Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349
"I will." She responded. Suddenly, a dragon behind her cleared their throat. It alerted her, and she turned around. There was the entire school looking back at her. "So... what now?" The dragon who cleared its throat spoke.
"I will." She responded. Suddenly, a dragon behind her cleared their throat. It alerted her, and she turned around. There was the entire school looking back at her. "So... what now?" The dragon who cleared its throat spoke.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark finishe placing a glass bottle of red and gold liquid on a shelf and moves over to Liviel "well have all of you unpacked? If so and school oficaly starts tomorrow how aboute a small toure of your school grounds?" she looks at Liviel
Spark finishe placing a glass bottle of red and gold liquid on a shelf and moves over to Liviel "well have all of you unpacked? If so and school oficaly starts tomorrow how aboute a small toure of your school grounds?" she looks at Liviel
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Erm, yeah! A tour! Alright, follow me, I'll show you around." She gently pushed past all the students to the grounds. "Follow me!" She took flight, and as she did, thousands of wingbeats followed.
"Erm, yeah! A tour! Alright, follow me, I'll show you around." She gently pushed past all the students to the grounds. "Follow me!" She took flight, and as she did, thousands of wingbeats followed.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark took off and up into the air and flew ahead and followed behind Liviel as she looked around at the grounds below her
Spark took off and up into the air and flew ahead and followed behind Liviel as she looked around at the grounds below her
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Though Dust was nowhere in sight, Jennos had rejoined the group and was a little bit late to take off. She flew in the wake of the numerous other dragons' wingbeats, and kept a safe distance between herself and the rest of the varied swarm as she tried to keep up.
Though Dust was nowhere in sight, Jennos had rejoined the group and was a little bit late to take off. She flew in the wake of the numerous other dragons' wingbeats, and kept a safe distance between herself and the rest of the varied swarm as she tried to keep up.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Liviel guided all the students to, quite possibly, the largest school she'd helped construct. "Here it is! We've got meals, teachers, classroom, and an opportunity for everyone." She got closer to the school then yelled "go explore your new school!" And almost instantly, they all flocked to the school, exploring through everywhere.
Liviel guided all the students to, quite possibly, the largest school she'd helped construct. "Here it is! We've got meals, teachers, classroom, and an opportunity for everyone." She got closer to the school then yelled "go explore your new school!" And almost instantly, they all flocked to the school, exploring through everywhere.
Spark chuckles at the young dragons who had run off before looking back at one who was still coming she gladly waited fro the dragon
@Sylveadiff
Spark chuckles at the young dragons who had run off before looking back at one who was still coming she gladly waited fro the dragon
@Sylveadiff
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel let out a burst of laughter. She'd, of course, seen the school before. She was always proud of her handiwork. But... she needed to give something to Spark, which was part of the thing holding her back from joining the rest of the students.
Liviel let out a burst of laughter. She'd, of course, seen the school before. She was always proud of her handiwork. But... she needed to give something to Spark, which was part of the thing holding her back from joining the rest of the students.
Spark looked over to Liviel "my friend go join the others I will be with you momentarily I just noticed a Dragon who was left behind slightly I'm simply waiting for them so they don't feel alone"
Spark looked over to Liviel "my friend go join the others I will be with you momentarily I just noticed a Dragon who was left behind slightly I'm simply waiting for them so they don't feel alone"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel hesitated. "Alright. When we get back to the dens, I have something for you." She quickly joined the other students before waiting for a reply from Spark. She padded into the school, pride welling up in her chest.
Liviel hesitated. "Alright. When we get back to the dens, I have something for you." She quickly joined the other students before waiting for a reply from Spark. She padded into the school, pride welling up in her chest.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349