Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay, ooc/application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
In a bit of childhood self indulgence, I'm opening a Warriors roleplay thread. Currently there is no designed thread, that will be opened up once we have enough people invested in it that we can jump right into things instead of awkwardly getting a vibe for it. All leadership roles should be taken before we start, or a decent amount of characters for all clans, whichever comes first.

Rules:

1. No unnatural cats, whether this be in appearance or abilities. Things like prophecies that happened in the books are fine, but no fire breathing cats. If your character doesn't exist in the real world, please consider a more natural looking appearance!

2. There's no limit to the amount of characters you have, but only one leadership role per clan. So you can have a Deputy in Thunderclan, for example, but you can't also play the Medicine Cat in Thunderclan. Apprentices are just fine though!

3. Get the go ahead from other people before setting characters up for familial relationships, mates, or apprentices.

4. Please, no god modding.

5. Make sure to ping whoever you're interacting with that you replied! In order to this, simple put @ followed by their username. Ex, if you wanted to tag me, you'd put @werewolfjedi .

6. If you apply after the rp has started, just get my go ahead before jumping in please!

7. The setting is non-canon old forest original clans. So, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Windclan. Plus rogues and loners. This is just what most people are familiar with, so it's what's easiest.

8. If you're playing multiple cats, find a way to break up your replies to indicate who's who. If that means multiple comments, so be it!

9. Keep all ooc posts here please, I want this to be as neat as possible.

10. Try and match length with whoever you're writing with. It's just polite.

11. You don't need to include an image of how your cat looks, just a detailed description would work!

The in character thread can be found here

Character application form:

Screen name:
Cat name:
Clan:
Physical description:
Personality description:
Family, if applicable:
Other:

Thunderclan

Leader: Firestar (xCrimsonCatx)
Deputy: Larkcry (SketchedRaven)
Medicine cat: Primrosesong (werewolfjedi)
Warriors: Fawnstep (starlydoll), Lemonnose (TimeWatcher), Bluefoot (SwootleDootle), Flintdust (NickelDragons), Oaktail (lilMama), Applefur (Delirius7), Snowtail (Delirius7),
Apprentices: Palepaw (Delirius7),
Queens: Maplefrost (Delirius7),
Kits: Foxkit (Delirius7), Dewkit (Delirius7), Briarkit (Delirius7), Honeykit (Delirius7), Cinderkit (Delirius7),
Elders: N/a

Windclan

Leader: Mothstar (starlydoll)
Deputy: Aspenstep (BlackBurden)
Medicine cat: Runningleaf (SwootleDootle)
Warriors: Foxtail (starlydoll), Thornfoot (xCrimsonCatx), Ghoststride (lilMama), Hailcloud (BlackBurden),
Apprentices: Swiftpaw (BlackBurden),
Queens: N/a
Kits: N/a

Riverclan

Leader: Creekstar (NickelDragons)
Deputy: Ravenwillow (BlackBurden)
Medicine cat: Illusiveheart (starlydoll)
Warriors: Littlecreek (SwootleDootle), Lizardfoot (BlackBurden), Runningstream (lilMama), Spiderclaw (Delirius7),
Apprentices: Troutpaw (werewolfjedi), Pikepaw (BlackBurden), Minnowpaw (Swimy10895),

Shadowclan

Leader: Thornstar (werewolfjedi)
Deputy: Greythorn (Delirius7)
Medicine cat: Badgerwhisper (NickelDragons)
Warriors: Quilltail (lilMama), Asternose (BlackBurden), Darkstream (Delirius7), Webwhisker (littlepotato),
Apprentices: Sparrowpaw (starlydoll), Sootpaw (BlackBurden), Bleakpaw (Volrenjai),
Elders: Whitemane (xCrimsonCatx),

Loners: Owl (SwootleDootle), Kara (AndromedaGalaxy),

Rogues: N/a
In a bit of childhood self indulgence, I'm opening a Warriors roleplay thread. Currently there is no designed thread, that will be opened up once we have enough people invested in it that we can jump right into things instead of awkwardly getting a vibe for it. All leadership roles should be taken before we start, or a decent amount of characters for all clans, whichever comes first.

Rules:

1. No unnatural cats, whether this be in appearance or abilities. Things like prophecies that happened in the books are fine, but no fire breathing cats. If your character doesn't exist in the real world, please consider a more natural looking appearance!

