Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tribes (OPEN & NEED PPL) - Sign-ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sillywinter
Could you reserve the herbalist rank in the tribe of the hunt for me please?
I probably won't be able to get my character up until after Thundercrack, though.
@Sillywinter
Could you reserve the herbalist rank in the tribe of the hunt for me please?
I probably won't be able to get my character up until after Thundercrack, though.
ilikefaenecks.gif
@Sillywinter
Hi! Can I reserve a spot for a {{scavenger}} Kite?
@Sillywinter
Hi! Can I reserve a spot for a {{scavenger}} Kite?
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@Faededfyre
Of course!

@WaywardWendigo
Scavengers are unlimted, so no need to worry about snagging a spot!
@Faededfyre
Of course!

@WaywardWendigo
Scavengers are unlimted, so no need to worry about snagging a spot!
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter *tries to contain excited squealing* This looks so cool!!!!!!! [b]Name[/b]: Syrilla [b]Age[/b]: 3 years old [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/36/84/lk2JpA.jpg[/img] (not mine) [b]Personality[/b]: Well known for her spunky attitude and fiery temper, especially when it comes to her tiny size. She's sassy, hotheaded, headstrong, flirty if she sees something she likes, confident, wily, clever, and fiercely loyal to her tribe. She's also very sweet to cubs and their mothers. [b]Tribe[/b]: Tribe of the Burning Sun [b]Tribal Rank[/b]: Warrior [b]Background[/b]: N/A [b]Extra Information[/b]: Syrilla is very quick and quiet on her paws, and what she lacks in strength, she makes up with her sharp mind and tongue. She's very perceptive, but not especially tactful. She is also deathly afraid of water, despite all her efforts to hide or get rid of it.
@Sillywinter

*tries to contain excited squealing*
This looks so cool!!!!!!!

Name: Syrilla
Species:
Appearance: lk2JpA.jpg (not mine)
Personality: Well known for her spunky attitude and fiery temper, especially when it comes to her tiny size. She's sassy, hotheaded, headstrong, flirty if she sees something she likes, confident, wily, clever, and fiercely loyal to her tribe. She's also very sweet to cubs and their mothers.
Tribe: Tribe of the Burning Sun
Tribal Rank: Warrior
Background: N/A
Extra Information: Syrilla is very quick and quiet on her paws, and what she lacks in strength, she makes up with her sharp mind and tongue. She's very perceptive, but not especially tactful.
She is also deathly afraid of water, despite all her efforts to hide or get rid of it.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

Accepted!
@WillowtheWisp

Accepted!
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

Would snakes, particularly cobras, be okay for higher ranks in the iron mountain tribe? I'm thinking seer or council.
@Sillywinter

Would snakes, particularly cobras, be okay for higher ranks in the iron mountain tribe? I'm thinking seer or council.
1U8DDHp.png
@ChessieSmiles

Of course! As long as your character is a predator reptile of any kind, it's alright :)
@ChessieSmiles

