Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan | OOC/ Joining Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
(( I've been busy, alright? I haven't had a chance to respond T-T

But sure, go ahead, take the Medicine spot. If I find time to join this and still want to, I'll just take a Warrior spot. ))
(( I've been busy, alright? I haven't had a chance to respond T-T

But sure, go ahead, take the Medicine spot. If I find time to join this and still want to, I'll just take a Warrior spot. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry! I know life can get stressful, but it's an important spot to leave open. Thanks for the interest, regardless. If you do want to join, this RP will be open for a while yet.
Sorry! I know life can get stressful, but it's an important spot to leave open. Thanks for the interest, regardless. If you do want to join, this RP will be open for a while yet.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
[img]http://simplycatbreeds.org/images/Somali_Cat.jpg[/img] [size=2] [b]Name:[/b] Pebblespine [b]Age:[/b] 38 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Position:[/b] Keeper [b]Appearance:[/b] Pale brown tom with a white chest and a gray stripe from tail to neck. Green eyes. A rather fluffy tail. [b]Kin:[/b] (Open!) [b]Crush:[/b] None (closed) Sexuality: Homosexual Biromantic [b]Personality:[/b] A quiet peacemaker, Pebblespine is pretty much the clan therapist. He excels at resolving disputes between other cats and has a soothing air about him. You get the impression that he would have trouble hurting a mouse. Though he only talks when he feels his conversation is necessary, he likes the company of other people. But, due to the negative stigma that has surrounded him all of his life for his condition, Pebblespine has extremely low self- esteem. He tends to collapse into bouts of self-hating or self-pity that he can't talk himself out of with the ease he talks others out of it, and anyone insulting or criticizing him hurts a lot more than you'd think. He never really acclimated. [b] History:[/b] Pebblespine was born blind, and thus, was never expected to do much of anything in Dustclan. If it wasn't that there were only two kits in his litter, he likely would have been killed. Instead, he was relegated to Keeper, viewed as the lowest job. He grew up surrounded by people that mocked and shunned him, assuming he was utterly useless. In a way, he enjoys his role because of this. Kits are non-judgmental, and other Keepers can't mock him much because they're all in the same boat.[/size]
Somali_Cat.jpg

Name: Pebblespine
Position: Keeper
Appearance: Pale brown tom with a white chest and a gray stripe from tail to neck. Green eyes. A rather fluffy tail.
Kin: (Open!)
Crush: None (closed)
Sexuality: Homosexual Biromantic

Personality: A quiet peacemaker, Pebblespine is pretty much the clan therapist. He excels at resolving disputes between other cats and has a soothing air about him. You get the impression that he would have trouble hurting a mouse. Though he only talks when he feels his conversation is necessary, he likes the company of other people.
But, due to the negative stigma that has surrounded him all of his life for his condition, Pebblespine has extremely low self- esteem. He tends to collapse into bouts of self-hating or self-pity that he can't talk himself out of with the ease he talks others out of it, and anyone insulting or criticizing him hurts a lot more than you'd think. He never really acclimated.

History:
Pebblespine was born blind, and thus, was never expected to do much of anything in Dustclan. If it wasn't that there were only two kits in his litter, he likely would have been killed. Instead, he was relegated to Keeper, viewed as the lowest job. He grew up surrounded by people that mocked and shunned him, assuming he was utterly useless. In a way, he enjoys his role because of this. Kits are non-judgmental, and other Keepers can't mock him much because they're all in the same boat.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
Ill be back in an hour, but @TimeOblivion how many kits is your keeper going to have? If you want I'll rp one.
Ill be back in an hour, but @TimeOblivion how many kits is your keeper going to have? If you want I'll rp one.
Ouch sorry everyone for not posting. Been busy with a friend visiting here. Once they leave, I'll start up a RP piece.

@NickelDragons Fawnpad might have up to three, the third one I'm planning to kill off. @Malignantt Already took one and I'll let you take the second one. Your decision! ;)
Ouch sorry everyone for not posting. Been busy with a friend visiting here. Once they leave, I'll start up a RP piece.

@NickelDragons Fawnpad might have up to three, the third one I'm planning to kill off. @Malignantt Already took one and I'll let you take the second one. Your decision! ;)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion

Sure! Just let me know if and when you want me to make a character bio.
@TimeOblivion

Sure! Just let me know if and when you want me to make a character bio.
@TimeOblivion ^ I can also make a bio for the other kit whenever you want.
@TimeOblivion ^ I can also make a bio for the other kit whenever you want.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@shaunti @NickelDragons @dunno @Malignantt Beandrop, Pumpkinroot, and Fawnpad coming in a minute! I should be more active today.

Edit - Would it be okay if you two made the kit's forms today? After this day in the RP is over I'm going to let her start kitting the three.
@shaunti @NickelDragons @dunno @Malignantt Beandrop, Pumpkinroot, and Fawnpad coming in a minute! I should be more active today.

Edit - Would it be okay if you two made the kit's forms today? After this day in the RP is over I'm going to let her start kitting the three.
@TimeOblivion
Sure, what cat breed do you want them to be.
@TimeOblivion
Sure, what cat breed do you want them to be.
@NickelDragons Hmm, well since Fawnpad is a mix and Runningcloud is a American Curl, I'd say a mix of both. Or we could do separate ones like one a American Curl and the other a mix.
@NickelDragons Hmm, well since Fawnpad is a mix and Runningcloud is a American Curl, I'd say a mix of both. Or we could do separate ones like one a American Curl and the other a mix.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17