
Those are hilarious dreams??? I wish mine were funny, mine are ultra-vivid but about something horrible like getting murdered or other horrible things that contribute to my anxiety (which totally inspired my character for the RP lol) ;o; Although lately they've been chill, so I'm really glad haha

@/sufferkat
I've heard that too but then I've seen so many faces and like "NPCs" in my dreams that I don't know? I guess you subconsciously store all that information though, so you could technically recreate just some random people you saw on the street or customers at work or something. *strokes nonexistent beard* food for thought....
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@ChessieSmiles I love her! She looks great except for the fact that thieves don't use magic in this RP, unfortunately :/ But otherwise accepted!
@ChessieSmiles I love her! She looks great except for the fact that thieves don't use magic in this RP, unfortunately :/ But otherwise accepted!
Wy0IOy1.png
@sufferkat Sorry about that I took it out, she's actually my favorite D&D character that I play which is why she had the magic abilities in there. I'm a total nerd :3
@sufferkat Sorry about that I took it out, she's actually my favorite D&D character that I play which is why she had the magic abilities in there. I'm a total nerd :3
1U8DDHp.png
So that's the reason most people in my dreams faces are just glowing white lights and no actual facial features...
So that's the reason most people in my dreams faces are just glowing white lights and no actual facial features...
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19

@Tauress

thanks, to me they are just weird, and i sit there for hours after i wake up contemplating what the heck just happened in my brain. You aren't the only one with horrible dreams, usually means you are stressed. I had a dream about eating someone's guts one time on a train. Purposefully. I think it was a stress based dream. Super terrifying T>T*** And there was another time where i had a dream about a robbery in a house, turned on the TV to breaking news and saw the same house i'd seen in my dream, even down to the inside of it. It kinda screwed me up for a while lol. But usually yeah, my dreams are pretty lax. ^>^ I actually trained my body not to have nightmares. ^>^

I can teach you some crafts about what i do before bed to control my dreams and stuff. its also important to note that you can't read or look into mirrors in a dream.. there will be no reflection in the mirror, and no words on whatever you try to read ^>^

@Tauress

thanks, to me they are just weird, and i sit there for hours after i wake up contemplating what the heck just happened in my brain. You aren't the only one with horrible dreams, usually means you are stressed. I had a dream about eating someone's guts one time on a train. Purposefully. I think it was a stress based dream. Super terrifying T>T*** And there was another time where i had a dream about a robbery in a house, turned on the TV to breaking news and saw the same house i'd seen in my dream, even down to the inside of it. It kinda screwed me up for a while lol. But usually yeah, my dreams are pretty lax. ^>^ I actually trained my body not to have nightmares. ^>^

I can teach you some crafts about what i do before bed to control my dreams and stuff. its also important to note that you can't read or look into mirrors in a dream.. there will be no reflection in the mirror, and no words on whatever you try to read ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 125 126