Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan (x2)| OOC/Joining | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Malignantt aa hopefully this is alright!! ;u; [font=optima][size=5]Basics:[/font][/size] [font=times new roman][b]Name:[/b] Vulturedive [i]Vulturekit - Vulturepaw[/i] [b]Age:[/b] 36 Moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Homosexual [b]Rank:[/b] Defender [font=optima][size=5]Appearance:[/font][/size] [img]http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/60/16/73/12644076/7/920x920.jpg[/img] [font=optima][size=5]Personality:[/font][/size] [i]+ Natural Leader | Level-Headed | Unbiased[/i] Vulturedive has always been good at leading others, but has never been up to trying to go any higher then as a defender. She easily stays cool under pressure and in stressful situations. Last but not least, when she decides something she doesn't do it based on bias but what's best for the future. [i]+/- Courteous | Devoted[/i] She's very polite and respectful of others usually, unless you've done something to really put her off. Also she's incredibly devoted to her role as a defender and does her best at it. [i]- Abrasive | Frigid | Withdrawn[/i] If push comes to shove, Vulturedive will be brutally honest to you and boy will she be harsh about it. Usually she's not too friendly either, keeping her act incredibly formal/stiff. Not to mention she's really withdrawn, and prefers not to talk unless she has to. [font=optima][size=5]Backstory:[/font][/size] [font=times new roman]- One of three kits from her litter, has a sister called Halftail and a brother called Sunhop. - Wasn't very close to them, but was pretty close to her father. - Then her father was ambushed and killed in a solo-patrol by a couple of rogues, she became much more distant after this. But remained vigilant in her duties - Ended up encountering those rogues in a patrol and also got ambushed, but she was ready. All but one of the group of three rogues were unable to escape her. - Vulturedive left the experience with minimal injuries, only losing half of her right ear. - Still vows to hunt down the one rogue that got away [font=optima][size=5]Trivia:[/font][/size] - Theme: TBA - Voice: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDGFrP4NgI]Nataly Dawn[/url] - Hobbies: She collects bones, it's weird and she totally admits it. But no one knows about it since she has them stashed away somewhere secret. - Habits: She gnaws on bones, once again totally weird. But that's how her mom got the idea for her name.
@Malignantt aa hopefully this is alright!! ;u;

Basics:
Name: Vulturedive
Vulturekit - Vulturepaw
Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:
920x920.jpg

Personality:

+ Natural Leader | Level-Headed | Unbiased
Vulturedive has always been good at leading others, but has never been up to trying to go any higher then as a defender. She easily stays cool under pressure and in stressful situations. Last but not least, when she decides something she doesn't do it based on bias but what's best for the future.

+/- Courteous | Devoted
She's very polite and respectful of others usually, unless you've done something to really put her off. Also she's incredibly devoted to her role as a defender and does her best at it.

- Abrasive | Frigid | Withdrawn
If push comes to shove, Vulturedive will be brutally honest to you and boy will she be harsh about it. Usually she's not too friendly either, keeping her act incredibly formal/stiff. Not to mention she's really withdrawn, and prefers not to talk unless she has to.

Backstory:

- One of three kits from her litter, has a sister called Halftail and a brother called Sunhop.
- Wasn't very close to them, but was pretty close to her father.
- Then her father was ambushed and killed in a solo-patrol by a couple of rogues, she became much more distant after this. But remained vigilant in her duties
- Ended up encountering those rogues in a patrol and also got ambushed, but she was ready. All but one of the group of three rogues were unable to escape her.
- Vulturedive left the experience with minimal injuries, only losing half of her right ear.
- Still vows to hunt down the one rogue that got away

Trivia:

- Theme: TBA
- Voice: Nataly Dawn
- Hobbies: She collects bones, it's weird and she totally admits it. But no one knows about it since she has them stashed away somewhere secret.
- Habits: She gnaws on bones, once again totally weird. But that's how her mom got the idea for her name.
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
@Gyftrot
vulture culture cat, it's beautiful
yes, she's good. like your writing style. I'll add her.
@Gyftrot
vulture culture cat, it's beautiful
yes, she's good. like your writing style. I'll add her.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@TimeOblivion
aa thank you!! asdfghjkl

