Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
(Oh, I didn't mean that you were doing anything wrong, I just wanted to give you a heads up and ask if we could do that ^^" sorry for the misunderstanding aaaa)

They both politely waved Aruik goodnight in return.
"I was actually from an Ice clan myself." Lune added softly, smiling faintly as if remembering fond memories. "Thank you. Again. The ice is a comfort." She turned to Sunflare, her smile widening a little.
Althea nodded in agreement, grateful for the cooler temperature. The cape was beginning to get a bit irritating in the heat of the Ashfall Waste.
Lune laid down on a flat pile of cold stones, and curled up tightly. Althea did the same, a few feet away. Lune waited and made sure Althea was asleep. However kind these strangers were being, past experiences taught Lune to be cautious. They had been robbed before, so Lune knew to stay alert at least for a while.
(Oh, I didn't mean that you were doing anything wrong, I just wanted to give you a heads up and ask if we could do that ^^" sorry for the misunderstanding aaaa)

They both politely waved Aruik goodnight in return.
"I was actually from an Ice clan myself." Lune added softly, smiling faintly as if remembering fond memories. "Thank you. Again. The ice is a comfort." She turned to Sunflare, her smile widening a little.
Althea nodded in agreement, grateful for the cooler temperature. The cape was beginning to get a bit irritating in the heat of the Ashfall Waste.
Lune laid down on a flat pile of cold stones, and curled up tightly. Althea did the same, a few feet away. Lune waited and made sure Althea was asleep. However kind these strangers were being, past experiences taught Lune to be cautious. They had been robbed before, so Lune knew to stay alert at least for a while.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(It's ok. Sorry I fell asleep... we can definitely do it like that :)

Sunflare rested on his own bed of cold stones and looked at Lune. "You're quite welcome. Glad I could help." He says before laying on his own bed of cold stones to rest, in which he was asleep quickly. The atmosphere of his cave offered a cooler experience than the rest of Anduin's cave system. Most of the dragons having adapted to the high temperature of the lava and volcano. Morning would soon arise due to how late they were in arriving at the lair.
(It's ok. Sorry I fell asleep... we can definitely do it like that :)

Sunflare rested on his own bed of cold stones and looked at Lune. "You're quite welcome. Glad I could help." He says before laying on his own bed of cold stones to rest, in which he was asleep quickly. The atmosphere of his cave offered a cooler experience than the rest of Anduin's cave system. Most of the dragons having adapted to the high temperature of the lava and volcano. Morning would soon arise due to how late they were in arriving at the lair.
(It's fine, I fell asleep too lol. Btw, I might not be able to reply from 8AM to 1PM Flight Rising time since I have classes ^^")

Lune offered one last small smile to Sunflare before she felt her own eyes drift close, but they snapped open again as soon as she heard someone moving. Staying still, she looked over at Sunflare, who was asleep. Her gaze traveled over to Althea.
To her surprise, the Pearlcatcher was standing up. Still staying quiet, she watched as Althea picked something up off the ground, her movements oddly mechanical. Althea made her way over to Sunflare. At one point, Lune was able to see her eyes. They were a pitch black, cold and merciless.
Lune felt apprehension creep up her spine. She started to stand as Althea got closer to Sunflare.
"Althea, what-" Lune began, but before she could finish, Althea raised something into the air, poised to strike. It was a large shard of ice, sharp at the end. It was clear what Althea was intending to do.
"Stop!" Lune shouted at Althea, who immediately froze and dropped the ice shard. Lune stared at Althea in shock as her eyes turned back to their usual green. Instead of being emotionless, her eyes were filled with terror.

(The plot thickens :0)
(It's fine, I fell asleep too lol. Btw, I might not be able to reply from 8AM to 1PM Flight Rising time since I have classes ^^")

Lune offered one last small smile to Sunflare before she felt her own eyes drift close, but they snapped open again as soon as she heard someone moving. Staying still, she looked over at Sunflare, who was asleep. Her gaze traveled over to Althea.
To her surprise, the Pearlcatcher was standing up. Still staying quiet, she watched as Althea picked something up off the ground, her movements oddly mechanical. Althea made her way over to Sunflare. At one point, Lune was able to see her eyes. They were a pitch black, cold and merciless.
Lune felt apprehension creep up her spine. She started to stand as Althea got closer to Sunflare.
"Althea, what-" Lune began, but before she could finish, Althea raised something into the air, poised to strike. It was a large shard of ice, sharp at the end. It was clear what Althea was intending to do.
"Stop!" Lune shouted at Althea, who immediately froze and dropped the ice shard. Lune stared at Althea in shock as her eyes turned back to their usual green. Instead of being emotionless, her eyes were filled with terror.

