Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Name: Cináed Game Origins: Pokémon Black and White Age: At least 3,000 Species: Reshiram Abilities: Turboblaze - negates innate passive abilities. Fusion Flare, Dragon Pulse, Protect, and Extrasensory for moveset. Telepathy to speak to others. Weak psychic powers, fire magic, and dragon magic. Weaknesses: Dragon, Ground, Rock elemental attacks. Kind of slow. If bound to a Hero, cannot go against their will and must obey them. Family: Is a split shard of one original soul, alongside Gormlaith (Zekrom) and Griselda (Kyurem). Cináed has no idea where Gormlaith and Griselda are, though. Allegiance: Mostly neutral. Leans towards whomever treats them better, though would be forced into undying loyalty towards a Hero of Truth. Picture or Description: [img]http://img03.deviantart.net/2f8c/i/2011/063/8/b/reshiram__fusion_flare_by_ninja_jamal-d3avafj.jpg[/img] @aviatorshadow ? Need me to change to a non-Legendary?
Name: Cináed
Game Origins: Pokémon Black and White
Species: Reshiram
Abilities: Turboblaze - negates innate passive abilities. Fusion Flare, Dragon Pulse, Protect, and Extrasensory for moveset. Telepathy to speak to others. Weak psychic powers, fire magic, and dragon magic.
Weaknesses: Dragon, Ground, Rock elemental attacks. Kind of slow. If bound to a Hero, cannot go against their will and must obey them.
Family: Is a split shard of one original soul, alongside Gormlaith (Zekrom) and Griselda (Kyurem). Cináed has no idea where Gormlaith and Griselda are, though.
Allegiance: Mostly neutral. Leans towards whomever treats them better, though would be forced into undying loyalty towards a Hero of Truth.
Picture or Description: reshiram__fusion_flare_by_ninja_jamal-d3avafj.jpg

@aviatorshadow ? Need me to change to a non-Legendary?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DustyAether

tELL ME OUR PRECIOUSES CAN BE FRENS

PLES

I NEED THE MENTAL SUPPORT
@DustyAether

tELL ME OUR PRECIOUSES CAN BE FRENS

PLES

I NEED THE MENTAL SUPPORT
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@drwgonseeker

Hue, depends on what happens.
@drwgonseeker

Hue, depends on what happens.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@aviatorshadow @dragonseeker Count me in! I'm subbing! @DuskyAether (I got this idea from the FHG) Name: Phiore Caliburr (Fi) Game Origins: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Age: 21 when she lost her soul, and it's been a couple thousand years Species: Human once... Abilities: Good singer and dancer, can turn self into sword Weaknesses: No soul, so having feelings is going to hurt. A LOT. Family: They all died long ago, but I still have some—what do you call it?—affection for Ghirahim. Allegiance: Neutral, mainly following Cináed to get her soul back. "I saw him...her?...in my last memory." Picture or Description: [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/2d6a/f/2011/336/c/d/cd0b5e62cb9ab8045442228fc1879595-d4hxy7x.jpg[/img] And this is what I used to look like. It's black an white because it is a flashback. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/814c8c60a65802e4cf3516b5522c04f2/tumblr_oyt8znGQWA1rusl4xo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@aviatorshadow @dragonseeker
Count me in! I'm subbing!

@DuskyAether (I got this idea from the FHG)
Name: Phiore Caliburr (Fi)
Game Origins: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Age: 21 when she lost her soul, and it's been a couple thousand years
Species: Human once...
Abilities: Good singer and dancer, can turn self into sword
Weaknesses: No soul, so having feelings is going to hurt. A LOT.
Family: They all died long ago, but I still have some—what do you call it?—affection for Ghirahim.
Allegiance: Neutral, mainly following Cináed to get her soul back. "I saw him...her?...in my last memory."
Picture or Description:
cd0b5e62cb9ab8045442228fc1879595-d4hxy7x.jpg
And this is what I used to look like. It's black an white because it is a flashback.
tumblr_oyt8znGQWA1rusl4xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora

Ah, cool!

Thanks for the ping.

Looks like this is gonna be fun hue.
@KalliZora

Ah, cool!

Thanks for the ping.

Looks like this is gonna be fun hue.