@Malignantt
pretTY MUCH LMAO
ty!! sweet, super excited for things to start :'oc
@TimeOblivion
aa thank you!! asdfghjkl

@Malignantt
pretTY MUCH LMAO
ty!! sweet, super excited for things to start :'oc
oOoooh

#MakeVultureCultureTrend
oOoooh

#MakeVultureCultureTrend
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@Gyftrot @Dunno @TimeOblivion @SwootleDootle @WildRose42
I think we can start tomorrow, if that's fine with everyone? If there's no leader, I can repost one of my old cat forms.
as for mentors, you can either request a cat to be your mentor/apprentice or have me randomly pick.
the main problem rn is that there's two hunter apprentices and no hunter except for the one Swootle said they would make. :P If worst comes to worst, one of the defenders or the leader can be a mentor.

eyes rat skull on my desk. same, vulturedive, same
@Gyftrot @Dunno @TimeOblivion @SwootleDootle @WildRose42
I think we can start tomorrow, if that's fine with everyone? If there's no leader, I can repost one of my old cat forms.
as for mentors, you can either request a cat to be your mentor/apprentice or have me randomly pick.
the main problem rn is that there's two hunter apprentices and no hunter except for the one Swootle said they would make. :P If worst comes to worst, one of the defenders or the leader can be a mentor.

eyes rat skull on my desk. same, vulturedive, same
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt that sounds good with me!! i can definitely throw in another character to be a hunter if need-be? otherwise vulturedive could def take an apprentice [size=2][s]pff omg what can i say, the gal loves her some bones[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3isKfij.png[/img] [size=1]i shouldn't be doodling itS TOO LATE FOR ME TO DO THIS
@Malignantt

that sounds good with me!! i can definitely throw in another character to be a hunter if need-be? otherwise vulturedive could def take an apprentice

pff omg
what can i say, the gal loves her some bones

3isKfij.png
i shouldn't be doodling itS TOO LATE FOR ME TO DO THIS
So Swootle won't be able to be in this, but I can repost a form for Sleekfoot to take an apprentice.
@TimeOblivion
Shrubscatter is accepted!
But now you have the stressful jobs. xD
So Swootle won't be able to be in this, but I can repost a form for Sleekfoot to take an apprentice.
@TimeOblivion
Shrubscatter is accepted!
But now you have the stressful jobs. xD
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt, Mind if I add some gay little children here? One kit, and one apprentice~ [center][b]Picture[Drawn/Real]:[/b] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/6e/a3/8c6ea333c4e9a6fe9c13b06e3d06797d.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Present Name:[/b] Owlkit [b]Username: [/b]@Tenshimi [b]Future Name: [/b] Owlcry/Owlpaw [b]Past Name:[/b] Unbornkit [b]Moons:[/b] One? [b]Sex:[/b] Male. [b]Sexuality: [/b] GAYYYY, Keep note all my cats are male and 110% homosexual. [b]Current Rank:[/b] Kitten [b]Desired Rank:[/b] Warrior. [b]Description:[/b] +Small brown coated kitten with thin fur. +White tuft ears that really stand out. +Big paws. +His chest is pale/cream like his mothers. [b]One sentence Description:[/b] Small brown tom with oddly white tufted ears and swamp colored eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] +Curious +Quiet/Introvert +Smart +Blunt -Trouble -Clumsy -Rude -Sassy [b]Backstory:[/b] +He was born, the end. [b]Mate: [/b] I think not. [b]Mother:[/b] Palethroat. [b]Father: [/b] [Honestly I don't know] [b]Kits:[/b] None, he is basically a kit. [b]Siblings:[/b] [I think there will be more?] [b]Anything else?:[/b] He's my smol sassy child. ------------------- --------------------------------------- [center][img]http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/11422-Cream-cat-among-dead-grass-and-berries.jpg[/img] [/center] [b]Username: [/b]@Tenshimi [b]Present Name:[/b] Honeypaw [b]Future Name: [/b] Honeydew [b]Past Name:[/b] Honeykit [b]Moons:[/b] Six. [b]Sex:[/b] Male. [b]Sexuality: [/b] GAYYYY, Keep note all my cats are male and 110% homosexual. [b]Current Rank:[/b] Apprentice. [b]Desired Rank:[/b] Warrior. [b]Description:[/b] +A slim built tom built more for speed and gracefulness. +Long legs that can carry him pretty far +A pale/thin pelt to help with the harsh suns. +Faded hazel colored eyes. [b]One sentence Description:[/b] Pale cream tom with slightly darker orange tabby pattern and hazel eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] -Shy/Timid -Jumpy -Kind of a pushover -Gullible +Kind/Sweet +Positive [b]Backstory:[/b] +Not really sure atm. [b]Mate: [/b] He'd really like one. [b]Mother:[/b] NPC [b]Father: [/b] NPC [b]Kits:[/b] Nope! Never. [b]Siblings:[/b] Open [b]Anything else?:[/b] My sweet angel child.
@Malignantt, Mind if I add some gay little children here? One kit, and one apprentice~
Picture[Drawn/Real]:
8c6ea333c4e9a6fe9c13b06e3d06797d.jpg

