Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Eaglerider
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(We think a form of panic attack. She's fine now. :) though it was scary at the time for everyone. :/)

Ranna smiles at X. "I believe she has accomplished your assignment your majesty." She says though she too hides worry that Nightfire may have taken things too far... if Anduin was indeed eliminated the clan would be thrown into chaos... Nightfire simply smiles. "I put him to sleep your majesty so that he may not interfere." Hearing this Ranna walks into his den and checks for a pulse. She emerges shortly after. "He is alive..." She says sighing a little relieved.

Sunflare smiles a little. "That's good to hear." He says glad to have friends. "Well Fortem hasn't explored the world yet. To him the possibilities are endless everywhere. Though I can't blame him. He and his brother are nice and seek to change genetics. Though they never tell me what." He shrugs. "I'm sorry your plans were derailed by althea's discovery... we will try to reconcile anything that had occurredm but first we must help her free herself of this cape." He says. "The volcano can be dangerous... just a warning. Sometimes the clan thinks maybe we should find a place more peaceful. Other times not such much. We like the fire flight." He shrugs. "Though Regulus worries about dragons coming sometimes meaning harm.. searching for gems and such." He says. "What's it like being a traveler?" He asks as thunder booms overhead.

"Hello Thialle." Ruby says smiling at her princess. "As a princess yiu get to have every dragon here obey you. Alongside me... as princess you one day may takeover this clan one day after I teach you how to lead." She says smiling at her seeing her scarlet eyes. "You've become a beautiful princess my dear.." She says. "Don't you think Firefly?" She asks looking at her as she takes Thialle in to the den of Cleo's. "See anything you like?" She asks her. Ruby's reign was now beginning and now with a princess she could expand her new power. That and this once eager imperial now was her perfect princess.

Regulus's son looks up at her smiling. "Nice to meet you Rue. I'm a guest for a while." He says smiling. "I was wondering if you have any books on genetics." He says curiously. But covers his ears at the shrill sound.

Hearing the question from Etera made him a little shy. He hadn't chosen a name yet... he looks around the library curious. "You have quite the collection of book Rue." He says. "Reminds me of my father's library in Ashfall Wastes." He says smiling a little. He sees the spirals red eyes though. Then sees Rue has red eyes too.

(I think Etera and Rue fell to Ruby and her reign... I think. If I'm wrong expect that last part to change.
Lol hatchlings everywhere lol. It really stinks when you get really nice looking ones and you start running out of room lol. Though I like all my dragons and yours are awesome too :)
(We think a form of panic attack. She's fine now. :) though it was scary at the time for everyone. :/)

Ranna smiles at X. "I believe she has accomplished your assignment your majesty." She says though she too hides worry that Nightfire may have taken things too far... if Anduin was indeed eliminated the clan would be thrown into chaos... Nightfire simply smiles. "I put him to sleep your majesty so that he may not interfere." Hearing this Ranna walks into his den and checks for a pulse. She emerges shortly after. "He is alive..." She says sighing a little relieved.

Sunflare smiles a little. "That's good to hear." He says glad to have friends. "Well Fortem hasn't explored the world yet. To him the possibilities are endless everywhere. Though I can't blame him. He and his brother are nice and seek to change genetics. Though they never tell me what." He shrugs. "I'm sorry your plans were derailed by althea's discovery... we will try to reconcile anything that had occurredm but first we must help her free herself of this cape." He says. "The volcano can be dangerous... just a warning. Sometimes the clan thinks maybe we should find a place more peaceful. Other times not such much. We like the fire flight." He shrugs. "Though Regulus worries about dragons coming sometimes meaning harm.. searching for gems and such." He says. "What's it like being a traveler?" He asks as thunder booms overhead.

"Hello Thialle." Ruby says smiling at her princess. "As a princess yiu get to have every dragon here obey you. Alongside me... as princess you one day may takeover this clan one day after I teach you how to lead." She says smiling at her seeing her scarlet eyes. "You've become a beautiful princess my dear.." She says. "Don't you think Firefly?" She asks looking at her as she takes Thialle in to the den of Cleo's. "See anything you like?" She asks her. Ruby's reign was now beginning and now with a princess she could expand her new power. That and this once eager imperial now was her perfect princess.

Regulus's son looks up at her smiling. "Nice to meet you Rue. I'm a guest for a while." He says smiling. "I was wondering if you have any books on genetics." He says curiously. But covers his ears at the shrill sound.

Hearing the question from Etera made him a little shy. He hadn't chosen a name yet... he looks around the library curious. "You have quite the collection of book Rue." He says. "Reminds me of my father's library in Ashfall Wastes." He says smiling a little. He sees the spirals red eyes though. Then sees Rue has red eyes too.

