Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Depths (OOC/Only Accept Humans)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All accepted! I'll make a character list on the main page later to keep track on everyone's characters if that's alright ^^ And start this RP as soon as there's at least a king or queen, a princess and a Raider
All accepted! I'll make a character list on the main page later to keep track on everyone's characters if that's alright ^^ And start this RP as soon as there's at least a king or queen, a princess and a Raider
Bump
Bump
@InsanityAbyss will you accept a Sea Monster?

Name: Arl'ktheen ('Arl')
Nickname: "The Rainbow Serpent"
Species: Sea Monster

Personality: Arl sees the natural order of the world being that the strong rule over the weak. She strives to be stronger than those around her. Arl is usually indifferent to humans, as she prefers to keep towards the deeper areas of the ocean, and rarely surfaces. But sometimes she must surface in order to find food, and when she does it is a toss up on how she will interact with people. Sometimes she will chase grundylows away from fishing nets (yummy, yummy grundylows). Other times she will cut open the nets herself in order to eat the trapped fish. She will do whatever is in her best interest.
Unless angry. In that case, she will take out her anger on the nearest thing, usually fish, occasionally small boats.

Appearance: She is a snake-like creature that is about twenty feet long. This is very small for a Sea Monster, even one as young as she. She has down-curving spines with webbing in between them that run in rows down her sides that she can flex individually. She will use these as legs when she moves onto land. She has seven eyes, and her mouth opens like a flower to reveal many, many in-curving teeth. Her coloration is always changing, and usually reflects her mood. She can also use this color changing to camouflage herself, or to create hypnotic patterns to dazzle her prey. She has a pair of glowing bobbles where her ears should be, and small bioluminescent spots that run down her back (these change color also but almost always show her mood). On her neck are gills, this is her most vulnerable spot. She has sharp barbs (like a lion fish) that run down her back, these are mildly poisonous (enough to kill a child, but not enough to kill an adult, though it would make them sick).
Generally described as, "A nightmare snake that pretends to be a rainbow."

Bio: Arl'ktheen hatched from her egg at the bottom of the ocean alone. She quickly learned that only the strongest survive, and so she strove to be strong. When she first encountered humans she couldn't help but be curious. They didn't follow the natural order like the creatures of the ocean did. They did not cull the weak, instead they helped them. She does not understand why humans do the stupid human things.

Extras:
  • Alignment: True Neutral
  • Magic: Can create simple illusions, though she usually will use mist or tricks of the light to help enhance them.
  • Note: She breaths the best through her gills, but can breath air for a while as long as she doesn't dry out, though it isn't good for her.
@InsanityAbyss will you accept a Sea Monster?

Name: Arl'ktheen ('Arl')
Nickname: "The Rainbow Serpent"
Species: Sea Monster

Personality: Arl sees the natural order of the world being that the strong rule over the weak. She strives to be stronger than those around her. Arl is usually indifferent to humans, as she prefers to keep towards the deeper areas of the ocean, and rarely surfaces. But sometimes she must surface in order to find food, and when she does it is a toss up on how she will interact with people. Sometimes she will chase grundylows away from fishing nets (yummy, yummy grundylows). Other times she will cut open the nets herself in order to eat the trapped fish. She will do whatever is in her best interest.
Unless angry. In that case, she will take out her anger on the nearest thing, usually fish, occasionally small boats.

Appearance: She is a snake-like creature that is about twenty feet long. This is very small for a Sea Monster, even one as young as she. She has down-curving spines with webbing in between them that run in rows down her sides that she can flex individually. She will use these as legs when she moves onto land. She has seven eyes, and her mouth opens like a flower to reveal many, many in-curving teeth. Her coloration is always changing, and usually reflects her mood. She can also use this color changing to camouflage herself, or to create hypnotic patterns to dazzle her prey. She has a pair of glowing bobbles where her ears should be, and small bioluminescent spots that run down her back (these change color also but almost always show her mood). On her neck are gills, this is her most vulnerable spot. She has sharp barbs (like a lion fish) that run down her back, these are mildly poisonous (enough to kill a child, but not enough to kill an adult, though it would make them sick).
Generally described as, "A nightmare snake that pretends to be a rainbow."

Bio: Arl'ktheen hatched from her egg at the bottom of the ocean alone. She quickly learned that only the strongest survive, and so she strove to be strong. When she first encountered humans she couldn't help but be curious. They didn't follow the natural order like the creatures of the ocean did. They did not cull the weak, instead they helped them. She does not understand why humans do the stupid human things.

Extras:
  • Alignment: True Neutral
  • Magic: Can create simple illusions, though she usually will use mist or tricks of the light to help enhance them.
  • Note: She breaths the best through her gills, but can breath air for a while as long as she doesn't dry out, though it isn't good for her.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
Bump
Bump
@CrystalWyvern Accepted. Though I originally planned that Sea monsters will have no magic powers of sort, I'll accept her if she use simple and minor powers and not growing any stronger than that.

After this I'll only accept people that fill out the spot of King/Queen, Princess and Raiders (You can still make creature characters as long as you include a human character) so we can start the RP, until further notice.
@CrystalWyvern Accepted. Though I originally planned that Sea monsters will have no magic powers of sort, I'll accept her if she use simple and minor powers and not growing any stronger than that.

After this I'll only accept people that fill out the spot of King/Queen, Princess and Raiders (You can still make creature characters as long as you include a human character) so we can start the RP, until further notice.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
I originally made a non-human character because I haven't played humans many times before and generally find them much harder to write, but given the need we have for them I've started to brainstorm for a raider character. He/she woud tentatively have recently gone through a shipwreck or mutiny to explain their being on their own, but if someone else wants to start a raider crew I'd gladly have he/she be of member of it.
I originally made a non-human character because I haven't played humans many times before and generally find them much harder to write, but given the need we have for them I've started to brainstorm for a raider character. He/she woud tentatively have recently gone through a shipwreck or mutiny to explain their being on their own, but if someone else wants to start a raider crew I'd gladly have he/she be of member of it.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13
I'm be creating a raider as I speak, it'll be posted as soon as I finish. If you'd like your character to join 'em, you'd be more than welcome to!

It's done!
@Thewarywatcher13
I'm be creating a raider as I speak, it'll be posted as soon as I finish. If you'd like your character to join 'em, you'd be more than welcome to!

It's done!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7