Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ Eaglerider
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(How was the test? Forgot to ask. My day was well :) lazy Lol

Nightfire walks in and talks to Anduin though what is said is muffled by the heavy door. Ranna follows X and sits beside her. "Cherub and underbelly? I think they would be interesting to obtain." She says smiling. "Make me perfect? How?" She asks looking up at her queen.

Sunflare looked at her. "Well if we need to explain we shall. But Ruto you really should have explained." He says. Regulus sighs. "Sorry... the deeper we go the bigger it gets. Then you should be ok. Sorry... I'm not used to larger breeds accompanying me.." He admits. Fortem had fallen asleep in a corner already. Seemed he was tired. Sunflare sits beside Lune. "Small but it could be worse." Be says smiling.

Firefly turns the adults first whispering to them one by one their roles in her new empire. Once the adults were loyal asked them to leave and smiled at the hatchlings. "Ah... they are adorable..." She says as she picks up a pearlcatcher and whispers playful words to them. She wanted this to be a game for the young ones. "You both did well." She says to Xylon and Firefly. "This is everyone?" Regulus's son soon arrives.
(How was the test? Forgot to ask. My day was well :) lazy Lol

Nightfire walks in and talks to Anduin though what is said is muffled by the heavy door. Ranna follows X and sits beside her. "Cherub and underbelly? I think they would be interesting to obtain." She says smiling. "Make me perfect? How?" She asks looking up at her queen.

Sunflare looked at her. "Well if we need to explain we shall. But Ruto you really should have explained." He says. Regulus sighs. "Sorry... the deeper we go the bigger it gets. Then you should be ok. Sorry... I'm not used to larger breeds accompanying me.." He admits. Fortem had fallen asleep in a corner already. Seemed he was tired. Sunflare sits beside Lune. "Small but it could be worse." Be says smiling.

Firefly turns the adults first whispering to them one by one their roles in her new empire. Once the adults were loyal asked them to leave and smiled at the hatchlings. "Ah... they are adorable..." She says as she picks up a pearlcatcher and whispers playful words to them. She wanted this to be a game for the young ones. "You both did well." She says to Xylon and Firefly. "This is everyone?" Regulus's son soon arrives.
(Ah, it went alright. Could've been better, got a B. ; - ; my only hope is the final now. Yay for lazy days, I eagerly await the time that I too can have one aaahhhh)

"Perfect your look, for one. And then, maybe your personality." X mused. "Let me try something..." She reached out at touched Ranna's shoulder instead of her head. She looked intensely focused for a moment, and a small fog appeared out of nowhere and covered Ranna for a few seconds. When it dissipated, Ranna was now sporting the genes Cherub and Underbelly. X stood back, looking immensely pleased with herself. "There! How's that?"

Ruto shrugged. "Sorry, I thought time was of the essence here. If they, for some reason, search for us and find us, I'll explain. No biggie." He seemed pretty calm and carefree.
"It's fine, we'll manage." Lune gave a small smile, glancing at Sunflare. She laid down as well, trying to mind the rocks that jutted out of the floor.
"So..." She awkwardly flicked a pebble away as she tried to think of conversation topics. "Er, I'll just let you sleep." She said to Sunflare, falling silent soon afterward. Lune glanced into the deeper recesses of the cave, wondering if there were any bats in there.

All the adults soon walked out in a line, and all the hatchlings remained. The Pearlcatcher hatchling giggled in delight while the rest of them talked excitedly amongst themselves, obviously eager to be meeting their leader individually. "That's all of them." Xylon confirmed, nodding.
Rylo, a small Wildclaw hatchling, stepped up in front of the rest of them. "What do you need us to do? Whatever the task is, we're ready for it!" He said bravely, standing as straight as possible.
As soon as Regulus's son arrived, Firefly immediately stood near Cleo defensively to guard her. "Who are you? I don't think we've met." Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.
(Ah, it went alright. Could've been better, got a B. ; - ; my only hope is the final now. Yay for lazy days, I eagerly await the time that I too can have one aaahhhh)

"Perfect your look, for one. And then, maybe your personality." X mused. "Let me try something..." She reached out at touched Ranna's shoulder instead of her head. She looked intensely focused for a moment, and a small fog appeared out of nowhere and covered Ranna for a few seconds. When it dissipated, Ranna was now sporting the genes Cherub and Underbelly. X stood back, looking immensely pleased with herself. "There! How's that?"