(I think Etera and Rue fell to Ruby and her reign... I think. If I'm wrong expect that last part to change.
Lol hatchlings everywhere lol. It really stinks when you get really nice looking ones and you start running out of room lol. Though I like all my dragons and yours are awesome too :)
(Oh man, hope she's okay now :0)

X narrowed her eyes, but then straightened as Ranna emerged. "Good enough." She said lightly, slipping into the room as well. She stared at the sleeping body of Anduin for a moment before creeping closer. "For everything to go according to plan... I need all the leaders under my control. Nothing personal.." she muttered to Anduin as she placed her claws on his forehead.
"Wake up. When you awaken, you will be under my control. You will not question my leadership. I am your new queen." She said firmly to him.
"Though I don't want you to be a mindless robot either. Just... act natural." X added thoughtfully.

Lune shrugged. "It's fine that we didn't make it. Anyways, the fire territory seems nice." She smiled.
"Being a traveler? Ah well... I guess you can't make too many friends or connections because you always have to leave them behind." She looked almost sad for a moment, glancing at Sunflare briefly. "Usually, anyway. Not always. But then again, there's always the adventure." The features on her face softened, as if thinking back on good memories.

Thialle grinned widely, following her new empress. "Indeed, she really has." Firefly praised her, though she looked a little like something akin to jealous. Only a little.
"Oh, I'm alright, thank you." Thialle looked shy again. "Can we go see what the rest of the clan is doing?" She squeaked excitedly.

(Oops, I totally forgot to account for that. Err... could we pretend like they had just been in some obscure corner of the library where Xylon and Firefly didnt find them? If you want to do it another way, I'll change this :)

"Genetics? Of course, let me check." Rue excused herself to check her bookshelves. Etera unglued herself from Rue's antlers to land on the chair opposite from Regulus's son. "Thank you. Though I'm sure your father's is more popular. For some reason, everyone seems to be gone." Rue's quiet voice could be heard from a few feet away.
Etera wove through the holes in the back of the chair. "So, where you from?" She chirped excitedly.

(Ikr. And thank you, your lair is pretty cool too :D)
(Oh man, hope she's okay now :0)

X narrowed her eyes, but then straightened as Ranna emerged. "Good enough." She said lightly, slipping into the room as well. She stared at the sleeping body of Anduin for a moment before creeping closer. "For everything to go according to plan... I need all the leaders under my control. Nothing personal.." she muttered to Anduin as she placed her claws on his forehead.
"Wake up. When you awaken, you will be under my control. You will not question my leadership. I am your new queen." She said firmly to him.
"Though I don't want you to be a mindless robot either. Just... act natural." X added thoughtfully.

Lune shrugged. "It's fine that we didn't make it. Anyways, the fire territory seems nice." She smiled.
"Being a traveler? Ah well... I guess you can't make too many friends or connections because you always have to leave them behind." She looked almost sad for a moment, glancing at Sunflare briefly. "Usually, anyway. Not always. But then again, there's always the adventure." The features on her face softened, as if thinking back on good memories.

Thialle grinned widely, following her new empress. "Indeed, she really has." Firefly praised her, though she looked a little like something akin to jealous. Only a little.
"Oh, I'm alright, thank you." Thialle looked shy again. "Can we go see what the rest of the clan is doing?" She squeaked excitedly.

(Oops, I totally forgot to account for that. Err... could we pretend like they had just been in some obscure corner of the library where Xylon and Firefly didnt find them? If you want to do it another way, I'll change this :)

"Genetics? Of course, let me check." Rue excused herself to check her bookshelves. Etera unglued herself from Rue's antlers to land on the chair opposite from Regulus's son. "Thank you. Though I'm sure your father's is more popular. For some reason, everyone seems to be gone." Rue's quiet voice could be heard from a few feet away.
Etera wove through the holes in the back of the chair. "So, where you from?" She chirped excitedly.

(Ikr. And thank you, your lair is pretty cool too :D)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(She's ok now. Was scary before though :/)

Anduin's eyes open as she said "wake up" they looked normal but her hypnosis was obviously in effect as he didn't raise the alarm as he sat there before going to review reports from earlier in the day like he normally would. He didn't exactly acknowledge X, but perhaps that's good for him as he needed to act normally. Ranna walks in beside her. "Your majesty, what is next? The clan sadly does not have an advanced social structure." She says. Ranna has continued to help X. "May I suggest we get my mother and sister?" She asks.

Sunflare looks at her.. "True though Regulus and Aster are usually taking breaks from their clan duties to enjoy the clear air of either the Virdian Labyrinth or the Tangled Wood." He says.
"You seem to dislike the missing friendships. Though I understand completely." He says. "It's not easy to leave everything behind again and again." He says looking at the storm. "What sorts adventures have you done?" Sunflare asks politely.