Of course! As long as your character is a predator reptile of any kind, it's alright :)
rPflwkH.png
[b][color=#2f1e1a]Name[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Midnight [b][color=#2f1e1a]Age[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Eight years. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Gender[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Female. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Species[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Eurasian black vulture [b][color=#2f1e1a]Appearance[/b]: 3 ft 11 inches, 10 ft 2 inch wing span. [img]https://pre13.deviantart.net/7c3c/th/pre/i/2017/201/2/3/untitled_by_goatisgood-dbh26u0.jpg[/img] [b][color=#2f1e1a]Personality[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Midnight is an old bird, as such she is very wise. She likes to share tales to any who wish to hear them.She herself isn't social, her extreme size makes her feel uncomfortable around other birds, as such she ofen hangs back and away. When it comes to young birds however, Midnight loves there company. She enjoys them around as it reminds her of her own past hatchlings, however she does get angry if anyone keeps pestering her about her past. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Tribe[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Kite. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Tribal Rank[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Scavenger. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Background[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]Midnight was a bird of war. She was not in any tribe, Midnight was alone. She was a mercenary, a killing machine for hire. Her large size was a great advantage. She had lived that life for years, gaining a name for herself, eventually however, she had been tricked into the killings of innocent lives. Midnight had never known that fact, only finding it out from tales on the wind.From there midnight swore to never accept a request, she settled down, never speaking of her past. [color=#2f1e1a]It looked like things were great, until she arrived to the nest. All of her newborn hatchlings were killed, along with her mate. The reason was most likely a case of revenge, Mabey a fellow bird was hired for it, whatever it was Midnight could only flee, traveling then joining the Kite Tribe. Taking the rank of a scavenger, flying alone putting no one in danger. [b][color=#2f1e1a]Extra Information[/b]: [color=#2f1e1a]If someone guessed of her past self, she would confirm that fact. Has a large scar across her left eye, she is blind in it. It was a feature in the stories of her. Will offer battle advise for those for want to know it, She does know a few tricks. Has a pair of battle claws that look like this. She almost always wears them. [img]https://t12.deviantart.net/LLOowN2qBjpPXCBayzr1pVz00R0=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre09/f7ad/th/pre/i/2017/201/c/2/untitled_by_goatisgood-dbh2f2f.jpg[/img] Typing color. color=#2f1e1a]
Name:
Midnight
Species:
Eurasian black vulture
Appearance:
3 ft 11 inches, 10 ft 2 inch wing span.
untitled_by_goatisgood-dbh26u0.jpg
Personality:
Midnight is an old bird, as such she is very wise. She likes to share tales to any who wish to hear them.She herself isn't social, her extreme size makes her feel uncomfortable around other birds, as such she ofen hangs back and away. When it comes to young birds however, Midnight loves there company. She enjoys them around as it reminds her of her own past hatchlings, however she does get angry if anyone keeps pestering her about her past.
Tribe:
Kite.
Tribal Rank:
Scavenger.
Background:
Midnight was a bird of war.
She was not in any tribe, Midnight was alone. She was a mercenary, a killing machine for hire.
Her large size was a great advantage. She had lived that life for years, gaining a name for herself, eventually however, she had been tricked into the killings of innocent lives. Midnight had never known that fact, only finding it out from tales on the wind.From there midnight swore to never accept a request, she settled down, never speaking of her past.

It looked like things were great, until she arrived to the nest.
All of her newborn hatchlings were killed, along with her mate. The reason was most likely a case of revenge, Mabey a fellow bird was hired for it, whatever it was Midnight could only flee, traveling then joining the Kite Tribe. Taking the rank of a scavenger, flying alone putting no one in danger.

Extra Information:
If someone guessed of her past self, she would confirm that fact.
Has a large scar across her left eye, she is blind in it. It was a feature in the stories of her.
Will offer battle advise for those for want to know it, She does know a few tricks.
Has a pair of battle claws that look like this. She almost always wears them.
untitled_by_goatisgood-dbh2f2f.jpg

Typing color. color=#2f1e1a]
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@WaywardWendigo

Accepted!

@AndromedaGalaxy

You cannot be a canine in the Iron Mountain Tribe.
Iron Mountain is predator reptiles only.
Kite is birds of prey only.
Tribe of the Burning Sun is predator cats only, while Tribe of the Hunt is canine species only.

Edit: I see you've deleted your post, whoops.
@WaywardWendigo

Accepted!

@AndromedaGalaxy

You cannot be a canine in the Iron Mountain Tribe.
Iron Mountain is predator reptiles only.
Kite is birds of prey only.
Tribe of the Burning Sun is predator cats only, while Tribe of the Hunt is canine species only.

