Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bodeequest (free to join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322
@FWD
Thanks!
Also a bio for wall friend:
wall friend
wall friend is a friend of walls everywhere after one safely concealed them during a fight. they now pledge to use their newfound wall powers to help their friends the bug dudes. they like walls and long walks on the beach.
@FWD
Thanks!
Also a bio for wall friend:
wall friend
wall friend is a friend of walls everywhere after one safely concealed them during a fight. they now pledge to use their newfound wall powers to help their friends the bug dudes. they like walls and long walks on the beach.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie
not long Walls on the beach?

Sapphire Bug Creature

Sapphire Bug Creature nods at Wall Friend. "At least *some* of us have the courage to defy Bug Dude convention."

"Now come. While the other Bug Dudes are distracted, let's have an inspirational training montage."
@Skelkirie
not long Walls on the beach?

Sapphire Bug Creature

Sapphire Bug Creature nods at Wall Friend. "At least *some* of us have the courage to defy Bug Dude convention."

"Now come. While the other Bug Dudes are distracted, let's have an inspirational training montage."
@Rivyr @JaguarCutie224 in the remaining mirror, Ghost Guard's reflection faints [img]http://i.imgur.com/tG3Ai9Y.png[/img] a second after Ghost Guard did (by the way, you guys can play as the reflections if you want. they are mercurial beings.)
@Rivyr @JaguarCutie224

in the remaining mirror, Ghost Guard's reflection faints

tG3Ai9Y.png

a second after Ghost Guard did

(by the way, you guys can play as the reflections if you want. they are mercurial beings.)

@FWD
I'm four pages late

Whatever, here's my character.

(Robot has been abandoned)

Living Dream:
"You can just call me Dream." breaks fourth wall a lot.
embodiment of hopes and dreams.
was imprisoned in a maze by E.S.W.
hopes for all the things.
screams into the void.
@FWD
I'm four pages late

Whatever, here's my character.

(Robot has been abandoned)

Living Dream:
"You can just call me Dream." breaks fourth wall a lot.
embodiment of hopes and dreams.
was imprisoned in a maze by E.S.W.
hopes for all the things.
screams into the void.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Living Dream is very confused.
"I think that I randomly teleported," he says. He also hasn't got a reflection.
Living Dream is very confused.
"I think that I randomly teleported," he says. He also hasn't got a reflection.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Welp. That does it. [outfit=41830] Living Dream's complete lack of a reflection breaks the already unstable magic that'd been haunting the treehouse's mirror. The mirror: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=131&auth=5cf4dde1084bfcfae5ab08a3c5122d194b7751fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Does this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/okBNNB2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gjhMW3D.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/J3zNa3f.png[/img] bing [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2116,1091,668,11218,11203,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=35332] (i was just about to go to sleep though, so what's behind the gate will have to come tomorrow) (unless you think this has gotten far too silly and refuse to give the gate the satisfaction)
@Averat

Welp.

That does it.

Absolutely Nothing

Living Dream's complete lack of a reflection breaks the already unstable magic that'd been haunting the treehouse's mirror.

The mirror:
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=131&auth=5cf4dde1084bfcfae5ab08a3c5122d194b7751fe&dummyext=prev.png
Does this:

okBNNB2.png
gjhMW3D.png
J3zNa3f.png

bing

dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2116,1091,668,11218,11203,22046&xt=dressing.png
Mysterious Gate