(The plot thickens :0)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(That's ok i understand completely :)

Sunflare wakes up hearing the shout. "What is going on?" His blue ice eyes looking alert. "Something happen?" He hadn't heard what was said only the noise of it. "Everyone ok?" He wonders if he should get Anduin or someone. But decides against it. "Nightmare? Can't rest? The day begins in a couple hours. But you're welcome to rest longer than that as you're our guests." He yawns. He looks over at them. Seeing Althea close to him broken ice on the ground. His eyes go back to her. "I'm going to assume sleep walking." He says honestly but he's suspicious now.

(It truly does lol)
(That's ok i understand completely :)

Sunflare wakes up hearing the shout. "What is going on?" His blue ice eyes looking alert. "Something happen?" He hadn't heard what was said only the noise of it. "Everyone ok?" He wonders if he should get Anduin or someone. But decides against it. "Nightmare? Can't rest? The day begins in a couple hours. But you're welcome to rest longer than that as you're our guests." He yawns. He looks over at them. Seeing Althea close to him broken ice on the ground. His eyes go back to her. "I'm going to assume sleep walking." He says honestly but he's suspicious now.

(It truly does lol)
"I-I..." Althea's voice trailed off, aware of how suspicious it looks. "It happened again!" She finally spluttered, clutching her claws close to herself as if to stop them from doing something.
"What happened again?" Lune demanded.
"I.. something took control again, that wasn't me! You know me, I'd never do that!" Althea explained desperately, frustrated that she couldn't explain.
Lune nodded hesitantly. "Your eyes though... they were black. Like, pure black.." Lune said slowly.
Althea's eyes widened in distress, and she turned to Sunflare. "I'm so, so sorry... I-I didn't..." she stammered uncertainly. They're certainly going to kick us out now... Lune thought miserably.
"I-I..." Althea's voice trailed off, aware of how suspicious it looks. "It happened again!" She finally spluttered, clutching her claws close to herself as if to stop them from doing something.
"What happened again?" Lune demanded.
"I.. something took control again, that wasn't me! You know me, I'd never do that!" Althea explained desperately, frustrated that she couldn't explain.
Lune nodded hesitantly. "Your eyes though... they were black. Like, pure black.." Lune said slowly.
Althea's eyes widened in distress, and she turned to Sunflare. "I'm so, so sorry... I-I didn't..." she stammered uncertainly. They're certainly going to kick us out now... Lune thought miserably.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
Sunflare remained suspicious. "I shall ignore such behavior once. But seeing how.. dark your behavior was I can only ignore it once for the safety of my clan. I do not know if your eyes truly changed or not. Or you both are simply lying to cover this up." His voice sounds hurt that this occured but he recovers. "I do not know if you're honest now or simply used us to enter our clan to cause us harm and take valuables we may have." He gets up and looms over Althea. "But know this. Our hospitality is great. We didn't have to bring you here. But it was wrong not to. I warn you both one final time. Do not betray our small trust. It was a, risk to take in such strangers and I'd prefer not to regret it." He turns and lays on his cold stones his eyes show distrust. He was disappointed at the turn of events that Lune and Althea had done.
Sunflare remained suspicious. "I shall ignore such behavior once. But seeing how.. dark your behavior was I can only ignore it once for the safety of my clan. I do not know if your eyes truly changed or not. Or you both are simply lying to cover this up." His voice sounds hurt that this occured but he recovers. "I do not know if you're honest now or simply used us to enter our clan to cause us harm and take valuables we may have." He gets up and looms over Althea. "But know this. Our hospitality is great. We didn't have to bring you here. But it was wrong not to. I warn you both one final time. Do not betray our small trust. It was a, risk to take in such strangers and I'd prefer not to regret it." He turns and lays on his cold stones his eyes show distrust. He was disappointed at the turn of events that Lune and Althea had done.
(Wowza I managed to sneak on during break muahahah)