Ruby walks over to Firefly carrying Thialle. "Would you like to be princess too Firefly?" She asks. She saw the jealousy on her expression. "After all... it would only suit a dragon of you caliber now. Or perhaps you'd like to be a noble." She smiles since she knew she had changed the old firefly into a more regal dragon. "And of course we can Thialle. I'm sure that they are revamping the throne room for us. Right Xylon?" She smiles Cleo's smile. Ruby was delighted over how easy it was to possess the leader then control the clan.

(It's ok :) firefly could have missed them :)

"One pearlcatcher got very defensive when I arrived..." He comments. "And no my father's library isn't very popular. Only my brother and I usually go there, and maybe Sunflare. But that's about it." He says. "Do you know why everyone seems to be missing from your lair?" He asks politely before looking at Etera, "I'm from Ashfall Wastes in the molten scar." He says.

(Thanks :) though I think your lair has more color :)
(She's ok now. Was scary before though :/)

Anduin's eyes open as she said "wake up" they looked normal but her hypnosis was obviously in effect as he didn't raise the alarm as he sat there before going to review reports from earlier in the day like he normally would. He didn't exactly acknowledge X, but perhaps that's good for him as he needed to act normally. Ranna walks in beside her. "Your majesty, what is next? The clan sadly does not have an advanced social structure." She says. Ranna has continued to help X. "May I suggest we get my mother and sister?" She asks.

Sunflare looks at her.. "True though Regulus and Aster are usually taking breaks from their clan duties to enjoy the clear air of either the Virdian Labyrinth or the Tangled Wood." He says.
"You seem to dislike the missing friendships. Though I understand completely." He says. "It's not easy to leave everything behind again and again." He says looking at the storm. "What sorts adventures have you done?" Sunflare asks politely.

Ruby walks over to Firefly carrying Thialle. "Would you like to be princess too Firefly?" She asks. She saw the jealousy on her expression. "After all... it would only suit a dragon of you caliber now. Or perhaps you'd like to be a noble." She smiles since she knew she had changed the old firefly into a more regal dragon. "And of course we can Thialle. I'm sure that they are revamping the throne room for us. Right Xylon?" She smiles Cleo's smile. Ruby was delighted over how easy it was to possess the leader then control the clan.

(It's ok :) firefly could have missed them :)

"One pearlcatcher got very defensive when I arrived..." He comments. "And no my father's library isn't very popular. Only my brother and I usually go there, and maybe Sunflare. But that's about it." He says. "Do you know why everyone seems to be missing from your lair?" He asks politely before looking at Etera, "I'm from Ashfall Wastes in the molten scar." He says.

(Thanks :) though I think your lair has more color :)
(I'll bet, I'm sorry that happened ;-;)

X studied Anduin for a moment, looking pleased. "An advanced social structure? No matter, I'll create one in due time. Now... your mother and sister you say? I don't see why not I suppose... Where might we find them now?" She turned to her second-in-command. Her handiwork was turning out quite nice.

"Yeah. It's terrible when you have to leave others behind." Lune gave a short laugh. She blinked a few times, thinking deeply.
"Adventures? Well... we have explored almost all the territory besides the Southern Icefield and Dragonhome. Althea and I have made it our goal to travel to each Flight territory at least once. Anyways.. we've come into a few difficult situations if that's what you mean by adventure. One time, we were exploring the Abiding Boneyard when a Shattered Serpent wrapped around Althea. It looked like it was about to squeeze her to death, so I traded half of my food supply for her. I think it was just hungry. But imagine, bargaining with a Shattered Serpent." She chuckled a little, shaking her head. "It couldn't speak Draconic so I had to mime it out. It was weird." She had a small smile on her face.
Soon, she turned to Sunflare. "How about you? What sorts of interesting things have you done?" Lune asked curiously.

Firefly looked embarrassed, like she was caught committing a crime."No no, it's alright. I don't want to be a princess, I just thought... never mind." She shook her head a few times, rubbing her arm sheepishly.
Thialle looked a little confused for a moment, but soon the look disappeared. "Ooh, the throne room?" She bounced up and down.
Hearing his name, Xylon perked up. "Huh? O-Oh, of course!" He quickly sped off in a panic. After a minute, some loud chatter and the sound of things moving could be heard.