Ruto shrugged. "Sorry, I thought time was of the essence here. If they, for some reason, search for us and find us, I'll explain. No biggie." He seemed pretty calm and carefree.
"It's fine, we'll manage." Lune gave a small smile, glancing at Sunflare. She laid down as well, trying to mind the rocks that jutted out of the floor.
"So..." She awkwardly flicked a pebble away as she tried to think of conversation topics. "Er, I'll just let you sleep." She said to Sunflare, falling silent soon afterward. Lune glanced into the deeper recesses of the cave, wondering if there were any bats in there.

All the adults soon walked out in a line, and all the hatchlings remained. The Pearlcatcher hatchling giggled in delight while the rest of them talked excitedly amongst themselves, obviously eager to be meeting their leader individually. "That's all of them." Xylon confirmed, nodding.
Rylo, a small Wildclaw hatchling, stepped up in front of the rest of them. "What do you need us to do? Whatever the task is, we're ready for it!" He said bravely, standing as straight as possible.
As soon as Regulus's son arrived, Firefly immediately stood near Cleo defensively to guard her. "Who are you? I don't think we've met." Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(A b isn't bad :) are your grades bad? Or something? Sorry if I'm prying. And soon you will :)

Ranna looks at herself. "It's perfect my queen thank you!" She spins showing up her new self. "And personality?" She tilts her head. "I'm perfect now my queen." She says smiling. Meanwhile inside the room Nightfire tries to persuade Anduin that nothing is wrong. Ranna didn't understand her flawed personality... she looks at X smiling happy with her new genetics. "I feel so pretty!" She says.

"It is of the essence but we'd rather not cause trouble..." Sunflare mutters. "And yes Lune?" He asks. Regulus and Fortem were asleep by now. "Just because I'm a serious dragon doesn't mean you can't talk to me." He says politely. "What's on your mind?" He didn't like how Ruto was carefree in all this. "The storm is upon us now. Hopefully it also vanishes soon." He adds. He sighs. "I want to apologize for how I reacted with Althea before... I scared her.. I didn't intend to..." He says looking down. "Here use this." He gives her a pillow. "Better than sleeping on rocks." He says smiling a little.

Ruby soon whispers into the pearlcatcher and the red mist appeared. Once they turned she picked up Rylo. "Excellent work Xylon." She says then whispers into Rylo. "I ruby am your empress my dear... obey me and you all will prosper..." the red mist appearing quickly. Ruby was overjoyed and paid no mind to Regulus's son walking by. He was a guest and was terribly lost... Ruby was delighted though that the hatchlings were so eager to help. And once they joined her like the adults they would.
(A b isn't bad :) are your grades bad? Or something? Sorry if I'm prying. And soon you will :)

Ranna looks at herself. "It's perfect my queen thank you!" She spins showing up her new self. "And personality?" She tilts her head. "I'm perfect now my queen." She says smiling. Meanwhile inside the room Nightfire tries to persuade Anduin that nothing is wrong. Ranna didn't understand her flawed personality... she looks at X smiling happy with her new genetics. "I feel so pretty!" She says.

"It is of the essence but we'd rather not cause trouble..." Sunflare mutters. "And yes Lune?" He asks. Regulus and Fortem were asleep by now. "Just because I'm a serious dragon doesn't mean you can't talk to me." He says politely. "What's on your mind?" He didn't like how Ruto was carefree in all this. "The storm is upon us now. Hopefully it also vanishes soon." He adds. He sighs. "I want to apologize for how I reacted with Althea before... I scared her.. I didn't intend to..." He says looking down. "Here use this." He gives her a pillow. "Better than sleeping on rocks." He says smiling a little.

Ruby soon whispers into the pearlcatcher and the red mist appeared. Once they turned she picked up Rylo. "Excellent work Xylon." She says then whispers into Rylo. "I ruby am your empress my dear... obey me and you all will prosper..." the red mist appearing quickly. Ruby was overjoyed and paid no mind to Regulus's son walking by. He was a guest and was terribly lost... Ruby was delighted though that the hatchlings were so eager to help. And once they joined her like the adults they would.
(thanks ;v;" My grades aren't necessarily bad, per say, it's just that the class requires an 85% or higher to pass. I was at an 84% but I think it dropped a little. Now all I can do to pass the class is do well on the final ^^ and don't worry, you're not prying :)

"You do, you should be proud. There are just a few small things I'd like to change..." X peered at her intently, putting her claws on Ranna's temples. "I want you to have your own thoughts, but stick to my plan. Help where you see fit, you are my second in command." She said seriously, thinking back to when she controlled Nightfire.