Lune opened her mouth to protest and defend her friend, but stopped because she didn't want to make things worse.
"I'm sorry..." Althea said quietly, knowing that it would be pointless to try and explain. Lune herded her friend to a corner of the cave with her wing. "What happened??" She asked urgently.
Althea shrugged helplessly. "It felt like... something took control of my body. Like, I was there, but I could only watch. Like a spectator. I don't know what happened..." Lune was silent.
"What if it happens again?" Althea sounded panicked.
"I'll watch. You sleep. I'll stop you if anything happens." Lune said finally. Althea hesitated, then nodded reluctantly.
Althea curled up again, in the far corner, as Lune sat down near her. After a few minutes, Althea was asleep again. Lune sighed. It's gonna be a long night.
(Wowza I managed to sneak on during break muahahah)

Lune opened her mouth to protest and defend her friend, but stopped because she didn't want to make things worse.
"I'm sorry..." Althea said quietly, knowing that it would be pointless to try and explain. Lune herded her friend to a corner of the cave with her wing. "What happened??" She asked urgently.
Althea shrugged helplessly. "It felt like... something took control of my body. Like, I was there, but I could only watch. Like a spectator. I don't know what happened..." Lune was silent.
"What if it happens again?" Althea sounded panicked.
"I'll watch. You sleep. I'll stop you if anything happens." Lune said finally. Althea hesitated, then nodded reluctantly.
Althea curled up again, in the far corner, as Lune sat down near her. After a few minutes, Althea was asleep again. Lune sighed. It's gonna be a long night.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(Lol. Break from class?)

Sunflare didn't like what he himself said. But thought it had to be done with how bad the actions were. He himself didn't look at them. Not out of anger but of sadness. He thought maybe he could be friends with Lune. Being an ice flight member and imperial and thought that was no longer an option with how she was speechless with his reaction. He didn't sleep again. Not out of fear or distrust but because of his guilty conscious. He thought he saw Althea was terrified of something when he looked up at her after the ice shard shattered. But he couldn't decide what caused it. He wouldn't tell the others like he had said but he didn't know what to do.
(Lol. Break from class?)

Sunflare didn't like what he himself said. But thought it had to be done with how bad the actions were. He himself didn't look at them. Not out of anger but of sadness. He thought maybe he could be friends with Lune. Being an ice flight member and imperial and thought that was no longer an option with how she was speechless with his reaction. He didn't sleep again. Not out of fear or distrust but because of his guilty conscious. He thought he saw Althea was terrified of something when he looked up at her after the ice shard shattered. But he couldn't decide what caused it. He wouldn't tell the others like he had said but he didn't know what to do.
(Yeah. Sorry this is kinda short ^^")

Lune could tell Sunflare was still awake from his breathing. "I'm sorry about what happened, I understand if you want us to leave." Lune said quietly, careful not to wake Althea. She didn't want to make anymore enemies. It was the last thing they needed.
"I really don't know what happened..." she murmured, more to herself than Sunflare.
(Yeah. Sorry this is kinda short ^^")

Lune could tell Sunflare was still awake from his breathing. "I'm sorry about what happened, I understand if you want us to leave." Lune said quietly, careful not to wake Althea. She didn't want to make anymore enemies. It was the last thing they needed.
"I really don't know what happened..." she murmured, more to herself than Sunflare.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(It's ok)

"You do not have to leave I want an explanation. That is all. I'm not angered or anything just... disappointed." He says looking up at her. "After all it was an action that could have had terrible consequences."
He wanted a friend but with what happened he wasn't too trusting with Althea. "Was it on purpose?" He asks simply.
(It's ok)

"You do not have to leave I want an explanation. That is all. I'm not angered or anything just... disappointed." He says looking up at her. "After all it was an action that could have had terrible consequences."
He wanted a friend but with what happened he wasn't too trusting with Althea. "Was it on purpose?" He asks simply.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27