Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 269 270
She looked at him sadly. "You weren't rude and unpleasant, you were protecting your siblings...I understand." She patted his arm with her soft talon. She watched him leave then splashed water on her burn. "Gosh dang it." She mutterd but her face brightened when Noble and Jolly started playing she watched in complete awe. She helped Noble climb her back.
She looked at him sadly. "You weren't rude and unpleasant, you were protecting your siblings...I understand." She patted his arm with her soft talon. She watched him leave then splashed water on her burn. "Gosh dang it." She mutterd but her face brightened when Noble and Jolly started playing she watched in complete awe. She helped Noble climb her back.
At the top of Symphony's head, Noble was feeling quite proud of herself. She's always strived for the highest possible spot. The icewing part of her gave her a mostly silver appearance, while the skywing half gave her various red colorations. The tiny spines, seeming to take a more icewing shape to them, were red. The front most horns on her head were curved, like a skywing's horns, and colored silver. Her wings took the form of a skywing's as well, but her tail was that of an icewings, both silver in color except the tips were red. Every other part about her looked icewing, though. "When I'm big, I'll hunt for us!" Noble was much more coherent and understanding of speech than her little brother.

Jolly was a paler, but much brighter shade of gold and yellow than his brother. While a skywings spines were never so impressive, Jolly's seemed even less so. His horns were tiny and did not promise much growth, and neither did his spines. Luckily for him, he seemed to inherit the family trait of large wings and large tails, but at his age it was hard to tell if they would grow much either. His sister was much greater in size than himself, but such was a given, she was older.

There was a splash and Jolly found himself hopping around the creek, chasing the koi, completely transfixed with them. He was far less verbal than his sister, but surprisingly he would speak for longer when he actually did talk.

Flare's great wings and born speed had easily carried him out. He was nearing the edge of his territory, watching the fauna and flora bellow. He took to a greater altitude when he finally reached the cliffs so he wouldn't be spotted. He spied two large mountain goats, fighting for a mate. He grinned and dove a great height. His dive was so steep and so fast that when he grabbed the two large male mountain goats, they were killed on impact. He placed them both in his mouth one at a time and flew high again, waiting for the next opportunity to kill again.
At the top of Symphony's head, Noble was feeling quite proud of herself. She's always strived for the highest possible spot. The icewing part of her gave her a mostly silver appearance, while the skywing half gave her various red colorations. The tiny spines, seeming to take a more icewing shape to them, were red. The front most horns on her head were curved, like a skywing's horns, and colored silver. Her wings took the form of a skywing's as well, but her tail was that of an icewings, both silver in color except the tips were red. Every other part about her looked icewing, though. "When I'm big, I'll hunt for us!" Noble was much more coherent and understanding of speech than her little brother.

Jolly was a paler, but much brighter shade of gold and yellow than his brother. While a skywings spines were never so impressive, Jolly's seemed even less so. His horns were tiny and did not promise much growth, and neither did his spines. Luckily for him, he seemed to inherit the family trait of large wings and large tails, but at his age it was hard to tell if they would grow much either. His sister was much greater in size than himself, but such was a given, she was older.

There was a splash and Jolly found himself hopping around the creek, chasing the koi, completely transfixed with them. He was far less verbal than his sister, but surprisingly he would speak for longer when he actually did talk.

Flare's great wings and born speed had easily carried him out. He was nearing the edge of his territory, watching the fauna and flora bellow. He took to a greater altitude when he finally reached the cliffs so he wouldn't be spotted. He spied two large mountain goats, fighting for a mate. He grinned and dove a great height. His dive was so steep and so fast that when he grabbed the two large male mountain goats, they were killed on impact. He placed them both in his mouth one at a time and flew high again, waiting for the next opportunity to kill again.
"Your quite high, little one." Symphony said softly. She chuckled as she watched them. She watched the golden light come threw the Orange leaves.
"Your quite high, little one." Symphony said softly. She chuckled as she watched them. She watched the golden light come threw the Orange leaves.
Flare was a little frustrated to see no bears on this trip. He was certain it wasn't time for them to hibernate just yet, so it was odd not to see any. He'd at least managed to catch three more goats, all large males. He thought their fighting spirit made them worthy for killing, so he had no objections about killing them. Deciding that five was enough for now, as well as not wanting to be spotted by dragons outside of his territory, he turned back. It was an easy flight back, but he was uneasy all the same. He'd been spotted there before, and had to kill the dragon that had seen him. It was just some other aggressive skywing, but he hated murder all the same. Flare kept glancing back, making sure no one was following him or seeing him.