(i was just about to go to sleep though, so what's behind the gate will have to come tomorrow)
(unless you think this has gotten far too silly and refuse to give the gate the satisfaction)
i just woke up and why is this a separate character [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/-QGuE0gsQ4Ka5ji-ilZUAA.png[/img] it isnt i checked the link and its just my drawing of [outfit=32271] i drew when i was bored someone fix @FWD [outfit=24888] bug dude is actually stupid bug dude, known for being the stupidest bug dude in the bug dude castle. he prefers others to refer to him as just bug dude, but doesn't work on other bug dudes at all. [outfit=26622] head-floaty is stupid bug dude's bro, he's grumpy and doesnt like anything. especially when his head is used as a weapon. [outfit=36493] bug dudette is special because she's one of the few females in bug dude castle. she's still pretty tomboyish. actual name is tomboyish bug dudette (it's just too long) [outfit=36537] wyvern bug dude is constantly bored and needs some activity. would gladly fight someone with his legs. [outfit=32271] snek pilot was found by bug dude in the very dark maze. he pilots his aircraft, and nobody other than him know how to pilot it. he's terrible at moving on the ground himself. ----- bug dude noticed the transformation of bug friend to wall friend and cries that they abandoned him for some random wall
i just woke up and why is this a separate character
-QGuE0gsQ4Ka5ji-ilZUAA.png
it isnt
i checked the link and its just my drawing of
snek pilot
i drew when i was bored
someone fix
@FWD
bug dude
bug dude is actually stupid bug dude, known for being the stupidest bug dude in the bug dude castle. he prefers others to refer to him as just bug dude, but doesn't work on other bug dudes at all.
head-floaty bug dude
head-floaty is stupid bug dude's bro, he's grumpy and doesnt like anything. especially when his head is used as a weapon.
bug dudette
bug dudette is special because she's one of the few females in bug dude castle. she's still pretty tomboyish. actual name is tomboyish bug dudette (it's just too long)
wyvern bug dude
wyvern bug dude is constantly bored and needs some activity. would gladly fight someone with his legs.
snek pilot
snek pilot was found by bug dude in the very dark maze. he pilots his aircraft, and nobody other than him know how to pilot it. he's terrible at moving on the ground himself.
bug dude noticed the transformation of bug friend to wall friend and cries that they abandoned him for some random wall
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@FWD Yes please add me to the pinglist.

Here are my characters:

Shadow Wolfo. Leader of the Viridian Shadow Wolfo Pack. Serious. Friendly unless provoked.
Shadow Wolfo

Old Man Wolfo. A Gentleman dedicated to keeping his pack happy. Good listener.
Old Man Wolfo

Rusty Wolfo. Warrior who greatly enjoys fighting. Not afraid of anything.
Rusty Wolfo

Muse Wolfo. Plays wonderful harmonies to inspire her pack and dreadful litanies to drive their enemies to despair. Calm and gentle. Unless you threaten her pack.
Muse Wolfo

Golden Flame Wolfo. Most energetic and most likely to dive in without thinking. Thinks setting it on fire is the best solution.
Golden Flame Wolfo

Ornate Wolfo. A little hauty. Hates being dirty. Likes making grand entrances.
Ornate Wolfo

They'll always stick together as a pack.

They are currently allied with the Rainbow Wolfo Pack.
@FWD Yes please add me to the pinglist.

Here are my characters:

Shadow Wolfo. Leader of the Viridian Shadow Wolfo Pack. Serious. Friendly unless provoked.
Shadow Wolfo

Old Man Wolfo. A Gentleman dedicated to keeping his pack happy. Good listener.
Old Man Wolfo

Rusty Wolfo. Warrior who greatly enjoys fighting. Not afraid of anything.
Rusty Wolfo

Muse Wolfo. Plays wonderful harmonies to inspire her pack and dreadful litanies to drive their enemies to despair. Calm and gentle. Unless you threaten her pack.
Muse Wolfo

Golden Flame Wolfo. Most energetic and most likely to dive in without thinking. Thinks setting it on fire is the best solution.
Golden Flame Wolfo

Ornate Wolfo. A little hauty. Hates being dirty. Likes making grand entrances.
Ornate Wolfo

They'll always stick together as a pack.

They are currently allied with the Rainbow Wolfo Pack.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Living Dream shrugs.
"It's not surprising that the mirror did that. I am not really alive."
Living Dream shrugs.
"It's not surprising that the mirror did that. I am not really alive."
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@fwd

I haven't done a roleplay in a long time, so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd like to join! Only problem is I'm going to be gone for a bit, but I'll get on when I get back.
@fwd

I haven't done a roleplay in a long time, so I'm a bit rusty, but I'd like to join! Only problem is I'm going to be gone for a bit, but I'll get on when I get back.
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 321 322