Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF Private rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
Soon, what Symphony had been waiting for came next to her cave; a huge brown bear. She killed it instantly. and with happiness blew on some sticks starting a fire. The fire eventually grew huge and was so bright symphony had to take a step back. She only finshed a quarter of the bear so she stored the rest for later.
Soon, what Symphony had been waiting for came next to her cave; a huge brown bear. She killed it instantly. and with happiness blew on some sticks starting a fire. The fire eventually grew huge and was so bright symphony had to take a step back. She only finshed a quarter of the bear so she stored the rest for later.
Flare panicked when he saw smoke billow into the sky and a orange glow at its source. He ceased his hunt and ran back to the spot where he hid his siblings. When he got there and called for them, they didn't answer. Flare looked around the bushes, they were gone. He completely lost his cool and began a frantic search for them. Little did he know, they had wandered off to the bright light in the distance. To their young minds, this meant their brother was cooking food for them to eat, and they were starved. They had never seen another dragon besides him and weren't yet capable of fully understanding the danger of it.

The two young hatchlings tumbled and scrambled their ways through the woods, playing together all the while, making their way to the glow in the forest until they could smell food, which only hastened their scurrying. Meanwhile their brother was attempting to find their tracks and chase them down.
Flare panicked when he saw smoke billow into the sky and a orange glow at its source. He ceased his hunt and ran back to the spot where he hid his siblings. When he got there and called for them, they didn't answer. Flare looked around the bushes, they were gone. He completely lost his cool and began a frantic search for them. Little did he know, they had wandered off to the bright light in the distance. To their young minds, this meant their brother was cooking food for them to eat, and they were starved. They had never seen another dragon besides him and weren't yet capable of fully understanding the danger of it.

The two young hatchlings tumbled and scrambled their ways through the woods, playing together all the while, making their way to the glow in the forest until they could smell food, which only hastened their scurrying. Meanwhile their brother was attempting to find their tracks and chase them down.
Symphony didn't notice the dragonets she had moved to her cave and fallen asleep
Symphony didn't notice the dragonets she had moved to her cave and fallen asleep
The young dragons stumbled around outside Symphony's cave and found their way to the bear corpse. They immediately began their feast, tearing at the flesh of the bear and not bothering to chew as they gulp it down.

Their brother had picked up on their extremely confusing tracks and was hot on their trail, scared that he might find them dead or captured, and angry with them for leaving their spot. When he'd finally caught up with them, he burst out of the flora to find them feasting on half a bear. He froze, knowing there was another dragon nearby, and seeing his sibling in front of him far to close to them for comfort.
The young dragons stumbled around outside Symphony's cave and found their way to the bear corpse. They immediately began their feast, tearing at the flesh of the bear and not bothering to chew as they gulp it down.

Their brother had picked up on their extremely confusing tracks and was hot on their trail, scared that he might find them dead or captured, and angry with them for leaving their spot. When he'd finally caught up with them, he burst out of the flora to find them feasting on half a bear. He froze, knowing there was another dragon nearby, and seeing his sibling in front of him far to close to them for comfort.
Symphony awoke slowly but surly when she heard noises. When she opened her eyes she roared with Terror. A roar so loud it seemed to shake the earth. When she saw the skywing her mouth twitched in fury.
Symphony awoke slowly but surly when she heard noises. When she opened her eyes she roared with Terror. A roar so loud it seemed to shake the earth. When she saw the skywing her mouth twitched in fury.
Hearing the roar loud and clear, Flare turned his head. As soon as he saw who it was, he rushed to his siblings, scooped them up with his mouth and made a run for it, dashing into the forest once more. He was more paranoid than ever now, and feared he would have to abandon his territory, though he did not know where else to go.
Hearing the roar loud and clear, Flare turned his head. As soon as he saw who it was, he rushed to his siblings, scooped them up with his mouth and made a run for it, dashing into the forest once more. He was more paranoid than ever now, and feared he would have to abandon his territory, though he did not know where else to go.
Immediately fire stopped them in their tracks and Symphony met them. "You pucker fish! Stealing my food!" She roared in his face.
Immediately fire stopped them in their tracks and Symphony met them. "You pucker fish! Stealing my food!" She roared in his face.
Flare whipped his head around and practically tossed his siblings on his back to keep them safe under his folded wings. He quickly faced her again. "Your food?! This is my territory! Just what are you still doing here?!" fire sputtered in Flare's mouth, he was ready to strike in defense.
Flare whipped his head around and practically tossed his siblings on his back to keep them safe under his folded wings. He quickly faced her again. "Your food?! This is my territory! Just what are you still doing here?!" fire sputtered in Flare's mouth, he was ready to strike in defense.
She raged and surrounded them in flames. "I caught the food, the food is mine!" She felt tears well up in her eyes. Don't cry, don't cry...don't....cry. She cupped her talons to her mouth and she let the tears flow; memories of being pushed and shoved and hurt so badly. "I thought I could get away from that life but I can't!" She sobbed and crumpled to the ground.
She raged and surrounded them in flames. "I caught the food, the food is mine!" She felt tears well up in her eyes. Don't cry, don't cry...don't....cry. She cupped her talons to her mouth and she let the tears flow; memories of being pushed and shoved and hurt so badly. "I thought I could get away from that life but I can't!" She sobbed and crumpled to the ground.
Flare dropped any aggression he was currently holding onto. He craned his neck back, unsure of what to do and feeling slightly guilty. All the same, he still thought this might be a trick. His siblings poked their heads out from under his wings. He took a few steps back and glanced over his shoulders for someone who might know what to do, which there wasn't. He was completely alone other than Symphony and his siblings. In fact, he'd taken note to not seeing any other dragons come in at all. He was beginning to think he might be wrong about the way he approached this sobbing dragon.

Taking a second look at her he realized she looked rather frail, even starved and malnourished. His little sister leaped from his wings and made a beeline to the sobbing form. She was always a sympathetic young dragon. She nuzzled the side of Symphony's face, trying to comfort her and see what was wrong at the same time. Flare hissed quietly at her to get back at once.
Flare dropped any aggression he was currently holding onto. He craned his neck back, unsure of what to do and feeling slightly guilty. All the same, he still thought this might be a trick. His siblings poked their heads out from under his wings. He took a few steps back and glanced over his shoulders for someone who might know what to do, which there wasn't. He was completely alone other than Symphony and his siblings. In fact, he'd taken note to not seeing any other dragons come in at all. He was beginning to think he might be wrong about the way he approached this sobbing dragon.

Taking a second look at her he realized she looked rather frail, even starved and malnourished. His little sister leaped from his wings and made a beeline to the sobbing form. She was always a sympathetic young dragon. She nuzzled the side of Symphony's face, trying to comfort her and see what was wrong at the same time. Flare hissed quietly at her to get back at once.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270