His golden scales glinted brightly in the sun as he took to landing, kicking up plenty of dust and wind trying to lower his new extra weights. He piled the goats next to the dead bear and made his way to Symphony and the dragonets. He plucked Jolly out of the creek and put his dripping little brother on the ground. "Do not frighten the fish, Jolly. It's rude." Giving the dragonet etiquette lessons was next to impossible. He understood very little.

Noble perked up, smiling at her older brother before looking to her younger one and frowning at him. She was constantly displeased with his chaotic and nonsensical antics. Flare huff, "There weren't any bears, or anything else for that matter. Just goats. They must've just been there for the salt. It's odd, I usually spot bears when I go there. The only times I don't is when they're spooked... Probably by another dragon."
Flare was a little frustrated to see no bears on this trip. He was certain it wasn't time for them to hibernate just yet, so it was odd not to see any. He'd at least managed to catch three more goats, all large males. He thought their fighting spirit made them worthy for killing, so he had no objections about killing them. Deciding that five was enough for now, as well as not wanting to be spotted by dragons outside of his territory, he turned back. It was an easy flight back, but he was uneasy all the same. He'd been spotted there before, and had to kill the dragon that had seen him. It was just some other aggressive skywing, but he hated murder all the same. Flare kept glancing back, making sure no one was following him or seeing him.

His golden scales glinted brightly in the sun as he took to landing, kicking up plenty of dust and wind trying to lower his new extra weights. He piled the goats next to the dead bear and made his way to Symphony and the dragonets. He plucked Jolly out of the creek and put his dripping little brother on the ground. "Do not frighten the fish, Jolly. It's rude." Giving the dragonet etiquette lessons was next to impossible. He understood very little.