Ruto just seemed nonchalant. "Cleo and Xylon are used to us leaving." He repeated what Lune had said, curling up. He slept a little ways away from the group, his back turned to them.
"No no, you don't need to apologize. She was possessed and almost killed you, but you didn't know that. You reacted like I would've. It's fine." Lune replied hurriedly, then blinked in surprise at the pillow.
"Oh, thank you." She said softly, giving a small smile. She placed it down, and rested atop it comfortably with a small sigh of relief. "Well... I'm just... I hope we can find all the ingredients. And I hope they work. That's all." She heaved another heavy but silent sigh. "I know I keep saying this but I don't know how Althea will manage alone, getting possessed at random intervals. It must be scary.." Her voice trailed off as her gaze traveled down to the floor.

"Thank you," Xylon beamed. Firefly kept her eyes trained on Regulus's son. She briefly walked over to him. "Can I help you?" She inquired carefully.
Rylo blinked a few times, his eyes now red. "Of course!" He squeaked happily, most likely thinking that it was a game. All the hatchlings clustered around Ruby, eager to play.
"What task do we need to complete?" Rylo bounced up and down excitedly, though he was trying his best to put on a serious face like he's seen the grownup warriors do.
(thanks ;v;" My grades aren't necessarily bad, per say, it's just that the class requires an 85% or higher to pass. I was at an 84% but I think it dropped a little. Now all I can do to pass the class is do well on the final ^^ and don't worry, you're not prying :)

"You do, you should be proud. There are just a few small things I'd like to change..." X peered at her intently, putting her claws on Ranna's temples. "I want you to have your own thoughts, but stick to my plan. Help where you see fit, you are my second in command." She said seriously, thinking back to when she controlled Nightfire.

Ruto just seemed nonchalant. "Cleo and Xylon are used to us leaving." He repeated what Lune had said, curling up. He slept a little ways away from the group, his back turned to them.
"No no, you don't need to apologize. She was possessed and almost killed you, but you didn't know that. You reacted like I would've. It's fine." Lune replied hurriedly, then blinked in surprise at the pillow.
"Oh, thank you." She said softly, giving a small smile. She placed it down, and rested atop it comfortably with a small sigh of relief. "Well... I'm just... I hope we can find all the ingredients. And I hope they work. That's all." She heaved another heavy but silent sigh. "I know I keep saying this but I don't know how Althea will manage alone, getting possessed at random intervals. It must be scary.." Her voice trailed off as her gaze traveled down to the floor.

"Thank you," Xylon beamed. Firefly kept her eyes trained on Regulus's son. She briefly walked over to him. "Can I help you?" She inquired carefully.
Rylo blinked a few times, his eyes now red. "Of course!" He squeaked happily, most likely thinking that it was a game. All the hatchlings clustered around Ruby, eager to play.
"What task do we need to complete?" Rylo bounced up and down excitedly, though he was trying his best to put on a serious face like he's seen the grownup warriors do.
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(So you're aren't in danger of possibly failing? Right? Or are you from how it sounds... hope you pass :)

Ranna's eyes turn black as elegant markings appear. "Have my own thoughts... help when I see fit...I am your second in command..." She repeats. The new Ranna beginning to show as she felt her claws on her temples. Ranna now was able to be created into however X saw fit. Nightfire continues to try and talk to the very busy Anduin in his den.

Sunflare still looked down. "It was still wrong." He says. "Hopefully we find them all and they work. As for her losing herself to the spirit I don't think she knows it happens. Instead I think the spirit appears over her consciousness and takes her over completely making it her body and actions not Althea's. Let's say a parasite enters Regulus and destroys his mind yet Regulus was alive as the parasite. It's like that." He explains. "You're welcome for the pillow by the way." Be says smiling. He looks at Ruto. He didn't understand him.