Rue returned with a large book, simply titled, "Genes". Rue shrugged apologetically. "This is all I could find, sorry. Maybe it's what you want?" She smiled a little, hopefully. It soon turned into a small, confused frown. "Haven't the faintest idea where everyone went. Maybe I should go find them.."
Etera stopped for a moment, looking surprised. "Isn't it awfully hot there? You don't get heatstrokes all the time? I know I would. I can't stand the heat. What's it like?" She chattered.
Rue poked Etera gently, who protested with a yelp. "Don't bombard our guest with questions, you might overwhelm him." Rue teased lightly. Etera pouted. "I can't help my curiosity!" She retorted, though she was now smiling as well.

(Lol, I guess that's one way to put it. I have no theme or anything, just random dragons I think are pretty. It amazes me how people have a theme for their lair, it must take lots of time.)
(I'll bet, I'm sorry that happened ;-;)

X studied Anduin for a moment, looking pleased. "An advanced social structure? No matter, I'll create one in due time. Now... your mother and sister you say? I don't see why not I suppose... Where might we find them now?" She turned to her second-in-command. Her handiwork was turning out quite nice.

"Yeah. It's terrible when you have to leave others behind." Lune gave a short laugh. She blinked a few times, thinking deeply.
"Adventures? Well... we have explored almost all the territory besides the Southern Icefield and Dragonhome. Althea and I have made it our goal to travel to each Flight territory at least once. Anyways.. we've come into a few difficult situations if that's what you mean by adventure. One time, we were exploring the Abiding Boneyard when a Shattered Serpent wrapped around Althea. It looked like it was about to squeeze her to death, so I traded half of my food supply for her. I think it was just hungry. But imagine, bargaining with a Shattered Serpent." She chuckled a little, shaking her head. "It couldn't speak Draconic so I had to mime it out. It was weird." She had a small smile on her face.
Soon, she turned to Sunflare. "How about you? What sorts of interesting things have you done?" Lune asked curiously.

Firefly looked embarrassed, like she was caught committing a crime."No no, it's alright. I don't want to be a princess, I just thought... never mind." She shook her head a few times, rubbing her arm sheepishly.
Thialle looked a little confused for a moment, but soon the look disappeared. "Ooh, the throne room?" She bounced up and down.
Hearing his name, Xylon perked up. "Huh? O-Oh, of course!" He quickly sped off in a panic. After a minute, some loud chatter and the sound of things moving could be heard.

Rue returned with a large book, simply titled, "Genes". Rue shrugged apologetically. "This is all I could find, sorry. Maybe it's what you want?" She smiled a little, hopefully. It soon turned into a small, confused frown. "Haven't the faintest idea where everyone went. Maybe I should go find them.."
Etera stopped for a moment, looking surprised. "Isn't it awfully hot there? You don't get heatstrokes all the time? I know I would. I can't stand the heat. What's it like?" She chattered.
Rue poked Etera gently, who protested with a yelp. "Don't bombard our guest with questions, you might overwhelm him." Rue teased lightly. Etera pouted. "I can't help my curiosity!" She retorted, though she was now smiling as well.

(Lol, I guess that's one way to put it. I have no theme or anything, just random dragons I think are pretty. It amazes me how people have a theme for their lair, it must take lots of time.)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(It's ok. It's better now)

Ranna smiles. "They are dancers your majesty. Follow me. I shall show you where we may find them." Ranna suddenly stands taller as she begins to become more of a duchess. "My queen. I suddenly feel very... royal." She says her voice becoming softer and more pleasing to hear. She leads X to Aster and Mercedes.

"Sounds like quite an adventure. I haven't explored much. And I know that once Althea is cured you'll most likely finish your adventure in Ashfall Wastes. Though it seems Althea gets into quite a few situations, she hasn't had her brain replaced has she?" He laughs. "It sounds like quite a few adventures, and I can only imagine the events of the shattered serpent." He chuckles a little. He hears her questions. "Me? Nothing much at all honestly..." He says. "Nothing like you exploring and such.. Im quite new to Ashfall Wastes honestly. And haven't explored or anything." He says. "I suppose you could say I'm not that interesting." He says. Regulus looks up from within the cave at Ruto and Fortem. Naming sure everyone was there since he heard the voices of Sunflare and Lune.

Ruby smiles and whispers into Firefly, "Arise my princess scholar..." She grins almost teasingly. "Tell me what's on your mind my dear." She says to Firefly. "What good is an empress if she ignored her subjects." She says looking at her for an honest answer. "Tell me what you thought." She says looking at her with her red eyes.
She looks at Thialle. "Soon we shall rule over this clan and maybe one day spread our control. What do you think?" She asks her princess. Then laughs a little at the excitement Thialle showed. She smiles as Xylon went to work. "Think he'd be a good king?" She asks curiously. This was perfect... the whole clan bowed to her both adults and hatchlings alike.

