Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tank (14/15 OPEN//REVAMPED//)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129
"If I had the money, I'd pay to watch that." Asha called down the hall, unsure if his voice would carry to the other hall. In all honesty he wasn't sure who'd win, or even who the other was but anything that wasn't to the death sounded fine by him.

The lights in all the cells flicked on, indicating that it was lunch meal. Boxes of food are randomly distributed depending on the size of the being. Anything the size of a dragon is given deer or moose.
"If I had the money, I'd pay to watch that." Asha called down the hall, unsure if his voice would carry to the other hall. In all honesty he wasn't sure who'd win, or even who the other was but anything that wasn't to the death sounded fine by him.

The lights in all the cells flicked on, indicating that it was lunch meal. Boxes of food are randomly distributed depending on the size of the being. Anything the size of a dragon is given deer or moose.
33wv89k.jpg
(( I'm going to have to drop out of this. I fell asleep for a couple hours and woke up to 25 notifications :/
Sorry. The RP looked fun, but I'm super busy irl with procrastinated schoolwork, and I just can't keep up with that. Thanks anyway. ))
(( I'm going to have to drop out of this. I fell asleep for a couple hours and woke up to 25 notifications :/
Sorry. The RP looked fun, but I'm super busy irl with procrastinated schoolwork, and I just can't keep up with that. Thanks anyway. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(That's alright aha...I still wasn't aware at the amount of people not out of school)
(That's alright aha...I still wasn't aware at the amount of people not out of school)
33wv89k.jpg
The neighbor seemed to have calmed at least a bit. Good. Tania tipped her head at the shout. That sounded like a Hall 2. She silently agreed with Asha- it would certainly spice things up. The lights snapped on, and Tania shuffled nervously, preparing for the arrival of the Cloaked Figures. She reassured herself that it was lunchtime and that they weren't coming to take anyone, much less Asha or her, but she couldn't supress her feathers from fluffing out a bit.
The neighbor seemed to have calmed at least a bit. Good. Tania tipped her head at the shout. That sounded like a Hall 2. She silently agreed with Asha- it would certainly spice things up. The lights snapped on, and Tania shuffled nervously, preparing for the arrival of the Cloaked Figures. She reassured herself that it was lunchtime and that they weren't coming to take anyone, much less Asha or her, but she couldn't supress her feathers from fluffing out a bit.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
Asha uncurled his tail and carefully stepped onto the floor. Asha watched as the figures started to unlock the cell doors. It was timed, they wouldn't open until each Cloaked Figure had left the hall- probably because they didn't want to face any angry Creatures. He reached down and let the bearded dragon crawl up his arm. He knew Indie would follow at his feet.
Asha uncurled his tail and carefully stepped onto the floor. Asha watched as the figures started to unlock the cell doors. It was timed, they wouldn't open until each Cloaked Figure had left the hall- probably because they didn't want to face any angry Creatures. He reached down and let the bearded dragon crawl up his arm. He knew Indie would follow at his feet.
33wv89k.jpg
[b]Name:[/b] Joan (J-own) [b]Age:[/b] 28 [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Appearance:[/b] ((Joan has a brown piece of leather around her muzzle that keeps it from opening completely but still allows her to chew and talk.) [img]http://img01.deviantart.net/609a/i/2016/091/0/d/blue_eyes_spirit_dragon_artwork_by_carlos123321-d9xcu1e.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Joan is viscous, a war machine that serves and listens to only the Cloaked Ones and Azten. She's clever, with a head on her shoulders that matches her brute strength that makes her a creature that does not want to be underestimated. She takes advantage of any weakness that can be found and with a heart made of ice she exploits it, whether it is verbal or physical you can expect it to be exploited. Very rarely is she ever kind, and usually does so if she finds the other to be an amusing plaything, “hatchlings" and possibly even a worthy mate. She has an intense loyalty to The Tank and the reason for that is unknown even to her. [b]Mental State:[/b] Relatively sane, but absolutely sarcastic in nature. However certain triggers will set her into a murderous rage. However in her calmer moments she is quite the mother hen. [b]How long have they been there?:[/b] Almost four years. [b]Backstory:[/b] Joan's wings were almost cut off by hunters as a hatchling and due to this she had gained a intense hatred for everything and everyone since after their (mysterious) death (by some sort of lightning...) and her abandonment from the other creatures that they had captured she grew to become a creature that destroyed anything and everything that angered her. Her history with The Tank is complicated, but all of the years in the arena managed to break down her spirit enough for her to become a creature that is destructive in the arena but a creature that is a wild card in containment. [b]Powers:[/b] Joan is able to breathe concentrated orbs and beams of lightning. However it takes some time for this ability to power up and her mouth needs to have the ability to open completely. Minor light manipulation mostly just to focus light on her scales. [b]Skills: [/b]Joans scales are highly reflective, almost blinding to those with sensitive eyes. She however chooses to fight with her natural weapons, relying on the defensive thickness of her scales and rarely using her powers over electricity and light to fight. [b]Hall(1-4):[/b] 2 or 3 she moves around a lot due to her rather teeter totter mental state. [b]Requested Cell:[/b] The one with Rhys/Ryuu. [b]Name:[/b] Dimitri [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Highland Guardian [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/205/2/e/highland_guard_by_tatchit-d7s3ow8.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] More often then not he's annoyed by the amount of creatures that come up to him asking for his blood. [b]Mental State:[/b] Chaotic, because one second he's perfectly calm and the next he's ripping out your throat. [b]How long have they been there?:[/b] Almost as long as Joan so 3 1/2 years. [b]Backstory:[/b] Hasn't told anyone and would rather rip out his own throat than tell it. [b]Powers:[/b] Dimitri has healing blood along with air manipulation. Although that is restricted to his ability to feel "zen" and no emotions. His healing blood takes affect almost immediately and can heal most anything except cancer and missing limbs. [b]Skills:[/b] Other then his retractable claws and unneeded dry wit he has no applicable skills. Of course if he hates or is annoyed by someone he is not afraid to cut off the oxygen to their brain for any amount of time. [b]Hall(1-4):[/b] Hall 2 [b]Requested Cell:[/b] None at the moment
Name: Joan (J-own)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: ((Joan has a brown piece of leather around her muzzle that keeps it from opening completely but still allows her to chew and talk.)
blue_eyes_spirit_dragon_artwork_by_carlos123321-d9xcu1e.jpg