"Hmm? Oh no I'm just a guest I saw you had a meeting and left you to it." He explains walking away politely. He didn't want to be rude.
Ruby picked up each one doing the same thing to each until all their eyes were red. "Now everyone. I need you to gather food and water then you may all play until I need your services again." She says smiling at the hatchlings that now all had red eyes. "Would any female like to be a princess?" She asks smiling. "What do you think firefly?" Ruby asks. Her red eyes visible as the whole clan was now hers. She looks at her reflection. "Ah... I really did pick an excellent body to possess." She says noting Cleo's appearance.
(So you're aren't in danger of possibly failing? Right? Or are you from how it sounds... hope you pass :)

Ranna's eyes turn black as elegant markings appear. "Have my own thoughts... help when I see fit...I am your second in command..." She repeats. The new Ranna beginning to show as she felt her claws on her temples. Ranna now was able to be created into however X saw fit. Nightfire continues to try and talk to the very busy Anduin in his den.

Sunflare still looked down. "It was still wrong." He says. "Hopefully we find them all and they work. As for her losing herself to the spirit I don't think she knows it happens. Instead I think the spirit appears over her consciousness and takes her over completely making it her body and actions not Althea's. Let's say a parasite enters Regulus and destroys his mind yet Regulus was alive as the parasite. It's like that." He explains. "You're welcome for the pillow by the way." Be says smiling. He looks at Ruto. He didn't understand him.

"Hmm? Oh no I'm just a guest I saw you had a meeting and left you to it." He explains walking away politely. He didn't want to be rude.
Ruby picked up each one doing the same thing to each until all their eyes were red. "Now everyone. I need you to gather food and water then you may all play until I need your services again." She says smiling at the hatchlings that now all had red eyes. "Would any female like to be a princess?" She asks smiling. "What do you think firefly?" Ruby asks. Her red eyes visible as the whole clan was now hers. She looks at her reflection. "Ah... I really did pick an excellent body to possess." She says noting Cleo's appearance.
(Hey :) how was the fimal?)
(Hey :) how was the fimal?)
(Hey! The final didn't go as I had planned, I was 3% from passing :\ so close to an 85%... oh well. >_> anyways how was your day?)

"Excellent." X smiled approvingly. It soon slipped off her face as she glanced back at the door behind her. "What is taking her so long?" She growled lightly, tapping a claw impatiently.
She turned to Ranna to test something.
"So, what do you think we should do? Should we wait for Nightfire to finish, or just go ahead and overwhelm him?" X asked, observing Ranna.

Lune looked thoughtful, then grimaced a little at the comparison of a parasite. She certainly that wouldn't be the case. "That makes sense." When Sunflare continued, she smiled again while comfortably shifting around on the soft pillow. "It's very comfortable." Lune said conversationally. "So, um.." She fell into silence, unsure of what to say. She cringed internally; she hated being socially awkward.
"I guess I'm curious. What drove you to help Althea and me? You didn't have to, but you did." She looked at him, cocking her head.

Firefly nodded, still looking cautious. She backed off, returning to the area near Ruby.
Rylo nodded eagerly. "Of course!" He squeaked, trying his best to sound courageous. He stood up straighter, almost standing on his toes.
"Everyone! Let's go, we have a mission!" He looked almost comedically serious. He dashed out of the room, the rest of the hatchlings quickly following him.
One hatchling remained, having heard Ruby's offer on being a princess. It was Thialle, an Imperial hatchling. "Ooh, ooh, me!" She burst out, then looked embarrassed of her outburst. "Please?" She continued meekly.

(Also, I sold Rylo and he got exalted, so I guess pretend he isn't? Lol, oops.)
(Hey! The final didn't go as I had planned, I was 3% from passing :\ so close to an 85%... oh well. >_> anyways how was your day?)

"Excellent." X smiled approvingly. It soon slipped off her face as she glanced back at the door behind her. "What is taking her so long?" She growled lightly, tapping a claw impatiently.
She turned to Ranna to test something.
"So, what do you think we should do? Should we wait for Nightfire to finish, or just go ahead and overwhelm him?" X asked, observing Ranna.

Lune looked thoughtful, then grimaced a little at the comparison of a parasite. She certainly that wouldn't be the case. "That makes sense." When Sunflare continued, she smiled again while comfortably shifting around on the soft pillow. "It's very comfortable." Lune said conversationally. "So, um.." She fell into silence, unsure of what to say. She cringed internally; she hated being socially awkward.
"I guess I'm curious. What drove you to help Althea and me? You didn't have to, but you did." She looked at him, cocking her head.