"Genes. Should be perfect." He says looking through it. "Is the clan always like this?" He asks. He then looks to Etera. "It's hot yes but being a fire dragon helps with such issues. It's cloudy either ash and almost never cool. Yet everyone doesn't mind. Even an ice dragon who recently joined us." Hearing the scolding he chuckles. "May I help with anything?" He asks Rue. His orange eyes looking at her respectively on how he can help during his visit.

(I don't have a theme lol just dragons I liked and got lol. Though reading clan lore ans such is always interesting :)
(It's ok. It's better now)

Ranna smiles. "They are dancers your majesty. Follow me. I shall show you where we may find them." Ranna suddenly stands taller as she begins to become more of a duchess. "My queen. I suddenly feel very... royal." She says her voice becoming softer and more pleasing to hear. She leads X to Aster and Mercedes.

"Sounds like quite an adventure. I haven't explored much. And I know that once Althea is cured you'll most likely finish your adventure in Ashfall Wastes. Though it seems Althea gets into quite a few situations, she hasn't had her brain replaced has she?" He laughs. "It sounds like quite a few adventures, and I can only imagine the events of the shattered serpent." He chuckles a little. He hears her questions. "Me? Nothing much at all honestly..." He says. "Nothing like you exploring and such.. Im quite new to Ashfall Wastes honestly. And haven't explored or anything." He says. "I suppose you could say I'm not that interesting." He says. Regulus looks up from within the cave at Ruto and Fortem. Naming sure everyone was there since he heard the voices of Sunflare and Lune.

Ruby smiles and whispers into Firefly, "Arise my princess scholar..." She grins almost teasingly. "Tell me what's on your mind my dear." She says to Firefly. "What good is an empress if she ignored her subjects." She says looking at her for an honest answer. "Tell me what you thought." She says looking at her with her red eyes.
She looks at Thialle. "Soon we shall rule over this clan and maybe one day spread our control. What do you think?" She asks her princess. Then laughs a little at the excitement Thialle showed. She smiles as Xylon went to work. "Think he'd be a good king?" She asks curiously. This was perfect... the whole clan bowed to her both adults and hatchlings alike.

"Genes. Should be perfect." He says looking through it. "Is the clan always like this?" He asks. He then looks to Etera. "It's hot yes but being a fire dragon helps with such issues. It's cloudy either ash and almost never cool. Yet everyone doesn't mind. Even an ice dragon who recently joined us." Hearing the scolding he chuckles. "May I help with anything?" He asks Rue. His orange eyes looking at her respectively on how he can help during his visit.

(I don't have a theme lol just dragons I liked and got lol. Though reading clan lore ans such is always interesting :)
(Glad to hear that >v<")

"Excellent. You've turned out quite well, I must say." X broke off with a little grunt of pain. Soon, she straightened and ignored it. "Well... I'm sure dancers of such grace would be nice to have under our control." She continued as if nothing had happened.
As soon as they arrived to Aster and Mercedes, X whispered to Ranna, "Control Mercedes, I'll get Aster." Without waiting for a response, she dove for Aster while she still had the element of surprise.

Lune laughed with him. "Yeah, we've gotten into some crazy situations." Soon after, she cocked her head. "You're not boring, you're plenty interesting. What about... before the Ashfall Wastes? What made you want to travel there or leave home? The Southern Icefields I mean. I haven't been there for... ages." She looked distant again, but shook it off.

Firefly returned a sheepish and almost apologetic smile. "Well... I just thought I was your second in command... but don't mind me, it's silly. Sorry." She averted her gaze, seeming shy.
"I think that'd be fun!" Thialle enthused, oblivious to the conversations the adults were having. "A king? Well... I think so? He's kind of a big dork though. He studies magic and... sci-ence." She looked proud of herself for saying a large word, then giggled.
Outside, the chatter had turned into a full uproar. Xylon suddenly burst into the room, gasping out, "Regalia and Ichor have returned!" He looked just about as shocked as everyone else.

"No, the library usually had at least some dragons. Today it's just... deserted." Rue still looked puzzled.
"Sounds cool." Etera replied, then broke out into a huge grin. "Get it?? Cool? Because you're from the Fire territory and I... said cool.." she trailed off, realizing her joke was lame.
"Oh, I don't really need help with anything, thank you. Unless you're interested in helping me locate the rest of my clan." Rue laughed lightly.
After a moment, their conversation was interrupted by a lot of loud shouting outside. "I think we might've found them." Etera commented dryly.