2. There's no limit to the amount of characters you have, but only one leadership role per clan. So you can have a Deputy in Thunderclan, for example, but you can't also play the Medicine Cat in Thunderclan. Apprentices are just fine though!

3. Get the go ahead from other people before setting characters up for familial relationships, mates, or apprentices.

4. Please, no god modding.

5. Make sure to ping whoever you're interacting with that you replied! In order to this, simple put @ followed by their username. Ex, if you wanted to tag me, you'd put @werewolfjedi .

6. If you apply after the rp has started, just get my go ahead before jumping in please!

7. The setting is non-canon old forest original clans. So, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Windclan. Plus rogues and loners. This is just what most people are familiar with, so it's what's easiest.

8. If you're playing multiple cats, find a way to break up your replies to indicate who's who. If that means multiple comments, so be it!

9. Keep all ooc posts here please, I want this to be as neat as possible.

10. Try and match length with whoever you're writing with. It's just polite.

11. You don't need to include an image of how your cat looks, just a detailed description would work!

The in character thread can be found here

Character application form:

Screen name:
Cat name:
Clan:
Physical description:
Personality description:
Family, if applicable:
Other:

Thunderclan

Leader: Firestar (xCrimsonCatx)
Deputy: Larkcry (SketchedRaven)
Medicine cat: Primrosesong (werewolfjedi)
Warriors: Fawnstep (starlydoll), Lemonnose (TimeWatcher), Bluefoot (SwootleDootle), Flintdust (NickelDragons), Oaktail (lilMama), Applefur (Delirius7), Snowtail (Delirius7),
Apprentices: Palepaw (Delirius7),
Queens: Maplefrost (Delirius7),
Kits: Foxkit (Delirius7), Dewkit (Delirius7), Briarkit (Delirius7), Honeykit (Delirius7), Cinderkit (Delirius7),

Windclan

Leader: Mothstar (starlydoll)
Deputy: Aspenstep (BlackBurden)
Medicine cat: Runningleaf (SwootleDootle)
Warriors: Foxtail (starlydoll), Thornfoot (xCrimsonCatx), Ghoststride (lilMama), Hailcloud (BlackBurden),
Apprentices: Swiftpaw (BlackBurden),

Riverclan

Leader: Creekstar (NickelDragons)
Deputy: Ravenwillow (BlackBurden)
Medicine cat: Illusiveheart (starlydoll)
Warriors: Littlecreek (SwootleDootle), Lizardfoot (BlackBurden), Runningstream (lilMama), Spiderclaw (Delirius7),
Apprentices: Troutpaw (werewolfjedi), Pikepaw (BlackBurden), Minnowpaw (Swimy10895),

Shadowclan

Leader: Thornstar (werewolfjedi)
Deputy: Greythorn (Delirius7)
Medicine cat: Badgerwhisper (NickelDragons)
Warriors: Quilltail (lilMama), Asternose (BlackBurden), Darkstream (Delirius7), Webwhisker (littlepotato),
Apprentices: Sparrowpaw (starlydoll), Sootpaw (BlackBurden), Bleakpaw (Volrenjai),
Elders: Whitemane (xCrimsonCatx),

