Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: A Fantasy Monster RP [OPEN] OOC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
im crazy so im going to have a third character lol but since i just got a bloodtest on my finger and i have needlephobia it might take some time xP
im crazy so im going to have a third character lol but since i just got a bloodtest on my finger and i have needlephobia it might take some time xP
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@/EmeraldWaters
They can totally be friends! Wryn would like her!

Yas Burrito! Make a third character! Dooooo iiiiiitttt!
@/EmeraldWaters
They can totally be friends! Wryn would like her!

Yas Burrito! Make a third character! Dooooo iiiiiitttt!
[ Done! Edited my form
[ Done! Edited my form
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
[quote name="Avanari" date=2017-11-21 14:46:25] @/EmeraldWaters They can’t totally be friends! Wryn would like her! [/quote] (wait so that means yes they're friends, or Wryn has a crush on her, or..? I'm confused XD)
Avanari wrote on 2017-11-21:
@/EmeraldWaters
They can’t totally be friends! Wryn would like her!

(wait so that means yes they're friends, or Wryn has a crush on her, or..? I'm confused XD)
[ @/EmeraldWaters

Liam Dawson is freaking cute omg -
Would you mind if Hachi or Imogen decide to kinda adopt him ? ]
[ @/EmeraldWaters

Liam Dawson is freaking cute omg -
Would you mind if Hachi or Imogen decide to kinda adopt him ? ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@/EmeraldWaters
Rip spelling! Sorry, I was on mobile and my phone can’t spell today. Yes, they can be friends! Wryn may crush on her later but I don’t know yet. We will have to wait and see! That development is always a possibility!

i blame my phone for being mean
@/EmeraldWaters
Rip spelling! Sorry, I was on mobile and my phone can’t spell today. Yes, they can be friends! Wryn may crush on her later but I don’t know yet. We will have to wait and see! That development is always a possibility!

i blame my phone for being mean
we need to all have a nickname. Yes. is it because im too lazy to type usernames . . .perhaps? xD
we need to all have a nickname. Yes. is it because im too lazy to type usernames . . .perhaps? xD
sketch shop here!
[ call me J a z z

anddontdothejoke,please,IgetthatallthetimewheneverImentionmyname ]
[ call me J a z z

anddontdothejoke,please,IgetthatallthetimewheneverImentionmyname ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
what joke?

some call me burrito, others call me ray. then there are those who nearly called me raph lol
what joke?

some call me burrito, others call me ray. then there are those who nearly called me raph lol
sketch shop here!
People tend to call me Av or Ava, Burrito you should know this because we are in another rp together, but I don’t really care. if I was a unicorn my name would be Nari!
People tend to call me Av or Ava, Burrito you should know this because we are in another rp together, but I don’t really care. if I was a unicorn my name would be Nari!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45