(Yeah :D oh, and Thialle kinda grew up in my lair, but let's just pretend she's still a hatchling lol. And I hope you don't mind if I bring my progen into this, I'm just super eager to use them. ^^" you can go whichever direction you'd like with this lol.)
(Glad to hear that >v<")

"Excellent. You've turned out quite well, I must say." X broke off with a little grunt of pain. Soon, she straightened and ignored it. "Well... I'm sure dancers of such grace would be nice to have under our control." She continued as if nothing had happened.
As soon as they arrived to Aster and Mercedes, X whispered to Ranna, "Control Mercedes, I'll get Aster." Without waiting for a response, she dove for Aster while she still had the element of surprise.

Lune laughed with him. "Yeah, we've gotten into some crazy situations." Soon after, she cocked her head. "You're not boring, you're plenty interesting. What about... before the Ashfall Wastes? What made you want to travel there or leave home? The Southern Icefields I mean. I haven't been there for... ages." She looked distant again, but shook it off.

Firefly returned a sheepish and almost apologetic smile. "Well... I just thought I was your second in command... but don't mind me, it's silly. Sorry." She averted her gaze, seeming shy.
"I think that'd be fun!" Thialle enthused, oblivious to the conversations the adults were having. "A king? Well... I think so? He's kind of a big dork though. He studies magic and... sci-ence." She looked proud of herself for saying a large word, then giggled.
Outside, the chatter had turned into a full uproar. Xylon suddenly burst into the room, gasping out, "Regalia and Ichor have returned!" He looked just about as shocked as everyone else.

"No, the library usually had at least some dragons. Today it's just... deserted." Rue still looked puzzled.
"Sounds cool." Etera replied, then broke out into a huge grin. "Get it?? Cool? Because you're from the Fire territory and I... said cool.." she trailed off, realizing her joke was lame.
"Oh, I don't really need help with anything, thank you. Unless you're interested in helping me locate the rest of my clan." Rue laughed lightly.
After a moment, their conversation was interrupted by a lot of loud shouting outside. "I think we might've found them." Etera commented dryly.

(Yeah :D oh, and Thialle kinda grew up in my lair, but let's just pretend she's still a hatchling lol. And I hope you don't mind if I bring my progen into this, I'm just super eager to use them. ^^" you can go whichever direction you'd like with this lol.)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(How are you today?)

Ranna looks at X. "Is everything ok your majesty? You seem pained." She says before addressing X talked about Aster and Mercedes. "What would they do once they join you?" She asks smiling. Seems this new Ranna was emerging quite well... soon Ranna will be a mix between who she was originally and the Ranna X was creating. Ranna walks over to Mercedes and talks to her smiling and giggling like normal before secretly beginning to control her. Aster still dancing dodges X, "Oh? Is something wrong Althea?" She asks stopping her dance gracefully.

"I actually was up for purchase and Anduin's clan were the first to express interest in both me as a dragon and my belongings." He says. "After treasure was paid I came to Ashfall. It's a nice home. But I prefer my cooler den I've created over the heat of the volcano and lava... even the library is a relief." He says. "I have yet to gain a clan role and as a result I often read or mind my own business." He says to Lune. "Are you ok?" He asks seeing her distant gaze. Regulus looks out at the storm.

Ruby smiles and approaches Firefly. "Well of course you're my second in command. Why wouldn't you be?" She asks smiling. "Come Firefly, I want to show you your new quarters. After all as my most trusted ally, you will live a rewarded life... one fitting for you." She says smiling. She knew firefly would soon be surrounded by luxury only one could dream of.
Ruby smiles at Thialle. "Perhaps not then... maybe he could find a use not as king..." She says. "I bet you would like to see our new thrive room." She smiles until Xylon burst in.
"Who are Regalia and Ichor?" She asks demandingly. She had no clue even with Cleo's memories.

"Oh... deserted. Do you think something odd is occurring?" He asks. He chuckles to ease the lame joke but he didn't really get it. "What's the shouting about?" He asks. "And I'd be happy to help during my stay. Maybe even get a name..." He says the last part quietly. "Has something happened?"

(Lol i don't mind the progens being in :) I was actually going to ask if you would lol. Maybe they either find Rue and the others or they join Ruby Lol)
(How are you today?)

Ranna looks at X. "Is everything ok your majesty? You seem pained." She says before addressing X talked about Aster and Mercedes. "What would they do once they join you?" She asks smiling. Seems this new Ranna was emerging quite well... soon Ranna will be a mix between who she was originally and the Ranna X was creating. Ranna walks over to Mercedes and talks to her smiling and giggling like normal before secretly beginning to control her. Aster still dancing dodges X, "Oh? Is something wrong Althea?" She asks stopping her dance gracefully.

"I actually was up for purchase and Anduin's clan were the first to express interest in both me as a dragon and my belongings." He says. "After treasure was paid I came to Ashfall. It's a nice home. But I prefer my cooler den I've created over the heat of the volcano and lava... even the library is a relief." He says. "I have yet to gain a clan role and as a result I often read or mind my own business." He says to Lune. "Are you ok?" He asks seeing her distant gaze. Regulus looks out at the storm.

