Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lesser Known [OPEN] OOC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
I can

((Buuuuuuuutt....... What about everyone else. They'll be like: What happened? What happened? Are we there yet?))
I can

((Buuuuuuuutt....... What about everyone else. They'll be like: What happened? What happened? Are we there yet?))
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
Dang you're right...... they'll see this and they'd know we thought they died and we didn't want the Rp to die and we won't go very far into it. Just a little bit farther.

HEADS UP! ME AND WOLFIEZ DIDNT WANT THE RP TO DIE AND DECIDED TO ADD TO IT A LITTLE BIT! THE RP CAME TO A STAND STILL SO WE CAREIED IT ON A LITTLE! DONT HATE US PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Dang you're right...... they'll see this and they'd know we thought they died and we didn't want the Rp to die and we won't go very far into it. Just a little bit farther.

HEADS UP! ME AND WOLFIEZ DIDNT WANT THE RP TO DIE AND DECIDED TO ADD TO IT A LITTLE BIT! THE RP CAME TO A STAND STILL SO WE CAREIED IT ON A LITTLE! DONT HATE US PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Mission accomplished
Your turn
Mission accomplished
Your turn
Wxlfiez
The deed is done
The deed is done
Mmmm
Wait
You did the deed?
Mmmm
Wait
You did the deed?
Wxlfiez
I did the deed. *nods*
I did the deed. *nods*
Mary's definition of the ``deed`` is different than yours
Mary's definition of the ``deed`` is different than yours
Wxlfiez
Oh well. *shruggs* I don't care! I still did something! I posted. *sticks tounge out*
Oh well. *shruggs* I don't care! I still did something! I posted. *sticks tounge out*
((**Is your turn**))

Marty went downstairs and got some grapes. Marty threw said grapes because Marty is weird
((**Is your turn**))

Marty went downstairs and got some grapes. Marty threw said grapes because Marty is weird
Wxlfiez
Good for Marty!
Good for Marty!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88