Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wasteland Blues [Open RP]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31847586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318476/31847586_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Geminus woke up in the middle of nowhere. He sat up slowly, groaning as he felt a sharp pain in his side. Looking down he realized a large piece of glass was sticking out of his hip. He wrapped his claws around it and pulled until it came out. Blood seeped out of the wound. He grimaced and stood up while holding his side. Geminus looked around and noticed his hat laying on the ground. He picked it up and put it back on his head. With nowhere to go and not one creature in sight, he started walking~[/i] [b]Hello and welcome to the Wasteland! This role play is currently open, but I might close it later on if I get enough people. To join the RP, just jump right in! The only thing I ask is that you give a bit of info on your dragon(s). You can use as many dragons as you want in this RP. It takes place in the Wasteland, a dystopian environment in which very little life can be found. I'll be adding more of my own dragons later in the RP. [/b]

Geminus woke up in the middle of nowhere. He sat up slowly, groaning as he felt a sharp pain in his side. Looking down he realized a large piece of glass was sticking out of his hip. He wrapped his claws around it and pulled until it came out. Blood seeped out of the wound. He grimaced and stood up while holding his side. Geminus looked around and noticed his hat laying on the ground. He picked it up and put it back on his head. With nowhere to go and not one creature in sight, he started walking~

Hello and welcome to the Wasteland! This role play is currently open, but I might close it later on if I get enough people. To join the RP, just jump right in! The only thing I ask is that you give a bit of info on your dragon(s). You can use as many dragons as you want in this RP. It takes place in the Wasteland, a dystopian environment in which very little life can be found.

I'll be adding more of my own dragons later in the RP.

miDn30f.gif
@Envy0 (Eh, why not? I'll give it a shot) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26266987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262670/26266987_350.png[/img] [/url] (Forte a is one of the two princesses of the clan. She's a half ghost due to her parents, however still retains a kind disposition despite that.) The fae's silks light brushed the bone-white ground below her. Forte had no on how she warped here; however, she could only guess that the machine's coordinates must've been punched in wrong. So now she was stuck here for now, forced to wander in search of....nothing. She didn't require sustenance of any kind: no food, no water, not even oxygen. To be rather honest, it saddened her to think out such a though; about how she was technically dead to begin with. It didn't take her long to spot a seemingly injured nocturne over the horizon. He was clutching his side in agony, attempting to make his way across the barren landscape. Forte pitied him, as feeling slightly envious. She hadn't felt the shock of pain in so long...Forte couldn't lie when she claimed that she missed it. However for the most part, Forte darted over to the wounded nocturne. "Hey, heya! Over here!" As present as the belief was that spirits could pass though walls (which they can) they are still affected by the laws of physics. This was demonstrated as momentum overtook Forte, and she shot straight through the nocturne. Just an action wasn't harmful, but it most definitely uncomfortable for both dragons.
@Envy0

(Eh, why not? I'll give it a shot)

26266987_350.png

(Forte a is one of the two princesses of the clan. She's a half ghost due to her parents, however still retains a kind disposition despite that.)

The fae's silks light brushed the bone-white ground below her. Forte had no on how she warped here; however, she could only guess that the machine's coordinates must've been punched in wrong. So now she was stuck here for now, forced to wander in search of....nothing. She didn't require sustenance of any kind: no food, no water, not even oxygen. To be rather honest, it saddened her to think out such a though; about how she was technically dead to begin with.

It didn't take her long to spot a seemingly injured nocturne over the horizon. He was clutching his side in agony, attempting to make his way across the barren landscape. Forte pitied him, as feeling slightly envious. She hadn't felt the shock of pain in so long...Forte couldn't lie when she claimed that she missed it. However for the most part, Forte darted over to the wounded nocturne.

"Hey, heya! Over here!" As present as the belief was that spirits could pass though walls (which they can) they are still affected by the laws of physics. This was demonstrated as momentum overtook Forte, and she shot straight through the nocturne. Just an action wasn't harmful, but it most definitely uncomfortable for both dragons.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13

Geminus shivered. He turned around to see a ghostly fae looking at him. "H-hello..?" He said quietly. He didn't believe what he was seeing. A fae in the Wasteland? That's a first..., thought Geminus.
@Purpleater13

Geminus shivered. He turned around to see a ghostly fae looking at him. "H-hello..?" He said quietly. He didn't believe what he was seeing. A fae in the Wasteland? That's a first..., thought Geminus.
miDn30f.gif
@Envy0

She glanced up that the nocturne, her face draining of color once she realized what had happened.