Present Name: Owlkit
Username: @Tenshimi
Future Name: Owlcry/Owlpaw
Past Name: Unbornkit
Moons: One?
Sex: Male.
Sexuality: GAYYYY, Keep note all my cats are male and 110% homosexual.
Current Rank: Kitten
Desired Rank: Warrior.

Description:
+Small brown coated kitten with thin fur.
+White tuft ears that really stand out.
+Big paws.
+His chest is pale/cream like his mothers.
One sentence Description: Small brown tom with oddly white tufted ears and swamp colored eyes.

Personality:
+Curious
+Quiet/Introvert
+Smart
+Blunt
-Trouble
-Clumsy
-Rude
-Sassy

Backstory:
+He was born, the end.

Mate: I think not.
Mother: Palethroat.
Father: [Honestly I don't know]
Kits: None, he is basically a kit.
Siblings:

Anything else?: He's my smol sassy child.

11422-Cream-cat-among-dead-grass-and-berries.jpg
Username: @Tenshimi

Present Name: Honeypaw
Future Name: Honeydew
Past Name: Honeykit
Moons: Six.
Sex: Male.
Sexuality: GAYYYY, Keep note all my cats are male and 110% homosexual.
Current Rank: Apprentice.
Desired Rank: Warrior.

Description:
+A slim built tom built more for speed and gracefulness.
+Long legs that can carry him pretty far
+A pale/thin pelt to help with the harsh suns.
+Faded hazel colored eyes.

One sentence Description: Pale cream tom with slightly darker orange tabby pattern and hazel eyes.
Personality:
-Shy/Timid
-Jumpy
-Kind of a pushover
-Gullible
+Kind/Sweet
+Positive

Backstory:
+Not really sure atm.

Mate: He'd really like one.
Mother: NPC
Father: NPC
Kits: Nope! Never.
Siblings: Open

Anything else?: My sweet angel child.
@Tenshimi
Good to see you, and sure! Do you want the kit to be Palethroat's, since she's due with a litter?
@Tenshimi
Good to see you, and sure! Do you want the kit to be Palethroat's, since she's due with a litter?
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt, Sure! I won't be able to use the kit I planned but that's all right. Is there specific pictures you're using for the kits? Or are you letting the people who play the kits pick what they want? If so could I maybe.... *Slips* If not I get it~ I've used him a lot, his name is Owlkit.
@Malignantt, Sure! I won't be able to use the kit I planned but that's all right. Is there specific pictures you're using for the kits? Or are you letting the people who play the kits pick what they want? If so could I maybe.... *Slips* If not I get it~ I've used him a lot, his name is Owlkit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15