He/him | FRT+1 x
No need to ping. I'm subbed.
No need to ping. I'm subbed.
Fi killed the thread again
Fi killed the thread again
@KalliZora Greetings ^>^ Name: Momo (Ditto) Game Origins: Pokemon Age: ?? Species: Ditto (Pokemon) Abilities: At the drop of a hat, Momo can copy whomever stands before them. They take on the other beings form and abilities they might possess. They are usually not very skilled at using these abilities the other being may possess unless they practice many times. They may also take form of inanimate objects as well. They seem to have a photographic memory and will take the form of frightening monstrosities with skillful accuracy. They often take the form of a humanoid creature. They've mastered this form, which allows them more mobility, and the ability to use tools and items with human-like fingers. They can defend themself in this form. Weaknesses: As mentioned above, their ability to copy other abilities is limited and weakened. So while it is possible they can copy the abilities they've seen, their results will be far less impressive. If they are hit hard enough while in another form, they will revert to their true form. Occasionally while an inanimate object they will forget to melt away their eyes and mouth. Even in their humanoid form, there is something not quite right about their movements. Family: A clone of mew Allegiance: Well they follow whomever they please Picture or Description: [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/4c/132Ditto_Ranger3.png/200px-132Ditto_Ranger3.png[/img] For their true form. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/b680/th/pre/i/2011/214/d/e/ditto_gijinka_by_wingsofimagination-d42w4uo.jpg[/img] humanoid form. (All other forms will be described in the RP, also i would prefer They/Them for this character as they do not have a gender lol XDl) ___ Name: Amarante Niluada/ Felkestmaar Game Origins: Skyrim Age: 27 Species: Bosmer (wood elf)/ Dragon (yep, straight up dragon) Abilities: She is a skilled archer, almost never misses a shot. She is also known for her odd fighting abilities, where she dances as she fights. She has very very limited knowledge of magic, only able to perform minor bits of healing magic to heal bruises and papercuts. She is also known for her ability to smith, which is a craft she picked up on the run from her home. Most importantly is her ability to shout in the ancient tongue of dragons, she can speak their language fluently, and will occasionally burst into full draconic. (her shouts are limited to the ones that are given in the game, though they somtimes don't have the affect she would like). She even knows a shout which can turn her temporarily into a dragon. She has a silver tongue and deft fingers, as well as a connection to Nocturne, allowing her unparalleled sneaking abilities. She usually uses her ability to sneak around to pull little pranks on people or scare them. Weakness: Her fighting skills are very strange, so she often catches people off guard.. but she can still be defeated by someone with better fighting abilities than herself. her magic knowledge is almost nonexistant. her shouts take time for her to recover between, and while she can make some crazy things happen rapidly, doing so will cause her to lose her voice for an indeterminate time. Changing into a dragon takes her time and effort and is immensely painful for her.. after she does this, she has to rest upon switching back into her elven form. She is a skilled thief and has a twisted moral compass. [s]She will likely remain neutral for most of the story, and only make a choice on a side if it is an absolute necessity, [/s] Family: Catarina Niluada (mother), Naksbane Niluada (father), (she is estranged from them though). Allegiance: herself and other dragons, the thieves guild Picture or Description: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/cb/02/0dcb02e5d512ad1e04552bfa52e7fbf8.jpg[/img] in her elven form (minus the mini dragon), and her eyes are actually both a deep shade of crimson to match her hair. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/b2/76/f9b27622fb4be5a90e72ed445e54de7d--dragon-skyrim-white-dragon.jpg[/img] Her draconic form, except for the wing flaps are crimson instead of white (i can't find anything like that on the internet XD)
@KalliZora

Greetings ^>^

Name: Momo (Ditto)
Game Origins: Pokemon
Species: Ditto (Pokemon)
Abilities: At the drop of a hat, Momo can copy whomever stands before them. They take on the other beings form and abilities they might possess. They are usually not very skilled at using these abilities the other being may possess unless they practice many times. They may also take form of inanimate objects as well. They seem to have a photographic memory and will take the form of frightening monstrosities with skillful accuracy. They often take the form of a humanoid creature. They've mastered this form, which allows them more mobility, and the ability to use tools and items with human-like fingers. They can defend themself in this form.
Weaknesses: As mentioned above, their ability to copy other abilities is limited and weakened. So while it is possible they can copy the abilities they've seen, their results will be far less impressive. If they are hit hard enough while in another form, they will revert to their true form. Occasionally while an inanimate object they will forget to melt away their eyes and mouth. Even in their humanoid form, there is something not quite right about their movements.
Family: A clone of mew
Allegiance: Well they follow whomever they please
Picture or Description: 200px-132Ditto_Ranger3.png For their true form.
ditto_gijinka_by_wingsofimagination-d42w4uo.jpg humanoid form.
(All other forms will be described in the RP, also i would prefer They/Them for this character as they do not have a gender lol XDl)

___

Name: Amarante Niluada/ Felkestmaar
Game Origins: Skyrim
Species: Bosmer (wood elf)/ Dragon (yep, straight up dragon)
Abilities: She is a skilled archer, almost never misses a shot. She is also known for her odd fighting abilities, where she dances as she fights. She has very very limited knowledge of magic, only able to perform minor bits of healing magic to heal bruises and papercuts. She is also known for her ability to smith, which is a craft she picked up on the run from her home. Most importantly is her ability to shout in the ancient tongue of dragons, she can speak their language fluently, and will occasionally burst into full draconic. (her shouts are limited to the ones that are given in the game, though they somtimes don't have the affect she would like). She even knows a shout which can turn her temporarily into a dragon. She has a silver tongue and deft fingers, as well as a connection to Nocturne, allowing her unparalleled sneaking abilities. She usually uses her ability to sneak around to pull little pranks on people or scare them.
Weakness: Her fighting skills are very strange, so she often catches people off guard.. but she can still be defeated by someone with better fighting abilities than herself. her magic knowledge is almost nonexistant. her shouts take time for her to recover between, and while she can make some crazy things happen rapidly, doing so will cause her to lose her voice for an indeterminate time. Changing into a dragon takes her time and effort and is immensely painful for her.. after she does this, she has to rest upon switching back into her elven form. She is a skilled thief and has a twisted moral compass. She will likely remain neutral for most of the story, and only make a choice on a side if it is an absolute necessity,
Family: Catarina Niluada (mother), Naksbane Niluada (father), (she is estranged from them though).
Allegiance: herself and other dragons, the thieves guild
Picture or Description:
0dcb02e5d512ad1e04552bfa52e7fbf8.jpg
in her elven form (minus the mini dragon), and her eyes are actually both a deep shade of crimson to match her hair.
f9b27622fb4be5a90e72ed445e54de7d--dragon-skyrim-white-dragon.jpg
Her draconic form, except for the wing flaps are crimson instead of white (i can't find anything like that on the internet XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Why so many Pokemon?
Why so many Pokemon?
Because people like Pokemon.

Meanwhile I'm the one with a plumber.
Because people like Pokemon.

Meanwhile I'm the one with a plumber.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23