"Oh, I-I'm terribly sorry about that. I couldn't stop in time and I flew right through you! Again, apologies for that." Forte dusted off her dress, and spun around multiple times to ensure she hadn't gotten any smudges on the silks. Once the fae had ensured that there was no impurities on her dress, she turned back to the nocturne.

"So..." she trailed off. "What is somebody like you doing all the way out here? Come to think of it, where is here?" She screeched, listening to her voice echo back to her. "I have an idea where we are: we're in the middle of nowhere."
@Envy0

She glanced up that the nocturne, her face draining of color once she realized what had happened.

"Oh, I-I'm terribly sorry about that. I couldn't stop in time and I flew right through you! Again, apologies for that." Forte dusted off her dress, and spun around multiple times to ensure she hadn't gotten any smudges on the silks. Once the fae had ensured that there was no impurities on her dress, she turned back to the nocturne.

"So..." she trailed off. "What is somebody like you doing all the way out here? Come to think of it, where is here?" She screeched, listening to her voice echo back to her. "I have an idea where we are: we're in the middle of nowhere."
@Envy0 @Purpleater13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18094132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180942/18094132_350.png[/img] [/url](I'm kinda taking creative liberty with the setting? Edit: right! Info! She's a assassin but doesn't like to say that. Because of this she can be closed off but can and will stay with injured dragons out of sheer care. Can be a great friend if she decides so?) Nano grunted and climbed over some crumbled house and kept on walking "Great my best friend is dead... Well I think so at least?! That little book nerd..." She crossed her arms and kicked a rock "I'm alive, now what?!" The nocturne walked a bit more then stumbled across... Survivors?! "Walking faster she yelled at the seemingly alive things "Yo?! Are y'all alive?! Coming over she saw a car and another nocturne... That's bleeding? And speaking to closer inspection a ghost? Spirit? Now in eyesight of the two Nano crouched down to the nocturne in pain and shock she said "So you look like your in pain. Do you need some bandages? I've got some if needed. You, the Fae, can help if you want."
@Envy0 @Purpleater13

18094132_350.png
(I'm kinda taking creative liberty with the setting? Edit: right! Info! She's a assassin but doesn't like to say that. Because of this she can be closed off but can and will stay with injured dragons out of sheer care. Can be a great friend if she decides so?)

Nano grunted and climbed over some crumbled house and kept on walking "Great my best friend is dead... Well I think so at least?! That little book nerd..." She crossed her arms and kicked a rock "I'm alive, now what?!" The nocturne walked a bit more then stumbled across... Survivors?! "Walking faster she yelled at the seemingly alive things "Yo?! Are y'all alive?!

Coming over she saw a car and another nocturne... That's bleeding? And speaking to closer inspection a ghost? Spirit? Now in eyesight of the two Nano crouched down to the nocturne in pain and shock she said "So you look like your in pain. Do you need some bandages? I've got some if needed. You, the Fae, can help if you want."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@Purpleater13 @SkullLotus

"Well..." said Geminus, "This is the Wasteland. Atleast that's what everyone calls it. I'm uh... currently looking for someone. I've been through quite a lot now that I think about it. Not sure how I got here, but I do know how to get home." He pointed towards the setting sun. "That way, I think." He said, a bit of uncertainty in his voice. He turned around when he heard a voice. "Nah, I'll be alright I'm sure." He attempted a smile.
@Purpleater13 @SkullLotus

"Well..." said Geminus, "This is the Wasteland. Atleast that's what everyone calls it. I'm uh... currently looking for someone. I've been through quite a lot now that I think about it. Not sure how I got here, but I do know how to get home." He pointed towards the setting sun. "That way, I think." He said, a bit of uncertainty in his voice. He turned around when he heard a voice. "Nah, I'll be alright I'm sure." He attempted a smile.
miDn30f.gif
(@Envy0 @Purpleater13 @SkullLotusThis seems like fun! I went ahead and subbed so there's no need to ping me) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31537524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315376/31537524_350.png[/img] [/url] (Here we see Corvo, a former bodyguard, and mercenary. He's selectively mute, only talking when absolutely necessary, but his protective nature can get the better of him still.) Blinking open his eyes, he groaned in pain as he pushed some rubble off of his wing. Looking around, he didn't see much except the usual wasteland. Glancing at the ground around him, he pulled his mask from the dirt and dusted it off, giving it a once-over before fitting it back on his face. He sighed, looking around again with the magnified lenses he had built into the mask to try and spot anything - anyone. It took him a while, but he eventually saw some colorful specks in the distance and began walking towards them, knowing that anything with those bright colors would definitely be dragon or Beastclan. If they were dragons, thank the Stormcatcher. If Beastclan, well, he still had his sword...somehow. Shaking out his feathers as best as he could with an injured wing, he began to stride towards the flecks in the distance.
(@Envy0 @Purpleater13 @SkullLotusThis seems like fun! I went ahead and subbed so there's no need to ping me)

