Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Tank (14/15 OPEN//REVAMPED//)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@windsheer Nope! The Creatures aren't limited to any species (: As long as they aren't overpowered, yes. Even your own species is fine!

@Lavendetta Yep, that's fine! ^^
@windsheer Nope! The Creatures aren't limited to any species (: As long as they aren't overpowered, yes. Even your own species is fine!

33wv89k.jpg

33wv89k.jpg
@lilmama @Sillamara Accepted! (:
@lilmama @Sillamara Accepted! (:
33wv89k.jpg
@xspectracatx my children aren't too op right? I'll prob add one of the cloaked figures but I'm not sure yet

edit: and thanks ^-^
@xspectracatx my children aren't too op right? I'll prob add one of the cloaked figures but I'm not sure yet

edit: and thanks ^-^
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilMama Nah, the faults keep it balanced ^^ no problem
@lilMama Nah, the faults keep it balanced ^^ no problem
33wv89k.jpg
(( Mmk. Reserve me a spot please! I'll jump in as soon as I decide which of my OCs to use :P ))
(( Mmk. Reserve me a spot please! I'll jump in as soon as I decide which of my OCs to use :P ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Name:Mara
Species: Naiad
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: slightly human passing, with brown skin, black hair all the way down to her knees and bright blue eyes. Short and thin, usually has red cheeks because of her emotional state, (she’s either crying, embarrassed or super excited and theres not much in between)
Personality:Energetic, wears her heart on her sleeve. She’s probably got bipolar disorder. She just wants a friend and hates fighting, but if you hurt someone close to her she will probably drown you
Mental State: wellllllllll… not great… she cries a lot.
How long have they been there?: about 4 years
Backstory: Was torn away from her river at the age of 13 and latched to a water bottle in order to survive. She keeps the contents in a canteen on her side
Powers: Uncontrolled Hydrokinesis, She can use it intentionally, but she can’t shut it off when she doesn’t need it. She often floods the tank when she cries as a result. She also has minor healing abilities. She can repair muscle tissue but can’t repair damage to organs or bones. Any healing of cuts leaves scar tissue. She can also create water, but she has to be linked to a nearby water source that is not of her making or she could die.
Skills: She can calm people down, good at braiding and other crafts she picked up while in the tank
Hall(1-4): 3
Requested cell: with Jacob
Name:Mara
Species: Naiad
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: slightly human passing, with brown skin, black hair all the way down to her knees and bright blue eyes. Short and thin, usually has red cheeks because of her emotional state, (she’s either crying, embarrassed or super excited and theres not much in between)
Personality:Energetic, wears her heart on her sleeve. She’s probably got bipolar disorder. She just wants a friend and hates fighting, but if you hurt someone close to her she will probably drown you
Mental State: wellllllllll… not great… she cries a lot.
How long have they been there?: about 4 years
Backstory: Was torn away from her river at the age of 13 and latched to a water bottle in order to survive. She keeps the contents in a canteen on her side
Powers: Uncontrolled Hydrokinesis, She can use it intentionally, but she can’t shut it off when she doesn’t need it. She often floods the tank when she cries as a result. She also has minor healing abilities. She can repair muscle tissue but can’t repair damage to organs or bones. Any healing of cuts leaves scar tissue. She can also create water, but she has to be linked to a nearby water source that is not of her making or she could die.
Skills: She can calm people down, good at braiding and other crafts she picked up while in the tank
Requested cell: with Jacob
@XSpectraCatX

Name: Tania
Species: Vorona - a humanoid with wings, a tail, and talons like a bird
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Tania is pretty short, standing at 5'2", but her 12' wingspan serves to make her look a bit bigger when she flares them and her tail feathers. Her hair is the same dark brown as her feathers, and it is wavy and long. She has forest green eyes and is rather pale. She also has sharp talons in the place of fingernails. If not for the talons and wings, Tania could pass as a human.
Personality: Tania is a usually friendly, if not timid, member of Hall 3. She is happy to make friends, but she is known to fall silent when the Cloaked Figures come around. Tania is a rather observant person. However, the years in the Tank have taken a bit of a toll on her. She's easily stressed out and has lashed out at people purely due to fear. Her friends usually have a decent shot at calming her down, though. When it comes to friends, Tania is slow to make them, but once someone's a friend, Tania becomes very protective of them. When she's calm enough, she will demonstrate that she has a sharp wit and, occasionally, a tongue to match.
Mental State: Pretty good. She's still mostly there, but she reacts rather badly to stress.
How long have they been there?: 4 Years
Backstory: Tania came from a separate world, where her kind is common. She's only here because she flew through an opening between worlds without noticing. Next thing she knew she was netted and darted. She spent her first year of captivity in Hall 2, and became friends with Hierba. Her actual cellmate would often go out of her way to to frighten Tania, which didn't help with her stress levels. She would have stayed in Hall 2 alone after her cellie died in a fight, but sharp talons + known to lash out when terrified = hall upgrade, apparently.
Powers: Her avian qualities include largely heightened senses of hearing and vision, but that's about it.
Skills: She can fly, and those razor sharp talons of hers are certainly nothing to mess with. In combat she relies on her speed.
Requested Cell: Could she go in with Asha please?