Edit: I see you've deleted your post, whoops.
rPflwkH.png
[b]Name[/b]:Medea [b]Age[/b]: 6 years [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: King Cobra [b]Appearance[/b]: Melanistic (overproduces pigment so she lacks the usual markings of king cobras) and is currently around 12ft long but is still growing~ [img]http://img.theweek.in/content/dam/week/news/india/2016/october/images/Cobra.jpg.image.975.568.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Medea is very polite giving her an all around respectful demeanor and is very empathetic to others sorrows. She gets along with most very well but will be rather blunt to those she doesn't, normally this is because of previous wrong doing. Medea does love joking around and being playful but takes her job as seer very seriously. She will throw everything else away and can become almost cold when she needs to or is focusing on her work. [b]Tribe[/b]: Iron Mountain [b]Tribal Rank[/b]: Seer [b]Background[/b]: When Medea hatched her mother as well as most of the other nest mothers expressed deep concern that her dark coloring was a curse or bad omen of things to come for the tribe. The previous seer, Vate, who was growing old heard of this and chose to take her in and raised her to take his place should he pass away. (Whether this was an act of kindness towards Medea or passive aggressiveness towards the nest mothers is still unclear, most believe it was both.) As she grew the tribes worries faded and she quickly proved herself to be an adept healer and prophet. After Vate felt her fit to properly take his place she presented her full abilities to the emperor(ess) and the council who unanimously agreed. Shortly after an official ceremony was held and the tribe wholeheartedly celebrated her ascension and Vate's retirement. Also, her being melanistic causes her to overheat easier then most, so she retreats into her cave during most of the day and only goes to the molten flow on cool nights. However if she is needed she will do anything necessary of her but will then risk suffering from severe dizzy spells and fainting if she isn't careful. [b]Extra Information[/b]: Named after an ancient greek priestesses of Hecate. 6 for a king cobra would be about the equivalent of 24 in a human lifespan. Cobras don't always have their hood flared, I'll specify when she does <3 Also would totally be willing to have an apprentice / assistant if anyone's interested. ---------- [b]Name[/b]: Artemis [b]Age[/b]: 9 years [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: Harpy Eagle [b]Appearance[/b]: 6ft wingspan (Look at this beauty, I'm in love! <3 <3 <3) [img]http://www.animalspot.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Harpy-Eagle-Wingspan.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/1a/5b/a71a5bb2690754b5923bf62f1c1a7f08--tropical-forest-harpy-eagle.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Artemis prefers solitude to the company of others, with only a clawful of exceptions. Due to her solitary nature she tends to be soft spoken but will make sure she is heard when she feels it necessary. She decided to become a hunter instead of a warrior like the rest of her family had for generations. However her family is extremely proud of her hunting capabilities and she personally takes great pride being able to feed her tribe. Artemis also really enjoys playful competitions in anything with anyone as she's always trying to push her own boundries. [b]Tribe[/b]: Kite [b]Tribal Rank[/b]: Hunter [b]Background[/b]: W.I.P. [b]Extra Information[/b]: Would be about 27 when compared to a human lifespan. I had to flip a coin to help me decide between the harpy and stellar eagle, they're both so cool! Well all birds of prey are, but I digress. ---------- [img]https://www.wildrepublic.com/Content/uploads/african-wild-dog-4829-xl.jpg[/img]
Name:Medea
Species: King Cobra

Appearance: Melanistic (overproduces pigment so she lacks the usual markings of king cobras) and is currently around 12ft long but is still growing~
Cobra.jpg.image.975.568.jpg

Personality: Medea is very polite giving her an all around respectful demeanor and is very empathetic to others sorrows. She gets along with most very well but will be rather blunt to those she doesn't, normally this is because of previous wrong doing. Medea does love joking around and being playful but takes her job as seer very seriously. She will throw everything else away and can become almost cold when she needs to or is focusing on her work.

Tribe: Iron Mountain
Tribal Rank: Seer

Background: When Medea hatched her mother as well as most of the other nest mothers expressed deep concern that her dark coloring was a curse or bad omen of things to come for the tribe. The previous seer, Vate, who was growing old heard of this and chose to take her in and raised her to take his place should he pass away. (Whether this was an act of kindness towards Medea or passive aggressiveness towards the nest mothers is still unclear, most believe it was both.)

As she grew the tribes worries faded and she quickly proved herself to be an adept healer and prophet. After Vate felt her fit to properly take his place she presented her full abilities to the emperor(ess) and the council who unanimously agreed. Shortly after an official ceremony was held and the tribe wholeheartedly celebrated her ascension and Vate's retirement.

Also, her being melanistic causes her to overheat easier then most, so she retreats into her cave during most of the day and only goes to the molten flow on cool nights. However if she is needed she will do anything necessary of her but will then risk suffering from severe dizzy spells and fainting if she isn't careful.

Extra Information: Named after an ancient greek priestesses of Hecate.
6 for a king cobra would be about the equivalent of 24 in a human lifespan.
Cobras don't always have their hood flared, I'll specify when she does <3
Also would totally be willing to have an apprentice / assistant if anyone's interested.

Name: Artemis
Species: Harpy Eagle

Appearance: 6ft wingspan (Look at this beauty, I'm in love! <3 <3 <3)
Harpy-Eagle-Wingspan.jpg
a71a5bb2690754b5923bf62f1c1a7f08--tropical-forest-harpy-eagle.jpg

Personality: Artemis prefers solitude to the company of others, with only a clawful of exceptions. Due to her solitary nature she tends to be soft spoken but will make sure she is heard when she feels it necessary. She decided to become a hunter instead of a warrior like the rest of her family had for generations. However her family is extremely proud of her hunting capabilities and she personally takes great pride being able to feed her tribe. Artemis also really enjoys playful competitions in anything with anyone as she's always trying to push her own boundries.

Tribe: Kite
Tribal Rank: Hunter

Background: W.I.P.

Extra Information: Would be about 27 when compared to a human lifespan.
I had to flip a coin to help me decide between the harpy and stellar eagle, they're both so cool! Well all birds of prey are, but I digress.

african-wild-dog-4829-xl.jpg
1U8DDHp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10