Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lesser Known [OPEN] OOC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Is everyone on vacation?
Is everyone mute?
Is everyone on vacation?
Is everyone mute?
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
I'm not really using this thread since it's OOC. I'm waiting for the IC thread to come back to life. Cuz last I checked Jordan was trying to revive Irene and they haven't posted back yet so I got nothing.
I'm not really using this thread since it's OOC. I'm waiting for the IC thread to come back to life. Cuz last I checked Jordan was trying to revive Irene and they haven't posted back yet so I got nothing.
I'm waiting for somebody to realize that Albatross has a bullet in his arm.
I'm waiting for somebody to realize that Albatross has a bullet in his arm.
Wxlfiez
I'm waiting for Irene to do something XD Jordan has no clue where Albatross is XD if he meets back up at the river Jordan and him can talk a bit and help remove the bullet or at least stop the bleeding. He just doesn't want to leave Irene there unconscious.
I'm waiting for Irene to do something XD Jordan has no clue where Albatross is XD if he meets back up at the river Jordan and him can talk a bit and help remove the bullet or at least stop the bleeding. He just doesn't want to leave Irene there unconscious.
**The wound isn't healing because bullets are made out of lead.**
**The wound isn't healing because bullets are made out of lead.**
Wxlfiez
Then as I said he could try to remove it, he has experienced trust me, and bandage it to slow the bleeding. We can carry on the RP a bit since everyone else died or something XD
Then as I said he could try to remove it, he has experienced trust me, and bandage it to slow the bleeding. We can carry on the RP a bit since everyone else died or something XD
Yep. We can continue.

((Everyone must be in the Bahamas.))

Yep. We can continue.

((Everyone must be in the Bahamas.))

Wxlfiez
Probably XD
Probably XD
Sooooo
If we continue le rp
Shall you go or shall I?
Sooooo
If we continue le rp
Shall you go or shall I?
Wxlfiez
I was the last post before everyone decided to just die at once so I'm not sure how to continue.... would you mind continuing?
I was the last post before everyone decided to just die at once so I'm not sure how to continue.... would you mind continuing?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88