31537524_350.png

(Here we see Corvo, a former bodyguard, and mercenary. He's selectively mute, only talking when absolutely necessary, but his protective nature can get the better of him still.)
Blinking open his eyes, he groaned in pain as he pushed some rubble off of his wing. Looking around, he didn't see much except the usual wasteland. Glancing at the ground around him, he pulled his mask from the dirt and dusted it off, giving it a once-over before fitting it back on his face. He sighed, looking around again with the magnified lenses he had built into the mask to try and spot anything - anyone. It took him a while, but he eventually saw some colorful specks in the distance and began walking towards them, knowing that anything with those bright colors would definitely be dragon or Beastclan. If they were dragons, thank the Stormcatcher. If Beastclan, well, he still had his sword...somehow. Shaking out his feathers as best as he could with an injured wing, he began to stride towards the flecks in the distance.
TD98mt2.png
((@Envy0 hope this works [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34994777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349948/34994777_350.png[/img] [/url] (Cleo specializes in intelligence. Anything that challenges her, she strives for. She is able to work with metal as a hobby. A former scholar turned into a warrior. She wears metal that she shapped her self. She can be harsh, but is nice most of the time. Her wing bones were too weak to fly and that is what inspired her to becaome a metal smith. She now flies with the help of some metal braces.) ((do I start now?-subbed)) (re-edit: thanks to SkullLotus for the help!)
((@Envy0 hope this works

34994777_350.png

(Cleo specializes in intelligence. Anything that challenges her, she strives for. She is able to work with metal as a hobby. A former scholar turned into a warrior. She wears metal that she shapped her self. She can be harsh, but is nice most of the time. Her wing bones were too weak to fly and that is what inspired her to becaome a metal smith. She now flies with the help of some metal braces.)

((do I start now?-subbed))

(re-edit: thanks to SkullLotus for the help!)
@SkullLotus @Xulvran @Envy0

(I'm subbed, so you guys don't need to ping me.)

Forte huffed in frustration at the nocturne, who had just suddenly blurted out commands. It wasn't that she despised being bossed around, and more that the orders were sudden, and sounded a bit sassy to her. The fae shook her head; how was she to judge? She's a half-ghost, which wasn't exactly the most common thing around here either.

A fleck in the distance caught her eye; was that another dragon? Forte hoped so, as if it were something more...sentient, the deities help their cause. The fae didn't want to see anyone hurt, much less killed while she was around. Just the thought of a potential fight breaking out was enough to set the fae on edge.
@SkullLotus @Xulvran @Envy0

(I'm subbed, so you guys don't need to ping me.)

Forte huffed in frustration at the nocturne, who had just suddenly blurted out commands. It wasn't that she despised being bossed around, and more that the orders were sudden, and sounded a bit sassy to her. The fae shook her head; how was she to judge? She's a half-ghost, which wasn't exactly the most common thing around here either.

A fleck in the distance caught her eye; was that another dragon? Forte hoped so, as if it were something more...sentient, the deities help their cause. The fae didn't want to see anyone hurt, much less killed while she was around. Just the thought of a potential fight breaking out was enough to set the fae on edge.
@SkullLotus
(I'm subbed as well)

Geminus glanced past the fae. He thought he saw something, but he wasn't quite sure. "Hopefully we don't run into any trouble out here. I suggest we start moving before nightfall. I 'd rather not become some creature's dinner." He spread his wings only to find that there was a large gash on his right wing. He sighed heavily. "No flying for me. I'll take care of my wounds when I get home, no worries." He looked at the others. " Coming? "
@SkullLotus
(I'm subbed as well)

Geminus glanced past the fae. He thought he saw something, but he wasn't quite sure. "Hopefully we don't run into any trouble out here. I suggest we start moving before nightfall. I 'd rather not become some creature's dinner." He spread his wings only to find that there was a large gash on his right wing. He sighed heavily. "No flying for me. I'll take care of my wounds when I get home, no worries." He looked at the others. " Coming? "
miDn30f.gif
1 2 3 4 5