Ruby smiles and approaches Firefly. "Well of course you're my second in command. Why wouldn't you be?" She asks smiling. "Come Firefly, I want to show you your new quarters. After all as my most trusted ally, you will live a rewarded life... one fitting for you." She says smiling. She knew firefly would soon be surrounded by luxury only one could dream of.
Ruby smiles at Thialle. "Perhaps not then... maybe he could find a use not as king..." She says. "I bet you would like to see our new thrive room." She smiles until Xylon burst in.
"Who are Regalia and Ichor?" She asks demandingly. She had no clue even with Cleo's memories.

"Oh... deserted. Do you think something odd is occurring?" He asks. He chuckles to ease the lame joke but he didn't really get it. "What's the shouting about?" He asks. "And I'd be happy to help during my stay. Maybe even get a name..." He says the last part quietly. "Has something happened?"

(Lol i don't mind the progens being in :) I was actually going to ask if you would lol. Maybe they either find Rue and the others or they join Ruby Lol)
(Quite well, actually. Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, lol. How's your day?)

X stopped, seeing that Aster would be able to easily evade her attempts. "Oh.. nothing. I just thought I saw a.... bee on you. Thought you'd might want it off." She said quickly, knowing that the excuse would sound dubious at best.
"Here, I think it's on your head. Let me get it really quick..." She reached up towards Aster's head.

"Oh. Your clan put you up on the Auction House? Glad you found a good clan then." Lune said thoughtfully. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about home." She flashed a small and brief smile, but soon tilted her head curiously. "What was your home clan like? If you remember." She asked quietly, gaze flicking over to Regulus for a few seconds.

A wide smile spread across Firefly's face. "Thank you, you're too kind." She replied shyly, and was about to follow her but paused when Xylon entered. Thialle turned her head as well, too surprised to reply to her empress.
Xylon took a few deep breaths before even attempting to formulate a coherent response. "Th-The clan's first leaders! The founders, I-I learned that from Almaric. I wasn't around before they left. They're h-here, outside, right now!" He spluttered out before rushing back out to try and calm the clamor outside.

"I... definitely think something is going on. I have no idea what the shouting's about." Rue said, her brow furrowing. Etera flew back onto her perch on Rue's antlers.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go see what it's about!" The small Spiral enthused, practically jumping up and down with excitement.

(Yeah lol. I'm just so pumped to use them haha)
(Quite well, actually. Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, lol. How's your day?)

X stopped, seeing that Aster would be able to easily evade her attempts. "Oh.. nothing. I just thought I saw a.... bee on you. Thought you'd might want it off." She said quickly, knowing that the excuse would sound dubious at best.
"Here, I think it's on your head. Let me get it really quick..." She reached up towards Aster's head.

"Oh. Your clan put you up on the Auction House? Glad you found a good clan then." Lune said thoughtfully. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about home." She flashed a small and brief smile, but soon tilted her head curiously. "What was your home clan like? If you remember." She asked quietly, gaze flicking over to Regulus for a few seconds.

A wide smile spread across Firefly's face. "Thank you, you're too kind." She replied shyly, and was about to follow her but paused when Xylon entered. Thialle turned her head as well, too surprised to reply to her empress.
Xylon took a few deep breaths before even attempting to formulate a coherent response. "Th-The clan's first leaders! The founders, I-I learned that from Almaric. I wasn't around before they left. They're h-here, outside, right now!" He spluttered out before rushing back out to try and calm the clamor outside.

"I... definitely think something is going on. I have no idea what the shouting's about." Rue said, her brow furrowing. Etera flew back onto her perch on Rue's antlers.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go see what it's about!" The small Spiral enthused, practically jumping up and down with excitement.

(Yeah lol. I'm just so pumped to use them haha)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(Happy Thundercrack Carnivale :) I got an awesome pearlcatcher skin lol :) my day (yesterday) went well :)

Aster smiles and swats the invisible bee herself. "Thank you Althea but I'm afraid there wasn't a bee. Thank you for trying to look out for me though." She says before dancing again. She didn't fully believe X but didn't mind, thinking it was a joke of the sort. Ranna however has better luck controlling Mercedes who smiles once she joins X's ranks.

"Thinking about home? Understandable... once we help you, you can both return." He says smiling. "If you mean other dragons I don't remember... if you mean the Southern Icefields... cold." He chuckles. "But being born there made the temperature feel as though it was the wind flight." He says thinking back on it. Regulus continues to look at the storm quietly

"The clans first leaders?" Ruby asks slightly annoyed. Her plan may fall apart if she cannot have them kneel before her like the others. She turns to Firefly. "Any ideas?" She asks before looking back to Xylon leaving. Ruby follows him acting like Cleo would normally hoping she can have these two acknowledge her as leader...

