Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thief Gang Roleplay (Closed RP)
1 2 3 4 5
Well at least he's off the hook from the wagon. "Well then, I suppose we'll have to assume that Delsen has to succeed, and we can get past without getting caught, and then get in, take it, out without dying." That's alot of risks, and he knows Kaz sees it too. But the sum of the money... It'll be worth it, especially to build their ranks. He tossed the dagger up, and caught it again. "So, when will this happen? I would suppose not tonight." He grinned. Most of the figures around him looks younger than him, except Sloane. But age never bothered him. It's who has the most power that matters. If Kaz has more information, than he has more power. But who knows how long that'll stay . ..
Well at least he's off the hook from the wagon. "Well then, I suppose we'll have to assume that Delsen has to succeed, and we can get past without getting caught, and then get in, take it, out without dying." That's alot of risks, and he knows Kaz sees it too. But the sum of the money... It'll be worth it, especially to build their ranks. He tossed the dagger up, and caught it again. "So, when will this happen? I would suppose not tonight." He grinned. Most of the figures around him looks younger than him, except Sloane. But age never bothered him. It's who has the most power that matters. If Kaz has more information, than he has more power. But who knows how long that'll stay . ..
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
//Sorry i'm late, didn't have wifi for a bit there!

Delsen listened to the plan carefully. 100k? He could deal with that. It was certainly enough to buy him a few new goodies. His boots were new, so he wouldn't need to replace those... a better backpack, perhaps? He was quite fond of this one though. Perhaps-

He looked up, blinking as Kaz pointed him out. Suddenly, everyone's eyes were on him. "Me?" he asked, before realizing how stupid her sounded. "Oh! yeah, I can do it. " He carefully wrapped his string around his finger, tying it in a loose knot before tucking it into a small push on the strap of his backpack. "Distraction should be easy. Got all kinds of rattlers, beepers, explosive whatnots, I can get my hands on them. And the detection system? Piece of cake. You should see what I can do to a real piece of machinery. The house, too. If he's really just a slug who happened to find the stupid flower, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say his alarms aren't top of the line." He gestured with his hands as he spoke, leaning back in his chair.

"Plus, just stabbing it might not work. Say it doesn't- good job, you just ruined the whole plan. Now we can't get through or hack it. I say play it safe and let me at it. Then you all come through all quick-like, we're on our way, and nobody gets blood on their hands."
//Sorry i'm late, didn't have wifi for a bit there!

Delsen listened to the plan carefully. 100k? He could deal with that. It was certainly enough to buy him a few new goodies. His boots were new, so he wouldn't need to replace those... a better backpack, perhaps? He was quite fond of this one though. Perhaps-

He looked up, blinking as Kaz pointed him out. Suddenly, everyone's eyes were on him. "Me?" he asked, before realizing how stupid her sounded. "Oh! yeah, I can do it. " He carefully wrapped his string around his finger, tying it in a loose knot before tucking it into a small push on the strap of his backpack. "Distraction should be easy. Got all kinds of rattlers, beepers, explosive whatnots, I can get my hands on them. And the detection system? Piece of cake. You should see what I can do to a real piece of machinery. The house, too. If he's really just a slug who happened to find the stupid flower, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say his alarms aren't top of the line." He gestured with his hands as he spoke, leaning back in his chair.

"Plus, just stabbing it might not work. Say it doesn't- good job, you just ruined the whole plan. Now we can't get through or hack it. I say play it safe and let me at it. Then you all come through all quick-like, we're on our way, and nobody gets blood on their hands."
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
"Well, then. I suppose we've got a somewhat plan." he waved his dagger casually, as if the weapon isn't even there. "When is this happening? We can't plan forever now eh?" He grinned. "Though if there's any need for some blood spilled, Ill do it. Sharp teeth glinted from his wicked smile. "So, when is this happening?"

100k, perhaps now that he think about it, he'll get a better pair of boots too. The one he has right now Is getting old, even though its durable. Plus he can gamble a bit too, maybe get lucky enough for something like his blindfold. A few new daggers, deadlier poison. He heard rumors of two brothels that were popular, the Floating Heavens and Oiled Gears. The first being both and the latter being male only. Not like he cared. Perhaps he'll go for a visit, which one depending on how he feels like that day. He licked his lips, 100k would be quite swell indeed.
"Well, then. I suppose we've got a somewhat plan." he waved his dagger casually, as if the weapon isn't even there. "When is this happening? We can't plan forever now eh?" He grinned. "Though if there's any need for some blood spilled, Ill do it. Sharp teeth glinted from his wicked smile. "So, when is this happening?"

100k, perhaps now that he think about it, he'll get a better pair of boots too. The one he has right now Is getting old, even though its durable. Plus he can gamble a bit too, maybe get lucky enough for something like his blindfold. A few new daggers, deadlier poison. He heard rumors of two brothels that were popular, the Floating Heavens and Oiled Gears. The first being both and the latter being male only. Not like he cared. Perhaps he'll go for a visit, which one depending on how he feels like that day. He licked his lips, 100k would be quite swell indeed.
sketch shop here!
((Got busy with work sorry!))

Kaz couldn't help a small smirk. It seemed that he picked just the right people for his gang. Now all he needed to do was ensure this job went perfectly and everything else would fall into place. However, he needed to watch out for the members of the crew or else he could end up shot, stabbed, or exploded if he crossed them. Well if he got caught crossing them.
Right now though he didn't have any plans of crossing them, withholding information...well that was a different story.

"Well since Friday is coming up in two days, that would be the perfect time to strike. Plenty of time to prepare ourselves whether with training or drinks," Kaz said pointing his cane up to the ceiling to emphasize his last word. "Now anyone care for a drink? Maybe a gamble? Helping this bar helps our cause even if no one else, but me can see it." Kaz continued, his cane head glinting with the light.

