Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Roleplays! Interest Check [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PsychedAngsty

im interested in all 3, i wouldnt mind joining them!
@PsychedAngsty

im interested in all 3, i wouldnt mind joining them!
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@PsychedAngsty

Yeah, man, that's fine with me! They all sound awesome, and I would be happy to be a part of any of them.
@PsychedAngsty

Yeah, man, that's fine with me! They all sound awesome, and I would be happy to be a part of any of them.
@PsychedAngsty

I would be fine filling in a place for any of them. Like I said before the first one is my favorite, and I very much want to do that one, however, if we have to put it off for a later date and come back to that one I'd be perfectly happy. Long as it happens eventually. ^^
@PsychedAngsty

I would be fine filling in a place for any of them. Like I said before the first one is my favorite, and I very much want to do that one, however, if we have to put it off for a later date and come back to that one I'd be perfectly happy. Long as it happens eventually. ^^
pArabBSROcZ0dAwy.gifgscrem_overlord_by_gamingartist4life-dc04ruy.png
@KittyDoctor You have filled in the second slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

@CorgiWithATie You have filled in the second slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond and the third slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

@Alsike You have filled in the fourth slot for the RP Dragoncare and the third slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

@GamingArtist You have filled in the fourth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond and the fourth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! And yes, when Dragoncare gets filled up, that can take off~

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 9
Chosen from Beyond: 8
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 16
@KittyDoctor You have filled in the second slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

@CorgiWithATie You have filled in the second slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond and the third slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat!

@Alsike You have filled in the fourth slot for the RP Dragoncare and the third slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

@GamingArtist You have filled in the fourth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond and the fourth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! And yes, when Dragoncare gets filled up, that can take off~

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 9
Chosen from Beyond: 8
Bump to the front page!
Bump to the front page!
Aw, thanks!
Aw, thanks!
Usually don't do FR-based RPs, but 1 and 2 sound VERY interesting!
Usually don't do FR-based RPs, but 1 and 2 sound VERY interesting!
And then there was a wacky chase scene.
RPer (Character FAQ here. You only need to read the General section.)
+3 FR server time
.:GPXPlus:.
Collab Group Squiby
@KazukoHimura You have filled in the fifth slot for the RP Dragoncare and the fifth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 8
Chosen from Beyond: 7
@KazukoHimura You have filled in the fifth slot for the RP Dragoncare and the fifth slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 8
I love the sound of the first one! I'd love to join if you'll have me :D
I love the sound of the first one! I'd love to join if you'll have me :D
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@Hibernation You have filled in the sixth slot for the RP Dragoncare!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 7
@Hibernation You have filled in the sixth slot for the RP Dragoncare!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7