Noble perked up, smiling at her older brother before looking to her younger one and frowning at him. She was constantly displeased with his chaotic and nonsensical antics. Flare huff, "There weren't any bears, or anything else for that matter. Just goats. They must've just been there for the salt. It's odd, I usually spot bears when I go there. The only times I don't is when they're spooked... Probably by another dragon."
The dust that flare had kicked up sent Symphony into a frenzy of coughing fits. She closed her eyes and coughed. "You had a nice *cough* hunt I see." She said acknowledging the pile of goats. She smiled slightly and fiddled with her ring. Her eyes began to wander and she found herself staring at Flare. She looked away blushing and embarrassed.
The dust that flare had kicked up sent Symphony into a frenzy of coughing fits. She closed her eyes and coughed. "You had a nice *cough* hunt I see." She said acknowledging the pile of goats. She smiled slightly and fiddled with her ring. Her eyes began to wander and she found herself staring at Flare. She looked away blushing and embarrassed.
Thinking that blush meant she was upset about the dust, he proceeded to apologize. "I'm sorry, I should've landed a little further. I had no idea I'd catch so many goats!" He was a bit excited about his catch. "The lack of bears though... We should be careful. It is not known to other dragons that this is my territory, so there have been... Incidents before. They'll wonder in here and hunt sometimes." While Flare's siblings went tearing into the goat pile, Flare sat next to Symphony. "What's Possibility like? Do you know?" He asked wistfully. To him, that place sounded like another chance at life, but he could never be sure. He only longed for a place where he and what's left of his family could live in peace, without worrying about intruding dragons coming to cull them.
Thinking that blush meant she was upset about the dust, he proceeded to apologize. "I'm sorry, I should've landed a little further. I had no idea I'd catch so many goats!" He was a bit excited about his catch. "The lack of bears though... We should be careful. It is not known to other dragons that this is my territory, so there have been... Incidents before. They'll wonder in here and hunt sometimes." While Flare's siblings went tearing into the goat pile, Flare sat next to Symphony. "What's Possibility like? Do you know?" He asked wistfully. To him, that place sounded like another chance at life, but he could never be sure. He only longed for a place where he and what's left of his family could live in peace, without worrying about intruding dragons coming to cull them.
"No no don't be sorry." She smiled and blushed again. "If were being truthful here, I didn't really need to go to possibility.." she bit her lip and rubbed her neck. "I'm just a shy dragon and uh....." she looked at him and smiled slightly. "I look big and scary on the outside and try to keep my cool, but really on the inside I'm a reck."
"No no don't be sorry." She smiled and blushed again. "If were being truthful here, I didn't really need to go to possibility.." she bit her lip and rubbed her neck. "I'm just a shy dragon and uh....." she looked at him and smiled slightly. "I look big and scary on the outside and try to keep my cool, but really on the inside I'm a reck."
Flare chuckled, "I've noticed!" He thought back to last night, when she had a complete break down. She had him good and fooled up to that point, he really believed her to be a cutthroat nightwing. "You put on a good act! You know, you could really use that to your advantage if an intruder were to come..." He looked at her, hoping that she actually would stay."It was always easier to guard and maintain this place with more than one dragon around. We could stand a real chance here if you stayed around..." Flare thought back to his parents. They were long gone now, but they fended off plenty of dragons before they were taken out. "There are rumors about this place, you know. About how there was a whole family that died here, and how dragons disappear when they go in here. I've been using that story to my advantage ever since."
Flare chuckled, "I've noticed!" He thought back to last night, when she had a complete break down. She had him good and fooled up to that point, he really believed her to be a cutthroat nightwing. "You put on a good act! You know, you could really use that to your advantage if an intruder were to come..." He looked at her, hoping that she actually would stay."It was always easier to guard and maintain this place with more than one dragon around. We could stand a real chance here if you stayed around..." Flare thought back to his parents. They were long gone now, but they fended off plenty of dragons before they were taken out. "There are rumors about this place, you know. About how there was a whole family that died here, and how dragons disappear when they go in here. I've been using that story to my advantage ever since."
She smiled her blush redend. "Uh thank you, I mean if you want me to stay I will...gladly.." she smiled and stroked her ribs which were see able. "I geuss you are right; I'm malnourished, I admit and I'm not the pretty dragon either." She shrugged biting back scary thoughts.
She smiled her blush redend. "Uh thank you, I mean if you want me to stay I will...gladly.." she smiled and stroked her ribs which were see able. "I geuss you are right; I'm malnourished, I admit and I'm not the pretty dragon either." She shrugged biting back scary thoughts.
Flare laughed fully this time, relieving any tension. "I wouldn't worry about that too much if I were you! We're all pretty underfed around here. I'm a real terrible hunter. so when you get better, it would be helpful if you took over in that area. I did get lucky this time, but that's only because my cliffs have plenty of salt for goats on them." Flare went to the pile of goats, grabbed one, and dragged it over to Symphony. He was feeling happier than he had in ages. He finally had a team again. "And you're not ugly, you know. You're just intimidating at first glance, but I find that to be a wonderful trait to have." He pulled another goats over for himself and began tearing the meat off. It had been a while since he had a meal. He was on the thin side himself, but his muscle and thick scale usually covered that fact up to other dragons.
Flare laughed fully this time, relieving any tension. "I wouldn't worry about that too much if I were you! We're all pretty underfed around here. I'm a real terrible hunter. so when you get better, it would be helpful if you took over in that area. I did get lucky this time, but that's only because my cliffs have plenty of salt for goats on them." Flare went to the pile of goats, grabbed one, and dragged it over to Symphony. He was feeling happier than he had in ages. He finally had a team again. "And you're not ugly, you know. You're just intimidating at first glance, but I find that to be a wonderful trait to have." He pulled another goats over for himself and began tearing the meat off. It had been a while since he had a meal. He was on the thin side himself, but his muscle and thick scale usually covered that fact up to other dragons.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 269 270