Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BnB :: OOC Chat and Application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ElveraBasilisk
I would love to join! Are there any ny roles needed in this rp? I would gladly fill them
@ElveraBasilisk
I would love to join! Are there any ny roles needed in this rp? I would gladly fill them
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@waywardwendigo

So I was ill over the weekend and completely missed this, I am so sorry T_T

Uuuhm, I believe we might need something other than pure wolves/pure vampires :)
@waywardwendigo

So I was ill over the weekend and completely missed this, I am so sorry T_T

Uuuhm, I believe we might need something other than pure wolves/pure vampires :)
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk
Very sorry to say, but life just smacked me and I can't join. Sorry for holding everyone up!
@ElveraBasilisk
Very sorry to say, but life just smacked me and I can't join. Sorry for holding everyone up!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@Jenkow
@CornixElecti
@SteampunkGriffin
@starcane

Massive apologies to everyone, the past two months have been hectic and I completely neglected this rp. I will be making the first post if enough of you are still interested!!

Again, huuuuge apology for my trash memory :(
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@Jenkow
@CornixElecti
@SteampunkGriffin
@starcane

Massive apologies to everyone, the past two months have been hectic and I completely neglected this rp. I will be making the first post if enough of you are still interested!!

Again, huuuuge apology for my trash memory :(
I'm still interested :3
I'm still interested :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@ElveraBasilisk

Yuuuh
@ElveraBasilisk

Yuuuh
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
wiggles eyebrows
wiggles eyebrows
unknown.png
Oooooh, that's 4 of us :D
Oooooh, that's 4 of us :D
I'm still interested!
I'm still interested!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
eyes emoji
eyes emoji
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8