Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Living World (OOC THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 882 883
Ahh okay I'll try to come up with a post O.o

Also June's bio is now updated and complete I think xD
Ahh okay I'll try to come up with a post O.o

Also June's bio is now updated and complete I think xD
^^ Eeep I need to look omg
^^ Eeep I need to look omg
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Oh boy, Sam is both maskless, threadless, and now has massive scars over their mouth, not to mention their off-kilter mental state right now. The last thing they need is to be around people.

Edit: Also typing a post right now.
Oh boy, Sam is both maskless, threadless, and now has massive scars over their mouth, not to mention their off-kilter mental state right now. The last thing they need is to be around people.

Edit: Also typing a post right now.
Woo! Posted! Sam's right back to their oath with all this timetravel stuff going on, but this time, they know exactly what their plan is, and they'll execute it whether the others join them or not.
Woo! Posted! Sam's right back to their oath with all this timetravel stuff going on, but this time, they know exactly what their plan is, and they'll execute it whether the others join them or not.
^^ Eeeeep

They're inside Colsar btw, not outisde it ^^ it's too dangerous outside

O.o Oooh
^^ Eeeeep

They're inside Colsar btw, not outisde it ^^ it's too dangerous outside

O.o Oooh
Be prepared for a much more... I wouldn't say aggressive, but in that general line of thinking, version of Sam. For now though, I'm gonna pass out for a little bit, it's 5:30 AM for me
Be prepared for a much more... I wouldn't say aggressive, but in that general line of thinking, version of Sam. For now though, I'm gonna pass out for a little bit, it's 5:30 AM for me
Posted xD

Are you saying that to me or to Aliflux? xD Because if it's me then I intended to put June outside of Colsar xD

Also g'night Flux o.o, and I have to brb for a bit, dinner!
Posted xD

Are you saying that to me or to Aliflux? xD Because if it's me then I intended to put June outside of Colsar xD

Also g'night Flux o.o, and I have to brb for a bit, dinner!
O.o Whoa
Sleep well!! ^^

I think we should wait for the others before the group goes anywhere but conversation should be okay...?

XD Ohhhhh
That makes sense
O.o Whoa
Sleep well!! ^^

I think we should wait for the others before the group goes anywhere but conversation should be okay...?

XD Ohhhhh
That makes sense
Jem's kid just aged up omg ^^ he's a child now
Jem's kid just aged up omg ^^ he's a child now
Okay I'm back ^^ Omg you had me thought for a second there xD
Okay I'm back ^^ Omg you had me thought for a second there xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 882 883