Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Wanted Criminal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@PureNarcissus11

Here we are!
@PureNarcissus11

Here we are!
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Animatonica herro! I'll sub
@Animatonica herro! I'll sub
Alright! So which dragon will you use? c:
Alright! So which dragon will you use? c:
Aaa I think I'll use..hmmm Jacaranda! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34442437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344425/34442437_350.png[/img] [/url]
Aaa I think I'll use..hmmm Jacaranda!

34442437_350.png
I'll be using Lloyd Solisor :v [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=15&wings=111&auth=9d61dd7fa21974bd8692582e83fbb52f60779eea&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'll be using Lloyd Solisor :v

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=15&wings=111&auth=9d61dd7fa21974bd8692582e83fbb52f60779eea&dummyext=prev.png
Oooo ;3; ok you wanna start this time?
Oooo ;3; ok you wanna start this time?
Alright! But before we do, can I just get a glimpse of your dragons personality?

As for Lloyd, he lack emotion, but likes to tease and flirt (especially to females) just to get the lols out of people, he likes to see reactions, but he's emotionless himself. Also, he has an automaton army robot with a broken horn that follows him as his 'bodyguard'.
Alright! But before we do, can I just get a glimpse of your dragons personality?

As for Lloyd, he lack emotion, but likes to tease and flirt (especially to females) just to get the lols out of people, he likes to see reactions, but he's emotionless himself. Also, he has an automaton army robot with a broken horn that follows him as his 'bodyguard'.
Oh ok. Lol :3 I'll keep that in mind.

Jacaranda is a shy little skydancer with lots of ambition, she's pretty much silent except when some one isn't doing the right thing then she pretty much has an unstoppable voice :3 she's also very sassy.
Oh ok. Lol :3 I'll keep that in mind.

Jacaranda is a shy little skydancer with lots of ambition, she's pretty much silent except when some one isn't doing the right thing then she pretty much has an unstoppable voice :3 she's also very sassy.
( Well then, this is excellent xD I wonder how those two would get a long. So, I suppose I'll start this time~ I'll use brackets to speak out of character )

"Gosh, this place has no arcade?" the Skydancer had complained as he was strolling around in the desert of the Shifting Expanse. "Please tell me it does!"

His army automaton robot, that looked like it had went to battle, seemed silent for a few moments, scanning the area, and noticing a small gathering of gamer dragons who came to a building just for arcade games. The automaton had a name, Toros, and it spoke, "Over there, sir."

Lloyd narrowed his eyes, and grinned widely. "Yes! Perfect! Let's go!" The dragon flew over to the spot, pushing through the dragons, and went to find his favourite game - Runes of the Arcanist.

( since this is FR themed, I'm just going to go with that xD also Lloyd wears glasses c: and a black coat )
( Well then, this is excellent xD I wonder how those two would get a long. So, I suppose I'll start this time~ I'll use brackets to speak out of character )

"Gosh, this place has no arcade?" the Skydancer had complained as he was strolling around in the desert of the Shifting Expanse. "Please tell me it does!"

His army automaton robot, that looked like it had went to battle, seemed silent for a few moments, scanning the area, and noticing a small gathering of gamer dragons who came to a building just for arcade games. The automaton had a name, Toros, and it spoke, "Over there, sir."

Lloyd narrowed his eyes, and grinned widely. "Yes! Perfect! Let's go!" The dragon flew over to the spot, pushing through the dragons, and went to find his favourite game - Runes of the Arcanist.

( since this is FR themed, I'm just going to go with that xD also Lloyd wears glasses c: and a black coat )
(Yah lol, brackets? X3)

Jacaranda had been walking around the shifting expanse as well, visting her parents along with her siblings when she stumbled across the arcade games. She was pretty skydancer with a Pearl colored body and maize spines that went down her back. Her eyes were very light blue and were wild and didn't stay on one object very long.
(Yah lol, brackets? X3)

Jacaranda had been walking around the shifting expanse as well, visting her parents along with her siblings when she stumbled across the arcade games. She was pretty skydancer with a Pearl colored body and maize spines that went down her back. Her eyes were very light blue and were wild and didn't stay on one object very long.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20