Loners: Owl (SwootleDootle), Kara (AndromedaGalaxy),

Rogues: N/a
Screen name: werewolfjedi
Cat name: Primrosesong
Clan: Thunderclan
Physical description: Primrosesong is a pale yellow, dainty, long furred she-cat. Her eyes are a bright amber, and her muzzle down to her under belly is white. She was born missing her front right leg, giving her a permanent limp. She has a round, sweet, face and very large eyes. Despite her disability, she's a very quick little thing, and quite graceful most of the time. Her voice is very soft, think Snow White-ish. Her ears are a little on the smaller side, and are rounded at the tips.
Personality description: She's a very kind, friendly, soft spoken cat. Very rarely would you ever see her get aggressive or turn cruel towards someone. Loves all cats of all clans, never one to pick a bias. Quite popular with young kittens and elders because of her sweet personality. There's a bit of a snarky streak to her, which only comes out when she's truly comfortable around someone.
Family, if applicable: N/a
Other: N/a
Cat name: Primrosesong
Physical description: Primrosesong is a pale yellow, dainty, long furred she-cat. Her eyes are a bright amber, and her muzzle down to her under belly is white. She was born missing her front right leg, giving her a permanent limp. She has a round, sweet, face and very large eyes. Despite her disability, she's a very quick little thing, and quite graceful most of the time. Her voice is very soft, think Snow White-ish. Her ears are a little on the smaller side, and are rounded at the tips.
Personality description: She's a very kind, friendly, soft spoken cat. Very rarely would you ever see her get aggressive or turn cruel towards someone. Loves all cats of all clans, never one to pick a bias. Quite popular with young kittens and elders because of her sweet personality. There's a bit of a snarky streak to her, which only comes out when she's truly comfortable around someone.
Family, if applicable: N/a
Cat name: Thornstar (warrior name was Thornstalk)
Clan: Shadowclan
Physical description: A tall, muscular, long legged she-cat with a thin, whispy tail. Her fur is short, sleek, and black. In right lighting, you can see faint lighter tabby markings. Her eyes are a very deep green, and her cheek bones are very sharp and angular. When she speaks, her voice is very monotone, but she speaks with confidence and experience. She has a very large, bat like pair of ears, the right one has a small nick on the very tip. Her over all appearance is slightly menacing and can be intimidating.
Personality description: Serious, she takes her position as leader to heart and doesn't want to disappoint her clan. There is a soft spot to kits and apprentices, however, and she is a very kind leader. Not overly talkative, but not a cruel person by any means. She's easy to talk too, you might not get much of a response, however.
Family, if applicable: She had a littermate, a dark brown tabby female named Sweetpaw. Sweetpaw passed away because of white cough, something Thornstar has come to peace with.
Cat name: Thornstar (warrior name was Thornstalk)
Clan: Shadowclan
Physical description: A tall, muscular, long legged she-cat with a thin, whispy tail. Her fur is short, sleek, and black. In right lighting, you can see faint lighter tabby markings. Her eyes are a very deep green, and her cheek bones are very sharp and angular. When she speaks, her voice is very monotone, but she speaks with confidence and experience. She has a very large, bat like pair of ears, the right one has a small nick on the very tip. Her over all appearance is slightly menacing and can be intimidating.
Personality description: Serious, she takes her position as leader to heart and doesn't want to disappoint her clan. There is a soft spot to kits and apprentices, however, and she is a very kind leader. Not overly talkative, but not a cruel person by any means. She's easy to talk too, you might not get much of a response, however.
Family, if applicable: She had a littermate, a dark brown tabby female named Sweetpaw. Sweetpaw passed away because of white cough, something Thornstar has come to peace with.
@werewolfjedi

my gosh I lived on the warrior cats forums when I was younger, I have to join this. It'll take awhile for me to remember/describe my cats for the application, but I'm definitely joining this <3
@werewolfjedi

my gosh I lived on the warrior cats forums when I was younger, I have to join this. It'll take awhile for me to remember/describe my cats for the application, but I'm definitely joining this <3
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Adopt made by MettatonEX c:
@starlydoll

Take your time lovely!! I lived and breathed warrior cats when I was in middleschool, and I miss my babies tbh. It's been so long, and there's nothing wrong with self indulgence every now and then!
@starlydoll

Take your time lovely!! I lived and breathed warrior cats when I was in middleschool, and I miss my babies tbh. It's been so long, and there's nothing wrong with self indulgence every now and then!

Screen name: starlydoll
Cat name: Illusiveheart
Clan: Riverclan
Physical description: She is a small, lithe silver she-cat, with darker grey spots. Her fur is sleek and well groomed, though she is unafraid to get messy when assisting others. She has light blue eyes, white paws, and a tail that ends in sweep of dark grey fluff. She has long whiskers, and exudes confidence in knowing she is lovely. Her body language is flirtatious, but only in jest.
Personality description: Illusiveheart is the queen of playing hard to get, which is fun for her considering she can never have a mate. She takes her role as medicine cat very seriously, and is not afraid to tell another cat off or order them around if it is in their best interest when it comes to health. She can seem aloof at times, but really is afraid of others getting to close to her personally after failing to save one of her closer littermates when she was just beginning as medicine cat. Snarky, sarcastic, but also sincere and kind when the moment calls for it.
Family, if applicable: n/a
Other: n/a

Cat name: Illusiveheart
Clan: Riverclan
Physical description: She is a small, lithe silver she-cat, with darker grey spots. Her fur is sleek and well groomed, though she is unafraid to get messy when assisting others. She has light blue eyes, white paws, and a tail that ends in sweep of dark grey fluff. She has long whiskers, and exudes confidence in knowing she is lovely. Her body language is flirtatious, but only in jest.
Personality description: Illusiveheart is the queen of playing hard to get, which is fun for her considering she can never have a mate. She takes her role as medicine cat very seriously, and is not afraid to tell another cat off or order them around if it is in their best interest when it comes to health. She can seem aloof at times, but really is afraid of others getting to close to her personally after failing to save one of her closer littermates when she was just beginning as medicine cat. Snarky, sarcastic, but also sincere and kind when the moment calls for it.

NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
Cat name: Fawnstep
Physical description: Fawnstep is a light brown tom, his short fur dappled with white spots. White stripes are on his cheeks and run down his spine, ending in a white-tipped tail. He is rather small for a tom, but makes up for it by being very stealthy. His eyes are a deep amber, almost brown in appearance. He has long legs, and his left ear has a notch in it. Exudes sweetness in every step.
Personality description: He is a very gentle, kind cat. He prefers to be polite and think things through instead of rushing head-on into danger. He is a hopeless romantic, but not the type of tom to show it. He is easily nervous, and not very confident. He feels at ease most when he is hunting, something he is good at. Not much of a fighter.
Cat name: Fawnstep
Physical description: Fawnstep is a light brown tom, his short fur dappled with white spots. White stripes are on his cheeks and run down his spine, ending in a white-tipped tail. He is rather small for a tom, but makes up for it by being very stealthy. His eyes are a deep amber, almost brown in appearance. He has long legs, and his left ear has a notch in it. Exudes sweetness in every step.
Personality description: He is a very gentle, kind cat. He prefers to be polite and think things through instead of rushing head-on into danger. He is a hopeless romantic, but not the type of tom to show it. He is easily nervous, and not very confident. He feels at ease most when he is hunting, something he is good at. Not much of a fighter.
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
@werewolfjedi

aaaah it is done
@werewolfjedi

aaaah it is done
NnK5Lj6.pngCUxEKB1.png
[b]Screen name:[/b] xCrimsonCats [b]Cat name:[/b] Firestar [b]Age:[/b] 25 moons [b]Gender:[/b] She-cat Clan: Thunderclan [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [b]Physical description:[/b] Firestar is a bright orange she cat with black paw(socks). The black socks on her front legs go about half way up her legs, while the back left sock covers most of her leg, the back right sock only covers her paw. Firepaw also has bright forest green eyes. [img]http://www.riverinabuildingdesign.com/uploads/2/0/8/6/20869860/s640320722268782727_p1_i1_w1024.jpeg[/img] [b]Personality description:[/b] Firestar likes to keep to herself and she is shy, but when you do talk to her she is very friendly. Firestar tries too hard when it comes to daily tasks, this usually ends up not helping her in the long run. She is a skilled hunter and is very loyal to her clan. She really tries to be a good leader. [b]Family, if applicable:[/b] Dead [b] Other:[/b] History- Firestar was abandoned by her mother, who was a stray, in clan territory. A group of warriors found her and brought her back to camp. Firestar was raised and cared for by the clan. Now as she grows she couldn't imagine living without the clan. (Quick question are there going to be different threads for each clan}
Screen name: xCrimsonCats
Cat name: Firestar
Physical description: Firestar is a bright orange she cat with black paw(socks). The black socks on her front legs go about half way up her legs, while the back left sock covers most of her leg, the back right sock only covers her paw. Firepaw also has bright forest green eyes.
s640320722268782727_p1_i1_w1024.jpeg
Personality description: Firestar likes to keep to herself and she is shy, but when you do talk to her she is very friendly. Firestar tries too hard when it comes to daily tasks, this usually ends up not helping her in the long run. She is a skilled hunter and is very loyal to her clan. She really tries to be a good leader.
Family, if applicable: Dead
Other: History- Firestar was abandoned by her mother, who was a stray, in clan territory. A group of warriors found her and brought her back to camp. Firestar was raised and cared for by the clan. Now as she grows she couldn't imagine living without the clan.

(Quick question are there going to be different threads for each clan}
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
@starlydoll

Excellent!! I love your cats descriptions, they sound like a lot of fun!!
@starlydoll

Excellent!! I love your cats descriptions, they sound like a lot of fun!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43