Name: Hierba
Species: Forest Dryad
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Hierba's species is easily guessed- she's entirely comprised of tones of green, and she's built like a sapling: tall and thin.
Personality: Hierba is filled with the wisdom one can only accumulate from centuries of life. She's generally withdrawn, but she's become more active recently. Nobody's really sure why. But she tries her best to serve as a balance keeper for her bickering hallmates. Regardless of her interaction with the rest of the hall, Hierba's always full of energy, expended in a wide manner of methods, one of which has been slowly turning her shared cage into the forest she misses so much. If she could just get her hands on some compost to plant things in...
Mental State: Sane, but slipping. She is a creature of the forests, not of glass and metal, and she has moments of senility. Growing her plants seems to help a bit.
How long have they been there?: 7 Years
Backstory: Hierba once lived in the mountainous forests of Greece. Up until a few years ago, that is. Strange men had arrived in her forest- she calls it hers because the dryads were very spread out and laid claim to wide tracts. She would watch them from a distance. She'd had centuries to learn to stay out of human's sight. One day, when they showed up as usual, they brought digging tools. They- they dug up her tree of residence, her beautiful poplar. She had no choice but to follow them, and that was exactly what they wanted. They snapped off a small branch and gave her a few moments to lock onto it before they burned the rest of her tree. She planted this tree in a pot and guards it viciously. It put down roots after a terrifying period of inactivity, and as it grows, so does her vitality and strength, though it would never be enough to escape, as Cloaked Figures routinely prune it down to keep it small. This often sends her into a short period of dormancy while her tree recuperates. A few years back, a young girl arrived in the Hall. Her name was Tania, and she claimed to be a Vorona. Hierba quickly took her under her wing, and is still protective of her to this day- like the daughter she never had.
Powers: Control over plants. It's best if there's actually one there. She can produce plants, but that's more draining. Her strength relies heavily on her poplar.
Skills: She can produce plants, and she can go for extended periods without food- not to say that she would go without whenever, but it's helpful during her dormancies. She is very clever and quick on her feet as well, but that is it. She has no real weapons. She's only gotten through her fights by producing plants and using them in a variety of ways.
Hall(1-4): 2
Requested Cell: In with Kale

Name: Mortiln
Appearance: Mortiln is a stark white dragon with scales that shine like pearls, and has a lithe and graceful serpentine build. Don't let his beauty fool you. He looks rather like a standard European dragon, but smaller and without wings. Spikes adorn the crown of his head, down his spine, and end with a wickedly pointed tail. His claws are nothing to shrug away, either. They're always sharpened to perfection.
Personality: This dragon turns the white = good, black = bad coloration trope onto its head. Inside that beautifully fierce and aquiline head lies a ruthless and cunning mind- a perfect companion to a man like Azten. He doesn't speak much, as orders usually only take a nod to acknowledge. but he demonstrates a firm grasp on language when he does. Dragons mature very quickly, and Mortiln is no exception.
Backstory: Mortiln didn't have much of a childhood. Azten stumbled upon his mother's nest after killing her only moments before he hatched. As Aaron's face was the first one he saw, the dragon imprinted. For reasons unknown to all but Azten himself, he decided to keep the wyrmling for himself. Training began as soon as Mortiln could walk, and he was soon a deadly opponent- not that he often gets to demonstrate this.
@XSpectraCatX

Name: Tania
Species: Vorona - a humanoid with wings, a tail, and talons like a bird
Appearance: Tania is pretty short, standing at 5'2", but her 12' wingspan serves to make her look a bit bigger when she flares them and her tail feathers. Her hair is the same dark brown as her feathers, and it is wavy and long. She has forest green eyes and is rather pale. She also has sharp talons in the place of fingernails. If not for the talons and wings, Tania could pass as a human.
Personality: Tania is a usually friendly, if not timid, member of Hall 3. She is happy to make friends, but she is known to fall silent when the Cloaked Figures come around. Tania is a rather observant person. However, the years in the Tank have taken a bit of a toll on her. She's easily stressed out and has lashed out at people purely due to fear. Her friends usually have a decent shot at calming her down, though. When it comes to friends, Tania is slow to make them, but once someone's a friend, Tania becomes very protective of them. When she's calm enough, she will demonstrate that she has a sharp wit and, occasionally, a tongue to match.
Mental State: Pretty good. She's still mostly there, but she reacts rather badly to stress.
How long have they been there?: 4 Years
Backstory: Tania came from a separate world, where her kind is common. She's only here because she flew through an opening between worlds without noticing. Next thing she knew she was netted and darted. She spent her first year of captivity in Hall 2, and became friends with Hierba. Her actual cellmate would often go out of her way to to frighten Tania, which didn't help with her stress levels. She would have stayed in Hall 2 alone after her cellie died in a fight, but sharp talons + known to lash out when terrified = hall upgrade, apparently.
Powers: Her avian qualities include largely heightened senses of hearing and vision, but that's about it.
Skills: She can fly, and those razor sharp talons of hers are certainly nothing to mess with. In combat she relies on her speed.
Requested Cell: Could she go in with Asha please?