Personality: Joan is viscous, a war machine that serves and listens to only the Cloaked Ones and Azten. She's clever, with a head on her shoulders that matches her brute strength that makes her a creature that does not want to be underestimated. She takes advantage of any weakness that can be found and with a heart made of ice she exploits it, whether it is verbal or physical you can expect it to be exploited. Very rarely is she ever kind, and usually does so if she finds the other to be an amusing plaything, “hatchlings" and possibly even a worthy mate. She has an intense loyalty to The Tank and the reason for that is unknown even to her.

Mental State: Relatively sane, but absolutely sarcastic in nature. However certain triggers will set her into a murderous rage. However in her calmer moments she is quite the mother hen.

How long have they been there?: Almost four years.

Backstory: Joan's wings were almost cut off by hunters as a hatchling and due to this she had gained a intense hatred for everything and everyone since after their (mysterious) death (by some sort of lightning...) and her abandonment from the other creatures that they had captured she grew to become a creature that destroyed anything and everything that angered her. Her history with The Tank is complicated, but all of the years in the arena managed to break down her spirit enough for her to become a creature that is destructive in the arena but a creature that is a wild card in containment.

Powers: Joan is able to breathe concentrated orbs and beams of lightning. However it takes some time for this ability to power up and her mouth needs to have the ability to open completely. Minor light manipulation mostly just to focus light on her scales.

Skills: Joans scales are highly reflective, almost blinding to those with sensitive eyes. She however chooses to fight with her natural weapons, relying on the defensive thickness of her scales and rarely using her powers over electricity and light to fight.

Hall(1-4): 2 or 3 she moves around a lot due to her rather teeter totter mental state.

Requested Cell: The one with Rhys/Ryuu.

Name: Dimitri

Species: Highland Guardian

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
highland_guard_by_tatchit-d7s3ow8.png

Personality: More often then not he's annoyed by the amount of creatures that come up to him asking for his blood.

Mental State: Chaotic, because one second he's perfectly calm and the next he's ripping out your throat.

How long have they been there?: Almost as long as Joan so 3 1/2 years.

Backstory: Hasn't told anyone and would rather rip out his own throat than tell it.

Powers: Dimitri has healing blood along with air manipulation. Although that is restricted to his ability to feel "zen" and no emotions. His healing blood takes affect almost immediately and can heal most anything except cancer and missing limbs.

Skills: Other then his retractable claws and unneeded dry wit he has no applicable skills. Of course if he hates or is annoyed by someone he is not afraid to cut off the oxygen to their brain for any amount of time.

Hall(1-4): Hall 2

Requested Cell: None at the moment
oulcMpY.gif
@XSpectraCatX
Hello! I am very interested in joining!
Would it be possible for me to reserve a spot and complete my form later today? ;o;
@XSpectraCatX
Hello! I am very interested in joining!
Would it be possible for me to reserve a spot and complete my form later today? ;o;
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
((That moment when you forgot to tell people your flames were blue))

Konnoichi was hiding in he corner of her cell waiting for the doors to open. Her blue flames hovered around her showing her mixed emotions. Although they weren't helping her hide, it did show she was afraid.
She looked over into Asha's cell for an indication if it was safe since he was complaining about food earlier. She only knew what was happening by how people reacted.
((That moment when you forgot to tell people your flames were blue))

Konnoichi was hiding in he corner of her cell waiting for the doors to open. Her blue flames hovered around her showing her mixed emotions. Although they weren't helping her hide, it did show she was afraid.
She looked over into Asha's cell for an indication if it was safe since he was complaining about food earlier. She only knew what was happening by how people reacted.
@Flamesembrace unfortunately someone has reserved the spot for Azten's dragon, but Joan seems like a pretty cool addition!^^

@yuuichiro Absolutely!
@Flamesembrace unfortunately someone has reserved the spot for Azten's dragon, but Joan seems like a pretty cool addition!^^

@yuuichiro Absolutely!
33wv89k.jpg
(I just realized my signature ain't working xD I'll fix it later)

Asha watched the doors open after a bit, and stepped out onto the floor. It was cold on his bare feet but he liked it. "Eating today love?" He asked his cellmate, giving a gentle flap of his wings to lift him a few inches off the ground. He loved flying, and honestly missed the skies. Was the color still blue?
(I just realized my signature ain't working xD I'll fix it later)

Asha watched the doors open after a bit, and stepped out onto the floor. It was cold on his bare feet but he liked it. "Eating today love?" He asked his cellmate, giving a gentle flap of his wings to lift him a few inches off the ground. He loved flying, and honestly missed the skies. Was the color still blue?
33wv89k.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129