Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest ooc thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
now we can talk like normal people

i want to get to know y'alls!

let's see, a getting to know you question… what kind of roleplaying do you like? if you don't usually roleplay, what else do you like?

link back to bodeequest rp

link to image thread

major events pinglist:
@Averat
@PixelSpiral
@Chadtronic
@Amazonite
@JaguarCutie224
@Rivyr
@RingsofSaturn
@Skelkirie
@DragonWolfie

and you guys 'cause i didn't get around to asking if you wanted to be on the list:
@Paravoina
@Knickknacks
@RadioactivePup
now we can talk like normal people

i want to get to know y'alls!

let's see, a getting to know you question… what kind of roleplaying do you like? if you don't usually roleplay, what else do you like?

link back to bodeequest rp

link to image thread

major events pinglist:
@Averat
@PixelSpiral
@Chadtronic
@Amazonite
@JaguarCutie224
@Rivyr
@RingsofSaturn
@Skelkirie
@DragonWolfie

and you guys 'cause i didn't get around to asking if you wanted to be on the list:
@Paravoina
@Knickknacks
@RadioactivePup
your rp is a living meme
your rp is a living meme
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
I may draw Living Dream Vs. False Hope.
I may draw Living Dream Vs. False Hope.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
gggggghhhhh
gggggghhhhh
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Also, I put SIlveron in the "No Faction" area of the spreadsheet. This was mainly because I didn't want to create an entire faction just for them to have one they fit in.
Also, I put SIlveron in the "No Faction" area of the spreadsheet. This was mainly because I didn't want to create an entire faction just for them to have one they fit in.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina
Yo. I still have no consistent schedule, and priorities that come before imnternet gam. I'm working on it. But in the meantime, sorry for how I keep disappearing without warning.

I should reserve time in my day for playing and stick to it. The question is, which time?

@Averat
That'd be cool.
@Paravoina
Yo. I still have no consistent schedule, and priorities that come before imnternet gam. I'm working on it. But in the meantime, sorry for how I keep disappearing without warning.

I should reserve time in my day for playing and stick to it. The question is, which time?

@Averat
That'd be cool.
@Averat @PixelSpiral @JaguarCutie224 @Paravoina @Knickknacks @RadioactivePup Sup questers. I usually try to keep real life details vague so as not to alert my enemies, but it's probably most helpful to tell y'all that it's nearly Finals Week for me. It'd be irresponsible for me to bodee when I need to spend all my time on classwork. Fortunately, after that I'll have time for intensive bodeeing where I actually reply more than once a day. Since I feel a little guilty for going absent so often, I will post one Unspeakable Thing a day in the ooc thread until end of finals (Friday, August 4th). Today's Unspeakable Thing is: Canon Human Sonic [img]http://i.imgur.com/3RpqA2m.png[/img]
@Averat @PixelSpiral @JaguarCutie224 @Paravoina @Knickknacks @RadioactivePup

Sup questers. I usually try to keep real life details vague so as not to alert my enemies, but it's probably most helpful to tell y'all that it's nearly Finals Week for me. It'd be irresponsible for me to bodee when I need to spend all my time on classwork.

Fortunately, after that I'll have time for intensive bodeeing where I actually reply more than once a day. Since I feel a little guilty for going absent so often, I will post one Unspeakable Thing a day in the ooc thread until end of finals (Friday, August 4th).

Today's Unspeakable Thing is: Canon Human Sonic

3RpqA2m.png
oh
oh
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
he looks like an inkling, actually
he looks like an inkling, actually
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
o_o
Well okay then.

In all seriousness, good luck with finals!!
o_o
Well okay then.

In all seriousness, good luck with finals!!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13