Name: Hierba
Species: Forest Dryad
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Hierba's species is easily guessed- she's entirely comprised of tones of green, and she's built like a sapling: tall and thin.
Personality: Hierba is filled with the wisdom one can only accumulate from centuries of life. She's generally withdrawn, but she's become more active recently. Nobody's really sure why. But she tries her best to serve as a balance keeper for her bickering hallmates. Regardless of her interaction with the rest of the hall, Hierba's always full of energy, expended in a wide manner of methods, one of which has been slowly turning her shared cage into the forest she misses so much. If she could just get her hands on some compost to plant things in...
Mental State: Sane, but slipping. She is a creature of the forests, not of glass and metal, and she has moments of senility. Growing her plants seems to help a bit.
How long have they been there?: 7 Years
Backstory: Hierba once lived in the mountainous forests of Greece. Up until a few years ago, that is. Strange men had arrived in her forest- she calls it hers because the dryads were very spread out and laid claim to wide tracts. She would watch them from a distance. She'd had centuries to learn to stay out of human's sight. One day, when they showed up as usual, they brought digging tools. They- they dug up her tree of residence, her beautiful poplar. She had no choice but to follow them, and that was exactly what they wanted. They snapped off a small branch and gave her a few moments to lock onto it before they burned the rest of her tree. She planted this tree in a pot and guards it viciously. It put down roots after a terrifying period of inactivity, and as it grows, so does her vitality and strength, though it would never be enough to escape, as Cloaked Figures routinely prune it down to keep it small. This often sends her into a short period of dormancy while her tree recuperates. A few years back, a young girl arrived in the Hall. Her name was Tania, and she claimed to be a Vorona. Hierba quickly took her under her wing, and is still protective of her to this day- like the daughter she never had.
Powers: Control over plants. It's best if there's actually one there. She can produce plants, but that's more draining. Her strength relies heavily on her poplar.
Skills: She can produce plants, and she can go for extended periods without food- not to say that she would go without whenever, but it's helpful during her dormancies. She is very clever and quick on her feet as well, but that is it. She has no real weapons. She's only gotten through her fights by producing plants and using them in a variety of ways.
Hall(1-4): 2
Requested Cell: In with Kale

Name: Mortiln
Appearance: Mortiln is a stark white dragon with scales that shine like pearls, and has a lithe and graceful serpentine build. Don't let his beauty fool you. He looks rather like a standard European dragon, but smaller and without wings. Spikes adorn the crown of his head, down his spine, and end with a wickedly pointed tail. His claws are nothing to shrug away, either. They're always sharpened to perfection.
Personality: This dragon turns the white = good, black = bad coloration trope onto its head. Inside that beautifully fierce and aquiline head lies a ruthless and cunning mind- a perfect companion to a man like Azten. He doesn't speak much, as orders usually only take a nod to acknowledge. but he demonstrates a firm grasp on language when he does. Dragons mature very quickly, and Mortiln is no exception.
Backstory: Mortiln didn't have much of a childhood. Azten stumbled upon his mother's nest after killing her only moments before he hatched. As Aaron's face was the first one he saw, the dragon imprinted. For reasons unknown to all but Azten himself, he decided to keep the wyrmling for himself. Training began as soon as Mortiln could walk, and he was soon a deadly opponent- not that he often gets to demonstrate this.

I have a great weakness for plants, good stories, and dragons.
@windshear @widowmaker666 Accepted, and of course I'll reserve it! (:

@belladonnaBloom Reserved, and yup! The cells aren't soundproof and are clear from all sides ^^
@windshear @widowmaker666 Accepted, and of course I'll reserve it! (:

@belladonnaBloom Reserved, and yup! The cells aren't soundproof and are clear from all sides ^^
33wv89k.jpg
@xspectracatx so just curious, about how many people are you waiting on until we'd start? also I'm continuing to update both of my fighters but I've pretty much finished El, backstory and all, and a getting close to finishing with Azeil if you want to take a look
@xspectracatx so just curious, about how many people are you waiting on until we'd start? also I'm continuing to update both of my fighters but I've pretty much finished El, backstory and all, and a getting close to finishing with Azeil if you want to take a look
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129