Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Roleplays! Interest Check [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Could I sign up for Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond?
Could I sign up for Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond?
@PsychedAngsty
@PsychedAngsty
@SnakeMother Of course! You have filled in the seventh slot for the RP Dragoncare and the sixth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 6
Chosen from Beyond: 6
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 16
@SnakeMother Of course! You have filled in the seventh slot for the RP Dragoncare and the sixth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Chosen from Beyond: 6
I was wondering if I could join Chosen from Beyond too? It also sounds really fun haha.
I was wondering if I could join Chosen from Beyond too? It also sounds really fun haha.
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@Hibernation Heh, sure! Anyone is welcome to sign up for all three, even. You have filled in the seventh slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

SLOTS LEFT
Chosen from Beyond: 5
@Hibernation Heh, sure! Anyone is welcome to sign up for all three, even. You have filled in the seventh slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

SLOTS LEFT
Chosen from Beyond: 5
@PsychedAngsty sign me up for all three ideas; looks so good. :o.
@PsychedAngsty sign me up for all three ideas; looks so good. :o.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@CynicalMuffin You have filled in the eighth slot for the RP Dragoncare, the eighth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the fifth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 5
Chosen from Beyond: 4
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 15
@CynicalMuffin You have filled in the eighth slot for the RP Dragoncare, the eighth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the fifth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 5
Chosen from Beyond: 4
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 15
B u m p
B u m p
Stay Positive ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
Aw, thanks~!
Aw, thanks~!
B O M P
B O M P