Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
currently zane and prowler were wandering in a forest outside the destroyed towns, prowler digging everywhere possible ''nya nya nya!No monsters! i'm bored!'' prowler whined,leaning against a tree as zane scopped up some honey from the ground ''now prowler, we both know monsters ended up here somehow. plus be quiet, we might be caught by the king!'' zane snapped,putting rhe honey in the jar as he glared at prowler through his helmet ''fine...'' prowler mumbled, following zane reluctantly
currently zane and prowler were wandering in a forest outside the destroyed towns, prowler digging everywhere possible ''nya nya nya!No monsters! i'm bored!'' prowler whined,leaning against a tree as zane scopped up some honey from the ground ''now prowler, we both know monsters ended up here somehow. plus be quiet, we might be caught by the king!'' zane snapped,putting rhe honey in the jar as he glared at prowler through his helmet ''fine...'' prowler mumbled, following zane reluctantly
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
((so sorry guys! posting now and accepted @ProwlerBC !! this rp is now closed))
((so sorry guys! posting now and accepted @ProwlerBC !! this rp is now closed))
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
(awsome :3
(awsome :3
TsScxkb.gif
(oh nose don't hurt the poor bbys)

The three little creatures, of a total of six (the other three caught Evelyn and are out of sight), screeched in alarm and scrambled away from the explosions, out of sight. (they kinda look like a mix between Chinese dergs and dragonairs, but more colorful) Lokni lay on the ground, blood soaking through parts of his cloak where he'd broken a bone or two in the fall. The little pokemon, however, would watch from tiny cracks and crevices, glowering at the man with the bombs and staring fearfully toward the man they had become so close with.
(oh nose don't hurt the poor bbys)

The three little creatures, of a total of six (the other three caught Evelyn and are out of sight), screeched in alarm and scrambled away from the explosions, out of sight. (they kinda look like a mix between Chinese dergs and dragonairs, but more colorful) Lokni lay on the ground, blood soaking through parts of his cloak where he'd broken a bone or two in the fall. The little pokemon, however, would watch from tiny cracks and crevices, glowering at the man with the bombs and staring fearfully toward the man they had become so close with.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(I'm so happy rn

things have been looking up for me and I'm finally in a roleplay that's active on the weekends! :D)
(I'm so happy rn

things have been looking up for me and I'm finally in a roleplay that's active on the weekends! :D)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
''I heard an explosion!lets go zane!''prowler yowled, racing out of the forest and into the city as fast as possible, zane about 3 feet behind,prowler and zane stopped, out of breath, at the sight of a four armed women throwing bomb as at a hurt man and small little creatures. zane acted immediately, grabbing a tall glave from his back and racing towards the man,sending a large beetle from his arm towards them to attack the women throwing the bombs
''I heard an explosion!lets go zane!''prowler yowled, racing out of the forest and into the city as fast as possible, zane about 3 feet behind,prowler and zane stopped, out of breath, at the sight of a four armed women throwing bomb as at a hurt man and small little creatures. zane acted immediately, grabbing a tall glave from his back and racing towards the man,sending a large beetle from his arm towards them to attack the women throwing the bombs
(Huzzah :D

Allister laughs loudly.
"That's good little beasties!" He strolls over pridefully and heaves the male over his shoulder, after checking his pulse. "Lets hope teh bounty on yer head is enough to get a new hoodie!" He laughs. He notices a crawling noise and he turns around.
"AHH CRIPE!" He yells before running away from the large bug.

(Huzzah :D

Allister laughs loudly.
"That's good little beasties!" He strolls over pridefully and heaves the male over his shoulder, after checking his pulse. "Lets hope teh bounty on yer head is enough to get a new hoodie!" He laughs. He notices a crawling noise and he turns around.
"AHH CRIPE!" He yells before running away from the large bug.

TsScxkb.gif
Evelyn mildly roars in protest and teleports out of the dragon's grasps. She races straight at the man and barrels into him. Her whole body had turned black and her eyes were a brilliant blue. As she crashes into him, she teleports in front of him and lands a punch square in his jaw. She grabs Lokni carefully and holds him bridal style. "Don't touch what isn't yours, buddy." A gaster blaster forms behind her and she teleports on top of it. She growls, and her right eye twitches. The Blaster starts to open it's mouth, the whirring sound of it powering up echoing through the streets.
((i'm not home right now, so I can't keep up. Please don't go too far ahead without everyone! We want everyone to stay up to date!))
Evelyn mildly roars in protest and teleports out of the dragon's grasps. She races straight at the man and barrels into him. Her whole body had turned black and her eyes were a brilliant blue. As she crashes into him, she teleports in front of him and lands a punch square in his jaw. She grabs Lokni carefully and holds him bridal style. "Don't touch what isn't yours, buddy." A gaster blaster forms behind her and she teleports on top of it. She growls, and her right eye twitches. The Blaster starts to open it's mouth, the whirring sound of it powering up echoing through the streets.
((i'm not home right now, so I can't keep up. Please don't go too far ahead without everyone! We want everyone to stay up to date!))
hold on im editing
hold on im editing
Zane grins, shooting a small painless bullet at the women, and the bug, spotting it, zooms even faster, while zane races towars lonki,and facing he women running from the bug ''run, run, all you want, i've faced more then a simple human before!'' he shouted, prowler racing after the women and gripping into lonki with sharp cat like claws ''hold on there, my master is gonna get you out of here!''
Zane grins, shooting a small painless bullet at the women, and the bug, spotting it, zooms even faster, while zane races towars lonki,and facing he women running from the bug ''run, run, all you want, i've faced more then a simple human before!'' he shouted, prowler racing after the women and gripping into lonki with sharp cat like claws ''hold on there, my master is gonna get you out of here!''
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23