Firefly nodded, still looking cautious. She backed off, returning to the area near Ruby.
Rylo nodded eagerly. "Of course!" He squeaked, trying his best to sound courageous. He stood up straighter, almost standing on his toes.
"Everyone! Let's go, we have a mission!" He looked almost comedically serious. He dashed out of the room, the rest of the hatchlings quickly following him.
One hatchling remained, having heard Ruby's offer on being a princess. It was Thialle, an Imperial hatchling. "Ooh, ooh, me!" She burst out, then looked embarrassed of her outburst. "Please?" She continued meekly.

(Also, I sold Rylo and he got exalted, so I guess pretend he isn't? Lol, oops.)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
(Oh... sorry... what does that mean for you? You ok? My day was... eventful... my mom was taken to the doctor but thankfully she's ok and already home :)

Ranna thought for a moment tapping her claw. "I believe we should have faith in Nightfire your majesty. After all she's a guardian dragon that you have adapted for this specific mission. Overwhelming him would only raise clan suspicion anyway. We are in no condition to suddenly appear." Ranna says looking at her. Soon after Nightfire emerged. "He had been dealt with." She says simply

"Why did we? You are our guests. And further more you needed help. It took Regulus to convince me though but I meant well regardless." He admits. "That and well... I could use friends." He admits. He looks at her. "Fortem seems to admire you. He and his brother seek adventure. I believe his brother is among your clan at the moment." He reflects. "May I ask why you both were exploring the volcano?" He asks honestly. "I'm glad the pillow helps." He says. "I believe she will be fine. Calemvir will help us." He tries to reassure her seeing her face after discussing the parasite.

Ruby giggled seeing the troop of hatchlings march. It was quite the sight. She looked down at the imperial hatchling. "What is your name?" She asks picking her up smiling. She began to whisper into Thialle's ear. "You are now a princess. I your empress. We shall be adored admired and obeyed together. A crown appearing on the hatchlings head as well as royal markings near her eyes. She smiles at the young imperial as she even gains apparel. "My my.... coming along well my daughter." Ruby says smiling. She personally like she did with Firefly was changing her.

Regulus's son wanders into the library and quite bored by no dragons being around reads quietly deep inside.

(And oh no! Poor Rylo :(
(Oh... sorry... what does that mean for you? You ok? My day was... eventful... my mom was taken to the doctor but thankfully she's ok and already home :)

Ranna thought for a moment tapping her claw. "I believe we should have faith in Nightfire your majesty. After all she's a guardian dragon that you have adapted for this specific mission. Overwhelming him would only raise clan suspicion anyway. We are in no condition to suddenly appear." Ranna says looking at her. Soon after Nightfire emerged. "He had been dealt with." She says simply

"Why did we? You are our guests. And further more you needed help. It took Regulus to convince me though but I meant well regardless." He admits. "That and well... I could use friends." He admits. He looks at her. "Fortem seems to admire you. He and his brother seek adventure. I believe his brother is among your clan at the moment." He reflects. "May I ask why you both were exploring the volcano?" He asks honestly. "I'm glad the pillow helps." He says. "I believe she will be fine. Calemvir will help us." He tries to reassure her seeing her face after discussing the parasite.

Ruby giggled seeing the troop of hatchlings march. It was quite the sight. She looked down at the imperial hatchling. "What is your name?" She asks picking her up smiling. She began to whisper into Thialle's ear. "You are now a princess. I your empress. We shall be adored admired and obeyed together. A crown appearing on the hatchlings head as well as royal markings near her eyes. She smiles at the young imperial as she even gains apparel. "My my.... coming along well my daughter." Ruby says smiling. She personally like she did with Firefly was changing her.

Regulus's son wanders into the library and quite bored by no dragons being around reads quietly deep inside.

(And oh no! Poor Rylo :(
(So many pretty hatchlings lol :) why am I weak to pearlcatchers lol was looking at my dragon in your lair ans saw all the hatchlings :))
(So many pretty hatchlings lol :) why am I weak to pearlcatchers lol was looking at my dragon in your lair ans saw all the hatchlings :))
(I'm okay, thank you :) and aw jeez, I'm glad your mother is alright though. Sorry she had to be taken to the hospital, what happened?)