((Got busy with work sorry!))

Kaz couldn't help a small smirk. It seemed that he picked just the right people for his gang. Now all he needed to do was ensure this job went perfectly and everything else would fall into place. However, he needed to watch out for the members of the crew or else he could end up shot, stabbed, or exploded if he crossed them. Well if he got caught crossing them.
Right now though he didn't have any plans of crossing them, withholding information...well that was a different story.

"Well since Friday is coming up in two days, that would be the perfect time to strike. Plenty of time to prepare ourselves whether with training or drinks," Kaz said pointing his cane up to the ceiling to emphasize his last word. "Now anyone care for a drink? Maybe a gamble? Helping this bar helps our cause even if no one else, but me can see it." Kaz continued, his cane head glinting with the light.

tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
"Ha! I'm always up for a gamble or a drink. Who else wants to go? " Though considering how old some of them looks, they probably never had the fun of getting drunk before. Yet they do all reside here and do jobs as such, so that may or may not be true. It really depends. "has anyone here been to Oiled Gears or The floating heavens? I heard they have some decency . . ." lightening the conversion, and then a stab in a back. A classic. But today's not the day yet. Perhaps it'll come soon, later, or never, who knows.

He checked his pockets. Yeah he's got some coins. Besides, I'd the are going to be "chatting" with Theo, perhaps he can get a fee drink or two....
"Ha! I'm always up for a gamble or a drink. Who else wants to go? " Though considering how old some of them looks, they probably never had the fun of getting drunk before. Yet they do all reside here and do jobs as such, so that may or may not be true. It really depends. "has anyone here been to Oiled Gears or The floating heavens? I heard they have some decency . . ." lightening the conversion, and then a stab in a back. A classic. But today's not the day yet. Perhaps it'll come soon, later, or never, who knows.

He checked his pockets. Yeah he's got some coins. Besides, I'd the are going to be "chatting" with Theo, perhaps he can get a fee drink or two....
sketch shop here!
"Ah, why the hell not. I'll have a drink." Ivan usually didn't drink (alcohol wasn't cheap), but why turn down the offer? He fished through a pocket of his trench coat and pulled out a handful of coins, setting them on the table with the assumption that Kaz would take the order. "You know this bar better than I do. I trust you know what's the best."

(sorry it's kinda short!)
"Ah, why the hell not. I'll have a drink." Ivan usually didn't drink (alcohol wasn't cheap), but why turn down the offer? He fished through a pocket of his trench coat and pulled out a handful of coins, setting them on the table with the assumption that Kaz would take the order. "You know this bar better than I do. I trust you know what's the best."

(sorry it's kinda short!)
Kaz raised an eyebrow in slight shock. Then his smirk was back and he took the money.

"Of course, your majesty," He said and gave a graceful bow. "Anyone else want a drink since it seems I'm your servant for the night?" He asked as he carefully straightened his posture.
Kaz raised an eyebrow in slight shock. Then his smirk was back and he took the money.

"Of course, your majesty," He said and gave a graceful bow. "Anyone else want a drink since it seems I'm your servant for the night?" He asked as he carefully straightened his posture.
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
"Nah, I'll get one myself. I have my, ah personal preferences." As in he likes the strongest brew. What's the point of a drink if its not strong enough? "Well, besides Kaz, who else is going up?" he nodded at the rest of them. Besides, he won't trust someone so easily yet. Who knows, perhaps the daemon will sneak poison into his drink. His line of work doesn't exactly build trust.
"Nah, I'll get one myself. I have my, ah personal preferences." As in he likes the strongest brew. What's the point of a drink if its not strong enough? "Well, besides Kaz, who else is going up?" he nodded at the rest of them. Besides, he won't trust someone so easily yet. Who knows, perhaps the daemon will sneak poison into his drink. His line of work doesn't exactly build trust.
sketch shop here!
"I'm in." Sloane sighed, lurching out of her seat. Broad hands settling in her pockets, she padded over to the stairs and waited for the rest of the group to join.

Ugh. Better not drink too much. Walking home is a pain in the *** even when sober in this district. Eh. Wouldn't be the first time.

"Since I figure we'll be..."

Interrogating? Smoothtalking? Sounds like the situation could go either way depending on who Kaz chose to take with him to meet Theo.

"Chatting with Theo sometime before Friday, could I get the time and place before I get sloshed?"
"I'm in." Sloane sighed, lurching out of her seat. Broad hands settling in her pockets, she padded over to the stairs and waited for the rest of the group to join.

Ugh. Better not drink too much. Walking home is a pain in the *** even when sober in this district. Eh. Wouldn't be the first time.

"Since I figure we'll be..."

Interrogating? Smoothtalking? Sounds like the situation could go either way depending on who Kaz chose to take with him to meet Theo.

"Chatting with Theo sometime before Friday, could I get the time and place before I get sloshed?"
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Carter did not want a drink, but he supposed that he could just kind of hang around for a little while and see what happens. Why not? It's not like he had anything better to do. He planned on sneaking into the barn to sleep again tonight and sneaking when drunk would not end up in actually sneaking. Rather, it would probably end up in him getting caught and then fired. "I don't want anything," he commented.
Carter did not want a drink, but he supposed that he could just kind of hang around for a little while and see what happens. Why not? It's not like he had anything better to do. He planned on sneaking into the barn to sleep again tonight and sneaking when drunk would not end up in actually sneaking. Rather, it would probably end up in him getting caught and then fired. "I don't want anything," he commented.
UgpjOs4.png (Credit to Aosegi) QiFz3BE.png
1 2 3 4 5