Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@TimeOblivion

Could I take the american curl then. Also what genders do you want?
@TimeOblivion

Could I take the american curl then. Also what genders do you want?
@NickelDragons Yea sure! Genders are part of your decisions too and so are names. They'll either have to look like Fawnpad or Runningcloud (Brown tabby).
@NickelDragons Yea sure! Genders are part of your decisions too and so are names. They'll either have to look like Fawnpad or Runningcloud (Brown tabby).
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
[img]https://d11kavc4axrfgm.cloudfront.net/pet_care/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/fancyamericancurl.jpg[/img] [center]Name: {Fallowkit}-Fallowpaw-Fallowseed Gender: Male Pronouns: He/Him Voice: Gareth David-Lloyd (Solas from Dragonage Rank: Kit (Prefers med cat route but open to other field) Apprentice: None Age: Newborn Appearance: A yellow and beige dappled cat. Some darl brown stripes on face and tail. Amber eyes. Personality: Fallowkit is an ISFJ or The Defender. His postive persona traits are; being supportive, reliable and patient, and having good practical skills. His negative persona traits are; that hes humble and shy, he takes things to personally, and represses his feelings. Kin: Fawnpad(TimeOblivion, Mother, Keeper) Runningcloud (Father, Npc) Pumpkinroot(TimeOblivion, Uncle, Guard) Mothkit (Malignantt, Brother) Beekit (LibreNoctre, Sister) Sexuality: Will decide once an apprentice Crush: Not old enough Mate: Not old enough Kits: Not old enough History: Fallowkit was born during a crisis, their medicine cat was injured and yet the two kits came. Fallowkit was the firstborn to his mother and father, then his sibling. (Will add on as more events occur) (Let me know if the picture needs to be changed) @TimeOblivion @Malignantt
fancyamericancurl.jpg
Name:
{Fallowkit}-Fallowpaw-Fallowseed

Pronouns:
He/Him
Voice:
Gareth David-Lloyd (Solas from Dragonage

Kit
(Prefers med cat route but open to other field)

Apprentice:
None

Appearance:
A yellow and beige dappled cat. Some darl brown stripes on face and tail. Amber eyes.

Personality: Fallowkit is an ISFJ or The Defender. His postive persona traits are; being supportive, reliable and patient, and having good practical skills. His negative persona traits are; that hes humble and shy, he takes things to personally, and represses his feelings.

Kin:
Fawnpad(TimeOblivion, Mother, Keeper)
Runningcloud (Father, Npc)
Pumpkinroot(TimeOblivion, Uncle, Guard)
Mothkit (Malignantt, Brother)
Beekit (LibreNoctre, Sister)

Sexuality:
Will decide once an apprentice

Crush:
Not old enough

Mate:
Not old enough

Kits:
Not old enough

History: Fallowkit was born during a crisis, their medicine cat was injured and yet the two kits came. Fallowkit was the firstborn to his mother and father, then his sibling.
(Will add on as more events occur)

(Let me know if the picture needs to be changed)
@TimeOblivion @Malignantt
@NickelDragons @TimeOblivion

Agh, I had planned for the kit I used to become the Med Cat app! Oh well, should have saved it. Fallowkit seems fine, I just can't add him because- well, he's not born yet. Might as well post my form, then. My kit is a gray tabby- does that work?)
@NickelDragons @TimeOblivion

Agh, I had planned for the kit I used to become the Med Cat app! Oh well, should have saved it. Fallowkit seems fine, I just can't add him because- well, he's not born yet. Might as well post my form, then. My kit is a gray tabby- does that work?)
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@Malignantt You can post him and notify everyone that he's unborn right?; Fallowkit | Unborn | Tom | Whatever

We could also go a different way with your plan. Like your original can end up begging Acornstem to also mentor them. Just a idea for keeping it possible. :o
@Malignantt You can post him and notify everyone that he's unborn right?; Fallowkit | Unborn | Tom | Whatever