X nodded slowly, still staring at Ranna intently. She turned around to face Nightfire as she emerged from Anduin's den. "'Dealt with'?" X repeated, raising her brow. "And what does that mean exactly?" She continued, looking into Anduin's den. She hoped that didn't mean he was dead, she had needed him alive.

Lune cracked another smile. "I'd be happy to be your friend. Both Althea and I." She said honestly, glad that they weren't just acquaintances. "Ah.. admire me? I really can't imagine why, even though it's nice. I'm- we're just travelers. All we do is get into a lot of trouble more often than not." She joked wryly. She fell silent for a moment.
"Oh, the volcano? Well, it looked interesting. Neither of us had ever seen one up close. That and we were heading to a friend's Light clan to visit." She picked at the seams of the pillow absent-mindlessly. "Guess that plan derailed." Lune chuckled lightly.

"My name is Thialle!" The hatchling chirped excitedly. She blinked a few times after Ruby spoke to her, eyes turning into the familiar red. "Yay, thank you!" She seemed to be bursting with happiness. Soon, Thialle cocked her head in curiosity. "What do I get to do as a princess, your majesty?" Her scarlet eyes were wide with wonder.

"Oh, hello." A soft voice interrupts Regulus's son's reading. A purple-winged Imperial with a glittering body stood in front of him, clutching books in her claws. "My name is Rue, I'm the librarian. How may I help you, are you a newcomer?" She seemed shy, but happy to help.
"Incoming!!" A sudden shrill shriek pierced the air as a blue blur rocketed towards Rue. It seemed Rue knew what was coming.
"Etera, keep it down. We're in the library." Rue hushed the small blue Spiral that was now perching on Rue's antlers, her paint covered claws staining them. Though it didn't really matter; there were stains there anyway. It seemed to be Etera's favorite perch.
Etera paid no mind to Rue, and fixed the Pearlcatcher with a curious stare. "Who's this?" She chirped.

(Thank you! Lol, I have a ridiculous amount of hatchlings. So much, in fact, that I had to relocate some to my brother's clan just to make room ^^ it's pretty crazy ;P)
(I'm okay, thank you :) and aw jeez, I'm glad your mother is alright though. Sorry she had to be taken to the hospital, what happened?)

X nodded slowly, still staring at Ranna intently. She turned around to face Nightfire as she emerged from Anduin's den. "'Dealt with'?" X repeated, raising her brow. "And what does that mean exactly?" She continued, looking into Anduin's den. She hoped that didn't mean he was dead, she had needed him alive.

Lune cracked another smile. "I'd be happy to be your friend. Both Althea and I." She said honestly, glad that they weren't just acquaintances. "Ah.. admire me? I really can't imagine why, even though it's nice. I'm- we're just travelers. All we do is get into a lot of trouble more often than not." She joked wryly. She fell silent for a moment.
"Oh, the volcano? Well, it looked interesting. Neither of us had ever seen one up close. That and we were heading to a friend's Light clan to visit." She picked at the seams of the pillow absent-mindlessly. "Guess that plan derailed." Lune chuckled lightly.

"My name is Thialle!" The hatchling chirped excitedly. She blinked a few times after Ruby spoke to her, eyes turning into the familiar red. "Yay, thank you!" She seemed to be bursting with happiness. Soon, Thialle cocked her head in curiosity. "What do I get to do as a princess, your majesty?" Her scarlet eyes were wide with wonder.

"Oh, hello." A soft voice interrupts Regulus's son's reading. A purple-winged Imperial with a glittering body stood in front of him, clutching books in her claws. "My name is Rue, I'm the librarian. How may I help you, are you a newcomer?" She seemed shy, but happy to help.
"Incoming!!" A sudden shrill shriek pierced the air as a blue blur rocketed towards Rue. It seemed Rue knew what was coming.
"Etera, keep it down. We're in the library." Rue hushed the small blue Spiral that was now perching on Rue's antlers, her paint covered claws staining them. Though it didn't really matter; there were stains there anyway. It seemed to be Etera's favorite perch.
Etera paid no mind to Rue, and fixed the Pearlcatcher with a curious stare. "Who's this?" She chirped.

(Thank you! Lol, I have a ridiculous amount of hatchlings. So much, in fact, that I had to relocate some to my brother's clan just to make room ^^ it's pretty crazy ;P)
ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27