Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349
Liviel froze. "Erm, not... as good as when we were in the Academy." She revealed the old scars on her back. "Every dragon I met after we graduated had a reason to kill me, or at least attempt to kill me."
Liviel froze. "Erm, not... as good as when we were in the Academy." She revealed the old scars on her back. "Every dragon I met after we graduated had a reason to kill me, or at least attempt to kill me."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark nods "I'm sorry for that my friend I wish you had a nice time when I had left and not what you got" spark places a paw on Liviel shoulder "remember don't dwell on the past it's behind you know look to the future alright?"
Spark nods "I'm sorry for that my friend I wish you had a nice time when I had left and not what you got" spark places a paw on Liviel shoulder "remember don't dwell on the past it's behind you know look to the future alright?"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"Yeah. Just gonna... look to the future." She placed her paw on top of Sparks. "I wish I could have gone with you."
"Yeah. Just gonna... look to the future." She placed her paw on top of Sparks. "I wish I could have gone with you."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
"No no you would have died were I went I'm sorry I had to,make you stay it was not safe for,dragon kind" spark smiles sadly but then it quikly changes to a smile "but I have a gift for you!"
"No no you would have died were I went I'm sorry I had to,make you stay it was not safe for,dragon kind" spark smiles sadly but then it quikly changes to a smile "but I have a gift for you!"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel looked her directly in the eyes. "Something for me?" She had a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. "I've never received a gift."
Liviel looked her directly in the eyes. "Something for me?" She had a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. "I've never received a gift."
Spark nods and digs into her bag before pulling,out a jade green bandana like scarf she hands it to,her "hear I got it on my travals and thought you would love it"
Spark nods and digs into her bag before pulling,out a jade green bandana like scarf she hands it to,her "hear I got it on my travals and thought you would love it"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
She gently took it out of her friends hand, and put it on. Pride glinted in her every movement and in her eyes. "How do I look?"
She gently took it out of her friends hand, and put it on. Pride glinted in her every movement and in her eyes. "How do I look?"
"Amazing my friend! Amazing" spark smiles at her and continues to unpack
"Amazing my friend! Amazing" spark smiles at her and continues to unpack
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel froze. Nobody had ever complimented her look. "Here, let me help."
Liviel froze. Nobody had ever complimented her look. "Here, let me help."
"Oh thank you Liviel" spark happily aceped her help "just be car full with the glass containers please"
"Oh thank you Liviel" spark happily aceped her help "just be car full with the glass containers please"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6348 6349