We could also go a different way with your plan. Like your original can end up begging Acornstem to also mentor them. Just a idea for keeping it possible. :o
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
[img]http://c2.peakpx.com/wallpaper/263/263/688/dart-kitten-a-member-of-the-family-wallpaper-thumb.jpg[/img][size=2] [b]Name[/b]: Mothkit [b]Age[/b]: Newborn [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Position[/b]: Kit [b]Appearance[/b]: Small gray tabby with gray (later amber) eyes and large ears. Rather messy-looking fur. [b]Kin[/b]: Fallowkit (Brother), Pricklykit (Brother), Beekit (Sister), Fawnpad (Mother), Runningcloud (npc Father) Pumpkinroot (uncle) [b]Sexuality[/b]: Undecided. [b]Personality[/b]: Very timid and prefers to watch situations before picking a side, if he does at all. Rarely gives their opinion for fear it will cause others to dislike them, but sometimes their filter slips when they see something they find exceptionally stupid. Scared of basically everyone, though they try not to show it. Does not have many friends and observes people from the sidelines. polite enough to others. A bit of a dreamer and any free time they have will be spent lost in their own thoughts in a quiet, secluded place. Pessimistic and will become more so with time. [b]History[/b]: Born after the mysterious attack on Acornstem, Mothkit is the younger of Fawnpad's litter. @TimeOblivion @Shaunti Hmm, maybe with the plan, sure with the front page. I guess we can decide with time. Basically, why Mothkit was planned to be the med app when I made the form was because something would happen to him that ruined his chances as a hunter or guard. Looks like they both ended up quiet, but one skittish, one supportive. Have a feeling they'll have a decent dynamic. [/size]
dart-kitten-a-member-of-the-family-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Name: Mothkit
Position: Kit
Appearance: Small gray tabby with gray (later amber) eyes and large ears. Rather messy-looking fur.
Kin: Fallowkit (Brother), Pricklykit (Brother), Beekit (Sister), Fawnpad (Mother), Runningcloud (npc Father) Pumpkinroot (uncle)
Sexuality: Undecided.

Personality: Very timid and prefers to watch situations before picking a side, if he does at all. Rarely gives their opinion for fear it will cause others to dislike them, but sometimes their filter slips when they see something they find exceptionally stupid. Scared of basically everyone, though they try not to show it. Does not have many friends and observes people from the sidelines. polite enough to others. A bit of a dreamer and any free time they have will be
spent lost in their own thoughts in a quiet, secluded place. Pessimistic and will become more so with time.

History: Born after the mysterious attack on Acornstem, Mothkit is the younger of Fawnpad's litter.

@TimeOblivion @Shaunti

Hmm, maybe with the plan, sure with the front page. I guess we can decide with time. Basically, why Mothkit was planned to be the med app when I made the form was because something would happen to him that ruined his chances as a hunter or guard.
Looks like they both ended up quiet, but one skittish, one supportive. Have a feeling they'll have a decent dynamic.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt

AHHH IF YOU WANT IT ILL CHANGE IT. I should have coordinated with you.
@Malignantt

AHHH IF YOU WANT IT ILL CHANGE IT. I should have coordinated with you.
@NickelDragons

No, it's fine! I should have at least mentioned it. :P We'll think of something, and considering they're both kits, we have time. Honestly, you should probably get it, as I had to take the leader when making this topic.
Speaking of which, the deputy fight is soon. *eyebrow wiggling* Would you be fine if I made a poll with the warriors on it, and we could vote? Two most popular win?
@NickelDragons

No, it's fine! I should have at least mentioned it. :P We'll think of something, and considering they're both kits, we have time. Honestly, you should probably get it, as I had to take the leader when making this topic.
Speaking of which, the deputy fight is soon. *eyebrow wiggling* Would you be fine if I made a poll with the warriors on it, and we could vote? Two most popular win?
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt

Well how about ill change med app to Undecided (Prefer Med App)

Edit: Sure! The poll sounds good.
@Malignantt

Well how about ill change med app to Undecided (Prefer Med App)

Edit: Sure! The poll sounds good.
@NickelDragons

Sure, that works.
@NickelDragons

Sure, that works.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17