Regulus's son looks uncertain. "Should I remain here?" He asks. "It's not my clan... and I don't want anyone to think I'm rude if something terrible is happening." He says looking at Rue. "It... almost sounds like cheering." He says.

(Sorry they are short... and I bet :) I would be too)
(Happy Thundercrack Carnivale :) I got an awesome pearlcatcher skin lol :) my day (yesterday) went well :)

Aster smiles and swats the invisible bee herself. "Thank you Althea but I'm afraid there wasn't a bee. Thank you for trying to look out for me though." She says before dancing again. She didn't fully believe X but didn't mind, thinking it was a joke of the sort. Ranna however has better luck controlling Mercedes who smiles once she joins X's ranks.

"Thinking about home? Understandable... once we help you, you can both return." He says smiling. "If you mean other dragons I don't remember... if you mean the Southern Icefields... cold." He chuckles. "But being born there made the temperature feel as though it was the wind flight." He says thinking back on it. Regulus continues to look at the storm quietly

"The clans first leaders?" Ruby asks slightly annoyed. Her plan may fall apart if she cannot have them kneel before her like the others. She turns to Firefly. "Any ideas?" She asks before looking back to Xylon leaving. Ruby follows him acting like Cleo would normally hoping she can have these two acknowledge her as leader...

Regulus's son looks uncertain. "Should I remain here?" He asks. "It's not my clan... and I don't want anyone to think I'm rude if something terrible is happening." He says looking at Rue. "It... almost sounds like cheering." He says.

(Sorry they are short... and I bet :) I would be too)
(Ayy nice, a skin!)
X frowned a little in frustration as her attempts were deflected. Sighing, she shook her head. "I didn't want to have to do this the hard way, but you leave me no choice." Her voice suddenly got dark and menacing, her black eyes gleaming from within the mask.
"Ranna, please come over here and bring Mercedes. Your mother doesn't wish to cooperate." She called, eyes not leaving Aster. X slowly started to advance on her, trying to corner her.

"Yeah." Lune agreed quietly. "Sometimes I miss it... I think I'll visit after a bit of traveling. Although... I doubt they'd even remember me. My parents have a lot of children." She chuckled briefly. She glanced over at Regulus curiously. "Can't sleep?" She called to him softly, careful not to wake the others.

Firefly quickly followed her leader out. "Maybe try to draw them in to your room, then overwhelm the with a few other dragons?" She suggested, moving her way through the crowd. Many dragons had returned from their search to report nothing, and instead saw the original leaders. The two Skydancers were in the entrance of the clan, smiling and talking to Xylon, Almaric, and Kimuri.
"I don't think even half of the dragons here have even met them before." Firefly whispered to Ruby.

"Oh, don't worry. We enjoy guests, they usually bring great stories." Rue reassured him. Etera cocked her head, listening. "It does. Let's go find out already!" The Spiral leapt off of Rue's antlers and flew out the door without waiting for the two of them.

(It's fine :> sorry this is super late, oops ;-;)
(Ayy nice, a skin!)
X frowned a little in frustration as her attempts were deflected. Sighing, she shook her head. "I didn't want to have to do this the hard way, but you leave me no choice." Her voice suddenly got dark and menacing, her black eyes gleaming from within the mask.
"Ranna, please come over here and bring Mercedes. Your mother doesn't wish to cooperate." She called, eyes not leaving Aster. X slowly started to advance on her, trying to corner her.

"Yeah." Lune agreed quietly. "Sometimes I miss it... I think I'll visit after a bit of traveling. Although... I doubt they'd even remember me. My parents have a lot of children." She chuckled briefly. She glanced over at Regulus curiously. "Can't sleep?" She called to him softly, careful not to wake the others.

Firefly quickly followed her leader out. "Maybe try to draw them in to your room, then overwhelm the with a few other dragons?" She suggested, moving her way through the crowd. Many dragons had returned from their search to report nothing, and instead saw the original leaders. The two Skydancers were in the entrance of the clan, smiling and talking to Xylon, Almaric, and Kimuri.
"I don't think even half of the dragons here have even met them before." Firefly whispered to Ruby.

"Oh, don't worry. We enjoy guests, they usually bring great stories." Rue reassured him. Etera cocked her head, listening. "It does. Let's go find out already!" The Spiral leapt off of Rue's antlers and flew out the door without waiting for the two of them.

(It's fine :> sorry this is super late, oops ;-;)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27